Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it's the fact she makes such a song and dance about being a 'foodie' and how much she loves to cook, yet she doesn't for her kids, not even a normal lunch, it's all processed crap. She has SO much time to make her own nuggets or chicken satays or whatever else but she just opens a packet. It's an insult to those who genuinely don't have time some nights to prep and cook a good meal.

My kids eat about 50/50 home cooking and freezer food, its fine it does the job but we all eat it together, I'd feel awful cooking up a healthy hearty meal for me and my husband but not them.
She really is just a lazy twit.

Reactions: 21
Yet another ad during “tumbleweed Jan” - and it’s only the 7th!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
so she has time to marinate today. Now, I don’t eat meat, but I don’t feel either of those will feed FIVE family members (correct me if my perspective is wrong and they’re not small dishes)…so yet again, she’s just cooking for her and Frank. (I’ll take it back if the kids get unmarinated chicken, although…why?. If she feeds them all that then she isn’t feeding the kids enough).

Yet another ad during “tumbleweed Jan” - and it’s only the 7th!
I just can’t. The fucker.

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting, when the kids were younger and when she was pregnant etc she would do actual “mum” content and would do content for channel mum - I remember watching videos of her talking about various things to do with pregnancy (think it was like an A-Z of pregnancy or something) and she would do adverts in between and generally the adverts were for products that were connected to motherhood/parenting/pregnancy/babies so it sort of made sense and felt almost genuine (even though obviously it wasn’t) . But now, all she does is crappy adverts for absolutely ANYTHING. She’s just a shopping channel. It’s tragic. She’s just really lazy now - it’s easy money and it requires little or no effort so while she’s still being spoon fed brand work via channel mum she will carry on doing it.

Just having a nosy on her YT profile (NOT to click on videos obvs). Scanning through the last few months her views are (in my not v expert opinion admittedly) pretty poor. Mainly well under 10k and often around the 5k mark or even lower. For someone with 80k subscribers surely that’s pretty poor?

Not a surprise to us as we know she is dull as ditchwater and keeps rehashing the same crap on her videos. But for brands who pay her for ‘content’ how the hell is that engagement level appealing? I know she probably gets more views on insta stories and Insta is where the brands are probably more focussed nowadays than YT. But bottom line is - she is dull and doesn’t great view numbers (or engagement via comments I don’t think). So the why hell are brands paying her?!!

I know it’s been said before, but it is an absolute outrage that her kind of lazy ‘stick the tripod and camera in front of her kids’ approach to earning a crust is something reputable brands will pay for. Let alone the ethics of using unconsenting kids for content of course, and the digital legacy she’s bestowing on them.

Nice one, Charl. Surely it would be better - and show more respect to your kids and indeed to yourself - to get an actual, eh, job?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just having a nosy on her YT profile (NOT to click on videos obvs). Scanning through the last few months her views are (in my not v expert opinion admittedly) pretty poor. Mainly well under 10k and often around the 5k mark or even lower. For someone with 80k subscribers surely that’s pretty poor?

Not a surprise to us as we know she is dull as ditchwater and keeps rehashing the same crap on her videos. But for brands who pay her for ‘content’ how the hell is that engagement level appealing? I know she probably gets more views on insta stories and Insta is where the brands are probably more focussed nowadays than YT. But bottom line is - she is dull and doesn’t great view numbers (or engagement via comments I don’t think). So the why hell are brands paying her?!!

I know it’s been said before, but it is an absolute outrage that her kind of lazy ‘stick the tripod and camera in front of her kids’ approach to earning a crust is something reputable brands will pay for. Let alone the ethics of using unconsenting kids for content of course, and the digital legacy she’s bestowing on them.

Nice one, Charl. Surely it would be better - and show more respect to your kids and indeed to yourself - to get an actual, eh, job?
She’s getting the brand work via channel mum.

She's managed to find the time to marinade today in her oh so busy schedule!! 👋
She's becoming more and more like one of those awful shopping channel presenters. And then agreeing to chuck coffee on year-old carpet for an ad? What a knobhead.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surprise, suprise another ad, keeping up with the average of an ad every 3 days from the end of last year. That reel did not sell me the product, it was such a tiny spill and I could clear that up with some normal carpet cleaner without the faff of a machine. At least she wasn’t using the kids I guess.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2021
1. Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video) 5th Jan
2. Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel) 7th Jan

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I guess that means she’s lucrative enough to CM that they still source work and allocate it to her, which must mean they know she appeals to brands. The world is a strange place. 🤷‍♀️

She’s getting the brand work via channel mum.

66C7A4C6-2580-415F-9A3B-7B306992F8CE.png

I thought it was curry on the menu tonight.

Told you neither of those marinades had enough for the kids. (Not that anyone contradicted me:LOL:)

The meatballs might have been home made, but I’ll put money on that being a jar sauce. I’m not knocking jar sauces if you need them, but she has literally spent time marinating two types of chicken JUST for her and Frank. She has time coming out her arse.

If Bill has time for meatballs then he had time for curry.

• Sad
Why does she always need to share her negative LFT 🤣 Feel awful saying it but hopefully she does catch Covid now just so I can see how overly dramatic she is about it!

Also why does she need to waggle her finger in every ad, it gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 972255
I thought it was curry on the menu tonight.

Told you neither of those marinades had enough for the kids. (Not that anyone contradicted me:LOL:)

The meatballs might have been home made, but I’ll put money on that being a jar sauce. I’m not knocking jar sauces if you need them, but she has literally spent time marinating two types of chicken JUST for her and Frank. She has time coming out her arse.

If Bill has time for meatballs then he had time for curry.
I think it’s very clear that her kids are really fussy and she doesn’t want to admit it. Bill having an activity tonight is no reason for them not to all eat together. That story is showing as 2hours ago for me and it’s just gone 6, so are they eating dinner at 4pm?

Reactions: 6
Urgh, the whole shushing don't let Mark know I've thrown coffee on the carpet narrative for that tit advert is just so pathetic and predictable from her. She has zero creativity too. No wonder she needs Channel Mum to supply the work. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 10
What I want to see is it clearing up dog piss, red wine and something that “could” be chocolate, but something I definitely wouldn’t test by licking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.