Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see her kitchen I hate the shelves a little bit more.
It was so poorly planned. The thing I noticed today was that her bin is in the most visible space in the room. Why wouldn’t you have it in a cupboard or at least a corner.
Just reason #3584 it’s a tit kitchen.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely hate those weird wicker fans she’s stuck on her wall/kitchen shelves.

More self congratulatory over sharing crap from our favourite body contortionist today 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate those weird wicker fans she’s stuck on her wall/kitchen shelves.

More self congratulatory over sharing crap from our favourite body contortionist today 🙄
My gran had those fans on her wall in the 80s.

Reactions: 7
Oh look a home bargains haul, never would have saw that coming 😂
Three bags of absolute shite too! More face masks, bath bombs and yet more crap snacks for the kids' lunchboxes! Love how she wouldn't pay for nesquik in a box as it's too expensive but regularly buys herself a Costa! twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think that Charl ordered a size 14 in all that stuff from ASOS and it just didn’t fit. If she looked like Vicky Pollard in it she would definitely have posted it for content 🙄

Reactions: 5
I always liked her Slimming World content, she looked genuinely so happy and healthy. All this shite food and snacks made out like ‘I just love my food’ is a bit sad really, she might enjoy it but it can’t be making her feel healthy.

Reactions: 6
This woman has the cheek to say she's a positive person who sees the good in things in her latest vlog? My god she couldn't be further from that person!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I always liked her Slimming World content, she looked genuinely so happy and healthy. All this shite food and snacks made out like ‘I just love my food’ is a bit sad really, she might enjoy it but it can’t be making her feel healthy.
This woman has the cheek to say she's a positive person who sees the good in things in her latest vlog? My god she couldn't be further from that person!
It’s not genuine in the slightest.

Reactions: 1
It’s annoying she planned to go to HB but didn’t bring any bags for life. And bought more plastic items. She’s so in sustainable! She doesn’t even try.

Anyone else think that Charl ordered a size 14 in all that stuff from ASOS and it just didn’t fit. If she looked like Vicky Pollard in it she would definitely have posted it for content 🙄
We never saw the size 12 dress either

Reactions: 11
It’s annoying she planned to go to HB but didn’t bring any bags for life. And bought more plastic items. She’s so in sustainable! She doesn’t even try.

We never saw the size 12 dress either
I always have this conversation with my husband. I know she’s claimed that the plastic she gets with her Tesco delivery is the supermarket’s fault but she chooses to not buy loose. And she could offset that plastic by using bags for life and buying less plastic items from places like HB but she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️

I always have this conversation with my husband. I know she’s claimed that the plastic she gets with her Tesco delivery is the supermarket’s fault but she chooses to not buy loose. And she could offset that plastic by using bags for life and buying less plastic items from places like HB but she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️
I find that she(along with many other influencers) only care about a topic when it is on trend to do so and will boos engagement. Like she went on about racism in football and BLM when it was everywhere for a couple of days and then you never hear of it again. It just shows how insincere she is.

Reactions: 13
That haul! Just pure utter shite.

I’m actually disgusted at the crap she’s bought. Just buy a bar of soap hen! Saves on a heck of a lot of plastic! She’s so wasteful and I can’t stand the way she says ‘you know what I mean?’.

Ahh, duck off ya flump.

• Haha
That haul! Just pure utter shite.

I’m actually disgusted at the crap she’s bought. Just buy a bar of soap hen! Saves on a heck of a lot of plastic! She’s so wasteful and I can’t stand the way she says ‘you know what I mean?’.

Ahh, duck off ya flump.
Flump! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest Facebook post had got me fuming!!! Her children were sad watching the keyworker kids go to school, how bloody dare she, all those drs and nurses and keyworkers who had no choice but to put their children into school and risk covid and shes moaning her children were sad, at least she was able to keep them home and safe!!! She is literally the most self centered person ever!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Her latest Facebook post had got me fuming!!! Her children were sad watching the keyworker kids go to school, how bloody dare she, all those drs and nurses and keyworkers who had no choice but to put their children into school and risk covid and shes moaning her children were sad, at least she was able to keep them home and safe!!! She is literally the most self centered person ever!!!
100% this. My husband and I are key workers and had to send our son to nursery. At no point did I think I was lucky or that my son would be happier there.
Instead my son, my husband and I were all at risk of Covid everyday.
Her status has pushed me over the edge this morning. Entirely selfish on her part, probably can’t be arsed home schooling because she wouldn’t be able to make simpering pathetic Instagram stories, film crappy hauls or create a to do list with burn wax melt on it.

In no way am I saying that everyone hasn’t found the last 2 years hard but she has had it especially easy from what I can see - working from home, kids safe, bumping into her family, no loss of income. She needs to get a grip of her pathetic self and get a life.

• Heart
I just came on to say the exact same thing! Seriously that has pissed me off so much, her kids were able to stay in their nice warm safe home with both parents there who have the equipment, ability and time to access their education. The children still in school were those who had key worker parents, have SEN or kids living in situations that meant they were better off in school. Was it an ideal situation for people? No, but she has no idea how bloody fortunate she is and she is so tone deaf it is becoming embarrassing.

duck me. She can’t explain that some people’s mummy and daddy have to go out to work so their children need to go to school. Really? And she showed us that the kids had online lessons from school because we got to see Bills whole class. so no she wasn’t their teacher, she most certainly wasn’t their PE coach, that was done via Youtube.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why does she over dramatise everything so much! She could have explained to the kids in one sentence why key worker kids had to go to school!?? She’s going to give them a complex later in life and turn them into wet blankets, they’ll be as unstable as she is fgs. The woman cried the other day because she sent them to school in uniform trousers on Xmas jumper day :ROFLMAO: get a grip babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My kids had to go to school, we had no choice as we are both critical workers, her post is stupid, school was absolutely not the same, the children were in different classes with different teachers, and all the windows open for ventilation, with the older ones doing the online lessons that the homeworkers were doing. I would have loved to have them home in the warm knowing they were safe! She is ridiculous, i bet her kids didnt give a toss about missing school.

• Heart
PE coach - she does absolutely nothing remotely active with the kids!! What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.