Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks her children were deprived in comparison to the children of critical workers and has put this on the internet for thousands of people to see, honest to god I don’t think I can even hate follow her anymore.

She is one stupid and ignorant woman.

Reactions: 25
She thinks her children were deprived in comparison to the children of critical workers and has put this on the internet for thousands of people to see, honest to god I don’t think I can even hate follow her anymore.

I find it so sickening the way she’s written that vomit inducing posts as if it’s a letter to her children- as if they would ever be reading it. When it’s actually for the public to read on Instagram. She’s so ridiculous. And she’s making this entire covid situation so much more of a big deal for her kids & family than what it actually is for them; projecting all this negativity onto them and creating this miserable atmosphere when in reality NOTHING negative has happened to them at all and as we have previously discussed, they as a family have had a very successful couple of years with the new extension/wedding/new dog/no upheaval to work or finances, no health issues etc.

she’s either really really really thick and hasn’t got a grip of reality OR she posts this drivel simply for content.

Reactions: 17
She is 100% doing slimming world again no doubt about it also the way she says Mark really really grinds my gears

Reactions: 10
I just came on to say the exact same thing! Seriously that has pissed me off so much, her kids were able to stay in their nice warm safe home with both parents there who have the equipment, ability and time to access their education. The children still in school were those who had key worker parents, have SEN or kids living in situations that meant they were better off in school. Was it an ideal situation for people? No, but she has no idea how bloody fortunate she is and she is so tone deaf it is becoming embarrassing.

duck me. She can’t explain that some people’s mummy and daddy have to go out to work so their children need to go to school. Really? And she showed us that the kids had online lessons from school because we got to see Bills whole class. so no she wasn’t their teacher, she most certainly wasn’t their PE coach, that was done via Youtube.
This stupid cow has absolutely NO IDEA what she's bleeping talking about.
Schools were open for key worker children, SEN children and some of the most vulnerable kids in our society. Because for lots of them Charl, their lives outside of school is really, really crap and for lots of them, school is their only routine and sanctuary in their lives. You are a deluded, selfish fool for writing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is 100% doing slimming world again no doubt about it also the way she says Mark really really grinds my gears
my husband is called Mark and the amount of times I have just recorded myself saying his name to make sure I don’t sound like Charlotte is silly 😂 I’m from Yorkshire and not Cheshire so think I’m alright though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And using the word 'eligible' too is very tone deaf and uneducated too! She doesn't realise how lucky she was NOT to have kids that were eligible! They have a warm home and full cupboards! Stan wasn't old enough for school anyway, Daisy was only four wasn't she?, and Bill was schooled via teams lots of the time, as she posted his every move and his class on Insta! And Joe Wicks did the PE! Stupid witch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I reckon we’re due an ad tonight or tomorrow. She’s been busy getting her engagement up and we’re 5 days into the new year now.

Reactions: 9

Totally agree. My other half went self employed just before covid hit so was not entitled to any grants and couldn’t work. I’m sure she filled her boots with the payouts..kept her comfortably in asos and Prosecco.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Totally agree. My other half went self employed just before covid hit so was not entitled to any grants and couldn’t work. I’m sure she filled her boots with the payouts..kept her comfortably in asos and Prosecco.
This is so tone deaf it is hideous. My husband worked with covid positive patients for the entire lockdown and still is. 12 hour days out of the house. Often longer as members of his team (quite understandably) were suffering from serious harm to their mental health and he was trying to provide senior leadership support whilst doing clinical work. A lot were terrified they were going to die. One nurse had a complete breakdown in the toilets and has never returned to work. Another was so ill with covid she still hasn’t returned to work and probably never will. Two older male colleagues of his were on ventilators. One died. One recovered. One his day off he slept most of time or did paperwork or non stop CPD/updating SOPs

During the first lock down, I kept the children at home despite the fact they were entitled to a place at school as we are both key workers. I nearly had a nervous breakdown as I had to do everything on my own whilst my mum was (and still is) critically ill with cancer living over 4 hours away. We couldn’t visit due to risk of passing on covid/borders with Scotland near as damnit closed and then no visitors in hospitals. She is in again at the moment in the HDU unit with a very poor prognosis and no visitors again.

I was trying to home school 3 children whilst having zooms about children at very imminent risk of harm due to serious safe guarding issues. A husband at work 12 hours a day 6 days a week so I had to home school/go shopping etc and do everything on my bloody own whilst trying to support my mum and dad from afar.

