Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're really not a dog family! She just did it to tick a box but she hasn't changed her lifestyle at all to suit the dog. She still just plods to Costa..and that's without Merlin!

I'm pretty sure in a recent Xmas vlog she didn't end up taking him out the whole day because it got dark 🙄
My dog is a 15 year old lab that has arthritis in every joint in his body and he acts way younger than merlin he would also go stir crazy if he didn't have at least 2 long walks a day even when he's having a bad pain day he doesn't want to cut the walks short and would get annoyed when we went home early! He's also walked every single day no matter the weather or how dark it is

Reactions: 7
Piss off will she have half a freezer pizza!!!! She will make her own dough, some fancy prosciutto topping, maybe some fancy cheese, spinach, expensive oil on the top. Lovely bit of rocket salad. One whole pizza each of course.
The kids will have snack plates though. So selfish and self entitled.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 969858
Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll get that snack platter tomorrow.

Only half a pizza for Charl tonight guys.
“The kids will have a snack platter due to clubs”

YOU ARE AT HOME ALL DAY EVERY DAY YOU LAZY WHALE! MAKE A HOME COOKED MEAL LIKE LASAGNA, BOLOGNESE, CHILLI, CURRY, STEW ETC AND THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN EAT A PROPER MEAL!!!!!!

Lazy witch.

Reactions: 26

YOU ARE AT HOME ALL DAY EVERY DAY YOU LAZY WHALE! MAKE A HOME COOKED MEAL LIKE LASAGNA, BOLOGNESE, CHILLI, CURRY, STEW ETC AND THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN EAT A PROPER MEAL!!!!!!

Lazy witch.
She could even chuck something in the slow cooker if she didn’t want to cook later in the day and reheat. I’m sure she’s been kindly gifted at least one in the past.

Wonder how she’s getting along with the Cricut. She’s one of the least creative people ever.

She could even chuck something in the slow cooker if she didn’t want to cook later in the day and reheat. I’m sure she’s been kindly gifted at least one in the past.

Wonder how she’s getting along with the Cricut. She’s one of the least creative people ever.
this is what I do most of the time. I work full time - my partner works long hours and is rarely here for mealtimes (he’s a surgeon) - I have two boys (aged 3.5 and 9 months) and I’d say I use the slow cooker at least 4/7 days a week! It’s so easy to sort and I even prep the ingredients in the pot the night before when the boys are in bed and I pop it in the fridge ready to just take out and put on for cooking the next morning!

Reactions: 9
I have literally never understood her useless attempts at trying to convince us she "has no time" to cook. On the days I'm home (ACTUALLY working full time), I still manage to cook most of the evening meal during the day by doing it early morning or lunch break. Hell, it can literally be as simple as cooking an omelette/frittata filling ahead of time and then just doing the beaten eggs bit once I'm actually cooking it. It's still home cooking that's not stupid beige processed shite. Or use a slow cooker/freeze meals, the possibilities are endless, she's just too bleeping lazy to actually think about doing it.

Reactions: 14
She makes so much more of an effort in making herself and mark lunch than making her children nutritional meals

Reactions: 19
She makes so much more of an effort in making herself and mark lunch then making her children nutritional meals
Exactly. It boils down to the fact that she doesn’t actually really care what her kids eat. Look at the state of Bill - the kid is like an emaciated waif. Give the boy a big plate of stew,veg,dumplings and some bread & butter!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
And she also said she has gotten to the stage she puts food in the middle of the table and then take whatever. I'm sorry if you do this but I try to make sure my kids a get good portion.

Reactions: 10

Lazy witch.
Exactly. Heating up that beige tit would take about 20 minutes to do anyway, so why not have a homemade meal prepped in the day and then warm it up and timed ready to serve instead. SHE'S AT HOME ALL DAY, EVERYDAY FFS!
I'm at work everyday, and I wouldn't serve my family that crap! Once a week we have pizzas, salad and garlic bread on a supermarket night, but I cook every other day. She's got no excuse for feeding those growing kids that crap food and then repeatedly buying them sugary, salty snacks and sweets.
Why not batch cook scones, teacakes or even fairy cakes. That'd make for better content too. She's just a lazy witch.

