Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so mortified that she sets stuff like this up for the kids….. none of them are toddlers anymore. They are all old enough to eat a piece of fruit - a whole piece of fruit - without anyone slicing it up or putting it in a dish. Bill is surely capable of opening the cupboard, getting a GLASS out and pouring himself a glass of water or squash? And helping himself to a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl? Or making himself a slice of toast?

YOUR KIDS ARE NOT BABIES!!!!!!! THEY DONT NEED PLASTIC BEAKERS AND BOWLS OF SLICED UP CUCUMBER AND CRAPPY TODDLER FRUIT ROLL UPS!!!!!!!!
View attachment 979781
Why would it not work Charlotte 🤔

Reactions: 1
Busy week in the Taylor household! Two appointments 🙄 got to juggle work guys! I cannot deal with this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah you need to come to Newcastle if you think she’s dolled up, I see people dressed to go clubbing on the school run

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like the food that she buys in her gRoCeRy hAuLs never translates into her meal plans, unless she’s got the worlds largest freezer

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that thinks its disgusting that she premakes their lunches so earlier the day before? Especially as she's home all day she can do it nice and fresh in the morning? Doesn't take no longer than 10 mins to put pack lunches together

Reactions: 6
How can she be arsed to smother that much slap on her face just to sit in the house? She didn’t even walk the dog, Frank did, and she hasn’t taken the make up off when she got into her pjs 🤢 so she’s either worn her make up in the shower or not showered

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Didn't even look like enough to feed the kids too when she showed the skewers.
First thought that came to my mind was "oh look, just 2 for her and mark" wretched woman.
Even if you're kids are fussy, still try them with stuff.

And i find it hard to believe someone like Charlottes kids are fussy eaters.
It really annoyed me when she showed that scewer with the meat and potato at the bottom hack because I know for a fact she got that from the slimming world pinch of nom recipe but she just was like I decided to do it like this 🤣

Reactions: 8
It really annoyed me when she showed that scewer with the meat and potato at the bottom hack because I know for a fact she got that from the slimming world pinch of nom recipe but she just was like I decided to do it like this 🤣
I'm not sure why she just isn't admitting she's on slimming world again? Would actually give her some content that people find useful and possibly bring her in more followers

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why she just isn't admitting she's on slimming world again? Would actually give her some content that people find useful and possibly bring her in more followers
Because she’s built up this whole “I’m a curvy girl and that’s okay” character for herself now and doesn’t want to admit she’s trying to lose weight.

Reactions: 15
BECAUSE SHE IS A GIRL WHO JUST WANTS TO ENJOY HER FOOD PART 4

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because she’s built up this whole “I’m a curvy girl and that’s okay” character for herself now and doesn’t want to admit she’s trying to lose weight.
She did exactly the same last January. She will probably start some new exercise fad soon which she will claim she is loving and do you tube videos all about it only to stop it after a few months.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.