Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Almighty - costa with Stan at 9am and he’s having a smoothie and millionaires shortbread🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The lunchboxes are ridiculous. I get that she wants to make her kids happy - don’t we all. But my god, for a woman who CONSTANTLY complains about how tired and overworked she is, the OTT lunchboxes are totally unnecessary and in all honesty, just bloody pretentious. Chuck in a sandwich (crusts and all!) fruit and some mini cheddars like the rest of us.

Reactions: 25
The lunchboxes are ridiculous. I get that she wants to make her kids happy - don’t we all. But my god, for a woman who CONSTANTLY complains about how tired and overworked she is, the OTT lunchboxes are totally unnecessary and in all honesty, just bloody pretentious. Chuck in a sandwich (crusts and all!) fruit and some mini cheddars like the rest of us.
I don’t even think it’s got anything to do with making the kids happy - at all. She does it to try to impress the staff at the schools. Bill is probably mortified by it and it wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t throwing the lot in the nearest bin so that his classmates don’t see it and laugh at him.

Reactions: 16
God Almighty - costa with Stan at 9am and he’s having a smoothie and millionaires shortbread🤦‍♀️
👆🏻this! I came on here after seeing her story. He’s 3, he should have just had breakfast there is absolutely no need for him to be eating that at this time in the morning. She’s setting those kids up for type 2 diabetes!

Reactions: 17
👆🏻this! I came on here after seeing her story. He’s 3, he should have just had breakfast there is absolutely no need for him to be eating that at this time in the morning. She’s setting those kids up for type 2 diabetes!
It was a huge piece of caramel shortbread as well! Why is she buying her child this at 9am? It’s awful.
My son is 3 and will have cereal and some fruit for breakfast and then won’t need a snack until mid morning.
I wouldn’t dream of giving him a cake like that.

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t he in nursery????

Reactions: 2
I struggle to eat a chocolate shortbread and I’m a grown adult. God knows what other sugary things we will consume today

Reactions: 6
Oh good, I thought I was being a total bore for thinking this but it's 9am for god's sake! And the old excuse of being bullied to go there by a 3yearold. Yeah, sure. Mine has never asked to go to Costa.

Reactions: 13
Actually speechless she’s feeding him that at this time in the morning, would be questionable at any point of the day really. Is she just realllyyyy uneducated about sugar and calorie content? Charlotte, get a clue!

She is not a size 12 or a 14, I have seen her in real life and she’s not petite either so I don’t know how she’s fitting into these clothes, I don’t want to believe she’s actually buying them smaller and returning, if so I hope she’s working on that with her therapist.

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t they have a nice morning making smoothies together at home and even (#ad) baking? Does Stan go to nursery everyday?

Reactions: 4
This is the woman that gives the same 3year old pop tarts for breakfast so millionaire shortbread at 9am doesn’t surprise me at all. That plus a smoothie is a huge amount of sugar.
I guess he goes for the 15 free hours at nursery so does a couple of full days rather than every morning or afternoon.

Reactions: 7
This is the woman that gives the same 3year old pop tarts for breakfast so millionaire shortbread at 9am doesn’t surprise me at all. That plus a smoothie is a huge amount of sugar.
I guess he goes for the 15 free hours at nursery so does a couple of full days rather than every morning or afternoon.
You’d think that with all her chat about being so busy and having so much work to do that they would pay the extra to have Stan at nursery 5 days a week - particularly at his age now, he would probably benefit from being with other kids his age and playing all day - seeing as Charlotte never plays with him or any of her kids and acts like they are a burden.

Reactions: 12
You’d think that with all her chat about being so busy and having so much work to do that they would pay the extra to have Stan at nursery 5 days a week - particularly at his age now, he would probably benefit from being with other kids his age and playing all day - seeing as Charlotte never plays with him or any of her kids and acts like they are a burden.
God forbid she spend any money on those kids though you can tell her and Mark are right tight arses

Reactions: 8
As if her 3 year old son convinced her to go to Costa 😭😭😭 have a day off Charl
My daughter at that age would have and still bloody does except then I could get her baby chino and those wafers. Used to cost around £1.50. Or toast if it's the morning never cakes they are overpriced like the coffee in costa!!

Reactions: 5
She looks like she has chocolate round her mouth so it looks like the slimming world eating healthier is going well 👍 If he genuinely asked to go to Costa then it just shows how much she takes them there. That is her idea of a fun trip out with her kids. I don’t think my 8 year old even knows what Costa is.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.