Exactly. It boils down to the fact that she doesn’t actually really care what her kids eat. Look at the state of Bill - the kid is like an emaciated waif. Give the boy a big plate of stew,veg,dumplings and some bread & butter!!!!!!!
But then SHE couldn’t eat ALL the dumplings, bread and butter.

Bill looks like my daughter who has serious eating issues. We’re going through all sorts of tests and assessments for it. They’re around the same age, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have literally never understood her useless attempts at trying to convince us she "has no time" to cook. On the days I'm home (ACTUALLY working full time), I still manage to cook most of the evening meal during the day by doing it early morning or lunch break. Hell, it can literally be as simple as cooking an omelette/frittata filling ahead of time and then just doing the beaten eggs bit once I'm actually cooking it. It's still home cooking that's not stupid beige processed shite. Or use a slow cooker/freeze meals, the possibilities are endless, she's just too bleeping lazy to actually think about doing it.
She did say a few weeks ago she was prepping dinner for her and Mark but the kids were getting freezer bits cause they had clubs. Why couldn't she of prepped them a nice home cooked dinner then too? They are obviously extremely fussy children and she just doesn't want to admit it 🙄

Reactions: 9
This is what I don’t get about her, she loves food and cooking and talks about making healthy choices so it seems odd that she says all that but feeds her kids so much rubbish when she is at home all day and could make them something.
Of course it’s fine to give your kids nuggets or fish fingers sometimes (nobody needs your blessing Charlotte) but when you are home literally all day and you love cooking SO much then why not take 15 minutes during the day to throw together a proper healthy meal? Those kids have no balance in their diet, they seem to live on Jus rol pain au chocolat, sugary cereal, sweets and processed freezer food washed down with hot chocolate and sugary drinks. How about making some healthy choices for your kids? Make some proper porridge for breakfast, a decent filling lunch and a homemade dinner?

• Heart
I work full time in a school and my oh is a critical worker too her comment's pi.ssed me off I worked during the pandemic with keyworkers kids and had to send mine to school in order to do so. Putting us all at 2 x more risk than princess charl of getting covid.

I batch cook at weekend so we all have 2 or 3 home cooked meals when I get back from work. That's how u lazy people don't Charlotte.

She did say a few weeks ago she was prepping dinner for her and Mark but the kids were getting freezer bits cause they had clubs. Why couldn't she of prepped them a nice home cooked dinner then too? They are obviously extremely fussy children and she just doesn't want to admit it 🙄
Yes, this is what I think too. My children are extremely fussy and my husband and I eat when they go to bed. I've tried and tried with them over the years now I think fed is best. I'm not giving up at all though! If your kids are fussy Charl why try and hide it? Another bloody cover up for the gram. It's getting very tedious now

Just looking at those lunchboxes again, they must be Bill and Daisys as Stan wasn’t back in nursery but the actual amount of food is tiny for a boy of Bills age and it’s not exactly good filling food either. My older two are a very similar age to Bill and eat a whole sandwich, I can’t believe she pisses around cutting out circles and giving him those tiny pieces which are more suitable for a young toddler. I guess having it look cute for the gram is more important than providing your growing child with a decent filling lunch.
The kid starts high school NEXT YEAR he’s gonna get ripped to shreds if she keeps doing this tit with him. He’s almost 10 fgs.

Reactions: 12
The kid starts high school NEXT YEAR he’s gonna get ripped to shreds if she keeps doing this tit with him. He’s almost 10 fgs.
Just imagine when Bill is at high school and the other kids find his ‘mama’s’ videos on YouTube and her blog, everything about Bill’s whole life is on there, not to mention his mum going on about the man she fancies all the time and sharing naked pregnant pictures of herself. The poor lad is going to be so embarrassed and the other kids will tease him mercilessly.

She ought to hope that therapist of hers offers children's therapy too, as those poor kids are going to need it!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My kids are very busy. Several nights a week they all have things on on the same night. We are out of the house from 4pm until 8.30/9 pm some nights.

Do you know what my kids do? I make dinner (homemade meal not snacky plates ffs) at 3 pm and shove it in a food thermos and they eat it once they are done their session and waiting on their sibling or vice versa.

Last night they had vegetable egg fried rice and chicken satay. Tonight they are having homemade soup and I’m just about to start on some homemade rolls to go with it. Even made my own chicken stock Charlotte a few days ago from a roast we had. I’m a busy woman, much busier than you, and yet I can still cook good meals for my WHOLE family.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.