Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf to her and I don’t often want to be but she didn’t say NO ads I don’t think. She said it’ll be a quiet month, tumbleweeds etc. but a quiet month for Char is still like 11 ads a month. 🤑
Maybe that was an assumption I made.

But then again even one ad is too loud for me, when they’re that tit

Reactions: 2
At the risk of getting ousted from tattle, yes, she worded it hideously, and made it so much more woe is me than necessary, but I do see where she's coming from. As a stay at home parent, my daughter couldn't go to school. We live a few doors down from her school, and there are a massive number of keyworker kids in her class. She was one of a small handful from her class that couldn't go to school. It absolutely broke my heart to tell my (at the time) 5yr old that she couldn't be with her friends because my job is to stay home to look after her baby brother. Her upset everyday that "my friends are being friends without me" was awful, so I was relieved that this time round we could walk in together with her friends.

Reactions: 4
At the risk of getting ousted from tattle, yes, she worded it hideously, and made it so much more woe is me than necessary, but I do see where she's coming from. As a stay at home parent, my daughter couldn't go to school. We live a few doors down from her school, and there are a massive number of keyworker kids in her class. She was one of a small handful from her class that couldn't go to school. It absolutely broke my heart to tell my (at the time) 5yr old that she couldn't be with her friends because my job is to stay home to look after her baby brother. Her upset everyday that "my friends are being friends without me" was awful, so I was relieved that this time round we could walk in together with her friends.
But surely it’s about how as parents we explain the situation to our kids, particularly the very young kids? Did you have to tell your 5 year old that she “couldn’t” go onto school where all the other kids were? No. You could spin it a different way to avoid that kind of upset.

Charlotte is the queen of the amateur dramatics and seems to relish any and every opportunity to be miserable and to create a negative situation where there is none and to imply that she’s having the worst time all the time. Even though she’s completely tone deaf and doesn’t seem to understand that her very young kids will take the lead from her & Mark. They wouldn’t be upset & feel
Like they were missing out if she would just stop filling their heads with that kind of negative bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Ok I know it’s been said on here before but I don’t believe for a second Merlin is a purebred my best friend had number of them when we were growing up and his were a lot fluffier with squarer heads and broader noses…I’ve never seen a retriever like merlin like his face is too small and narrow? and out of pure noseyness I really want to ask her

Reactions: 6
Ok I know it’s been said on here before but I don’t believe for a second Merlin is a purebred my best friend had number of them when we were growing up and his were a lot fluffier with squarer heads and broader noses…I’ve never seen a retriever like merlin like his face is too small and narrow? and out of pure noseyness I really want to ask her
Merlins parents might’ve been retrievers but I hand on heart believe that a great grandparent or great great grandparent had a fling with a springer. Not that she will say anything otherwise though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte and her size 14 arse in the latest vlog.

I agree she totally on a diet but not wanting to admit to it.
I thought of something today…she’s always going on about how wide her arse is and how it always swallows up underwear so she wears thongs to make it more comfortable 🤢
But as I was using my period pants this morning (that I paid for myself), I remembered Charlotte’s video on them last month. And they were definitely not thongs. So do her period pants get eaten? 🤮
It’s not an image I want but now I’ve shared it and it’s one of those morbid curiosity thoughts that I get every now and then.
As you were…😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought of something today…she’s always going on about how wide her arse is and how it always swallows up underwear so she wears thongs to make it more comfortable 🤢
But as I was using my period pants this morning (that I paid for myself), I remembered Charlotte’s video on them last month. And they were definitely not thongs. So do her period pants get eaten? 🤮
It’s not an image I want but now I’ve shared it and it’s one of those morbid curiosity thoughts that I get every now and then.
As you were…😂
Surely if your arse is eating your knickers you buy a different cut/bigger size? Is that not a given?

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell fire, she’s hit a new low with those stories about a laundry basket. ANYBODY who thinks people are remotely interested in a strangers washing pile must be utterly obsessed with themselves. She so desperately needs a job.

Reactions: 24
Love the not so subtle “ it’s ok to give the kids freezer tapas “ swipe at tattle ! Yes Charlotte, once in a while …. Not almost every day ! You self important , entitled twit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Goodness what an existence. Boring the intro with footage - let alone accompanying waffling drivel - about your LAUNDRY BASKET - and pretending it’s ‘work.’ Dear Lord, Charl, get yourself a JOB.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell fire, she’s hit a new low with those stories about a laundry basket. ANYBODY who thinks people are remotely interested in a strangers washing pile must be utterly obsessed with themselves. She so desperately needs a job.
that whole set of stories I felt like she was trolling us…

Reactions: 3
I know I say this all the time but the more and more she shows of that dog the sadder and sadder he looks. Your dogs bleeping depressed charl sort it out!
Poor thing doesn’t get walked nearly enough. He’s a very young retriever. He doesn’t act like one.

• Sad
They're really not a dog family! She just did it to tick a box but she hasn't changed her lifestyle at all to suit the dog. She still just plods to Costa..and that's without Merlin!

I'm pretty sure in a recent Xmas vlog she didn't end up taking him out the whole day because it got dark 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know I say this all the time but the more and more she shows of that dog the sadder and sadder he looks. Your dogs bleeping depressed charl sort it out!
He just looks so defeated! So sad to watch and I bleeping hate those bandana things she makes him wear round his neck. :cry:
Another tit dinner for those kids, despite her being home all day!

EE2CD542-CF8C-4878-AAEE-426087B0CD1A.png

Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll get that snack platter tomorrow.

Only half a pizza for Charl tonight guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.