Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s Bills portion. It’s similar to what my older two(similar age to him) have,

Reactions: 3
Wonder if they got a national trust membership for Christmas?
Better not be an ad with National Trust coming up!!

Thats what I thought too, my daughter would have not much less than that and she's almost 9
the plate she was pouring gravy on we think was Bills? Is she trying to disguise it as her own portion???
Well, i shouldn't be surprised, she disguises her size so why wouldn't she disguise her portion sizes. 🐽

Reactions: 4
The sugar in those children’s breakfasts is shocking! Chocolate croissant, strawberries, a sugary yoghurt drink, and unlimited fruit juice. No better than a bag of skittles for breakfast but because they are ‘middle class’ nobody would bat an eyelid.

Reactions: 6
So Cheshire’s Brene Brown is at it again this morning with the pointless, twee, ‘inspirational’ clap trap post about authenticity. Who TF does she think she is, spouting rubbish into a vacuous space of strangers on the Internet. Absolute muppet.

Reactions: 5
She's off to Home Bargains on a Bank Holiday! How thrilling!! Her content has got so stale, boring and predictable now. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: No doubt she'll be sharing her 'haul' (I hate that word) in a vlog! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's off to Home Bargains on a Bank Holiday! How thrilling!! Her content has got so stale, boring and predictable now. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: No doubt she'll be sharing her 'haul' (I hate that word) in a vlog! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I love your profile pic it makes me chuckle every time I see it 😆

• Haha
Hahahahahahaha. An Actimel to help after all the indulgent food, but having scrambled eggs with cheese and bagel for breakfast. You can’t make it up! Have some porridge woman!!
Who TF puts strawberries on a plate next to scrambled eggs, thats making me heave.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely doing Slimming World again based on what she’s eating, hence the strawberries with scrambled eggs and muffin for breakfast yesterday

Reactions: 8
She's definitely NOT doing slimming world you guys, she's just working towards "a healthier and happier me"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why oh WHY does she keep filming her Tesco orders? It is so beyond boring - same processed shite over and over and completely disingenuous about the ‘family meal plans’ when in reality she feeds her family the same rubbish over and over, and they often don’t eat with the kids. Honestly can’t believe many of her ‘followers’ still give a toss for that kind of content.

A shot of her toilet bowl, however. 🤮🤮🤮

Boring, lazy idiot. And ‘work’ her content is NOT.

<edited for typos>

Reactions: 13
Why oh WHY does she keep filming her Tesco orders? It is so beyond boring - same processed shite over and over and completely disingenuous about the ‘family meal plans’ when in reality she feeds her family the same rubbish over and over, and they often don’t eat with the kids. Honestly can’t believe many of her ‘followers’ still give a toss for that kind of content.

A shot of her toilet bowl, however. 🤮🤮🤮

Boring, lazy idiot. And ‘work’ her content is NOT.

<edited for typos>
She gave that away last night when she said her and mark had tea with the kids yesterday. Why would you even mention that if it’s not a regular thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.