We sent the children back to school for the subsequent lockdowns as we were quite entitled to do. I am not asking for sympathy - lots of people have and had things harder than us but I am absolutely fucked if I am going to feel one iota of sympathy for this absolute bell end. During lockdown - when I used to take the children out for the one hour per day/or the zoomed with friends - they often asked why other people’s daddies were at home and I just told them that their daddy was at work as that is his job and we were lucky that he was coming home each night safe and sound (why would you trouble children with the reality?) and we all just needed to understand that not everyone in life gets exactly the same things but we need to focus on the positives. I mean - I guess I could have bitchplopped all over Instagram and Facebook comments about what was going on in our lives (that would have been satisfying - particularly to the moaners having a lovely time on furlough in the garden en famille) but WTF does that?! Particularly when you still have so much to be thankful for. And this……person……is asking us to be sympathetic that her children didn’t have parents who were key workers?! I cannot believe this

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I must admit, Charlotte is one of the influencers who bothers me least BUT I did find today’s post very tone deaf. Another lesser known blogger has been shouting from the rooftops about how worried she was about sending her kids back with no ventilation in classrooms etc. She’s been really worried about the potential of them getting it with cases in kids being so high. I think charlottes totally missed that point - there’s still huge risks in schools but all she’s focussed on is her situation that she doesn’t have to homeschool.

My eldest is a similar age to Bill and he very much understood why some children were in school when he wasn’t and I’m pretty sure Bill would’ve understood too and I can’t really see Daisy being that concerned by it?!?

Reactions: 11
I always have this conversation with my husband. I know she’s claimed that the plastic she gets with her Tesco delivery is the supermarket’s fault but she chooses to not buy loose. And she could offset that plastic by using bags for life and buying less plastic items from places like HB but she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️
On Tesco, you do have the option for many fruit and vegetables to buy loose. I'm sure they come in paper bags too.

That haul! Just pure utter shite.

I’m actually disgusted at the crap she’s bought. Just buy a bar of soap hen! Saves on a heck of a lot of plastic! She’s so wasteful and I can’t stand the way she says ‘you know what I mean?’.

Ahh, duck off ya flump.
Agree 😆 nobody knows what she means!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must admit, Charlotte is one of the influencers who bothers me least BUT I did find today’s post very tone deaf. Another lesser known blogger has been shouting from the rooftops about how worried she was about sending her kids back with no ventilation in classrooms etc. She’s been really worried about the potential of them getting it with cases in kids being so high. I think charlottes totally missed that point - there’s still huge risks in schools but all she’s focussed on is her situation that she doesn’t have to homeschool.

My eldest is a similar age to Bill and he very much understood why some children were in school when he wasn’t and I’m pretty sure Bill would’ve understood too and I can’t really see Daisy being that concerned by it?!?
Generally speaking, children will take their cues from parents. So if they are weeping and wailing all over the place and telling the children how awful it is for them, then understandably children will become upset and anxious. If caregivers can help children contextualise what is going on and develop resilience then that helps them hugely. A critical lesson for children to learn is that things happen in life that are not fair or appear not to be fair to the child. If parents can help them understand what and why this has happened (whilst empathising with their feelings), this helps hugely with emotional intelligence and developing resilience again. Life is not fair and if your children have no or poor coping strategies to cope and deal with that they maybe much more prone to mental health issues later in life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was a bloody scandal. I am very sorry about that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hahaha I knew there was an ad coming.
It makes me laugh how she says how much she loves frubes for the ad yet openly buys the cheaper choob yogurts in her food shops (unless frubes are on offer). I would love to know the rough price of a sponsored YouTube video for someone with her subs.

So here goes my 2021 list of Charlottes ads and freebies.

1. Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Her latest Facebook post had got me fuming!!! Her children were sad watching the keyworker kids go to school, how bloody dare she, all those drs and nurses and keyworkers who had no choice but to put their children into school and risk covid and shes moaning her children were sad, at least she was able to keep them home and safe!!! She is literally the most self centered person ever!!!
Oh wow!! I was one of those people my husband and I both work for the nhs!! We had to send our kids every day and it killed me i would have much rather stayed at home with kids safe then risk all our lives going to work!! She’s so bloody selfish!!!! I can’t believe it!!! Amount of times I drove home from work crying and scared that I could spread it to my kids and make them poorly!! Wouldn’t let them come anywhere near me intill I had scrubbed my self clean!! Before they could Have cuddles from their mummy!! Piss off!

I can’t believe no one has commented on that!! Eligible wtf what a word to use!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.