Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stupid cow has absolutely NO IDEA what she's bleeping talking about.
Schools were open for key worker children, SEN children and some of the most vulnerable kids in our society. Because for lots of them Charl, their lives outside of school is really, really crap and for lots of them, school is their only routine and sanctuary in their lives. You are a deluded, selfish fool for writing that.
Omg, she is utterly disgusting for saying that. I wish I had the luxury to stay at home with my kids. I was absolutely petrified of what I was bringing home as a keyworker and what they were picking up. Every single day was agony and it was always 'what if' and it would be my fault. She is absolutely thoughtless and should be ashamed of herself. Charlotte, if you're reading this, think before you say such harmful, disgusting words. You have no idea what it is like working on the frontline. I hope somebody comments on there about it, I am so upset, as we all are, about her obscene post

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she is infuriating...how about telling your children that everyone was told to stay at home to keep them as safe as possible but there are lots of brave people who need to work to help everyone else so their children need a safe space to be and that was school. Then reassure them its not forever and you're very proud of them being at home. Thats all you had to do charlotte you dimwit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why she had to bring children of keyworkers into it. She could have done a post about how she’s happy they’re going to school, different to last year, blah blah blah, but making it out like she (and her kids) made some huge sacrifice that others didn’t is just grim in my opinion. Nearly everyone was affected in some way, it doesn’t need to be a competition for who had it worst - ESPECIALLY coming from a bloody influencer like Charl who had it very easy in comparison to others.

Reactions: 20
She’s a self-centred, air-headed Flump (I love that btw - whoever said that, it’s brilliant 😂). In her opinion, this pandemic has been nothing but an inconvenience. She is so far removed from reality and has no idea what it has been like for some people. I’m not even sure if she cares. As long as nothing interrupts HER routine, HER wants or the ability to exploit her kids for money, she doesn’t give a sh*t. She is so selfish and uneducated, she ought to be embarrassed.

This is so tone deaf it is hideous. My husband worked with covid positive patients for the entire lockdown and still is. 12 hour days out of the house. Often longer as members of his team (quite understandably) were suffering from serious harm to their mental health and he was trying to provide senior leadership support whilst doing clinical work. A lot were terrified they were going to die. One nurse had a complete breakdown in the toilets and has never returned to work. Another was so ill with covid she still hasn’t returned to work and probably never will. Two older male colleagues of his were on ventilators. One died. One recovered. One his day off he slept most of time or did paperwork or non stop CPD/updating SOPs

During the first lock down, I kept the children at home despite the fact they were entitled to a place at school as we are both key workers. I nearly had a nervous breakdown as I had to do everything on my own whilst my mum was (and still is) critically ill with cancer living over 4 hours away. We couldn’t visit due to risk of passing on covid/borders with Scotland near as damnit closed and then no visitors in hospitals. She is in again at the moment in the HDU unit with a very poor prognosis and no visitors again.

I was trying to home school 3 children whilst having zooms about children at very imminent risk of harm due to serious safe guarding issues. A husband at work 12 hours a day 6 days a week so I had to home school/go shopping etc and do everything on my bloody own whilst trying to support my mum and dad from afar.

We sent the children back to school for the subsequent lockdowns as we were quite entitled to do. I am not asking for sympathy - lots of people have and had things harder than us but I am absolutely fucked if I am going to feel one iota of sympathy for this absolute bell end. During lockdown - when I used to take the children out for the one hour per day/or the zoomed with friends - they often asked why other people’s daddies were at home and I just told them that their daddy was at work as that is his job and we were lucky that he was coming home each night safe and sound (why would you trouble children with the reality?) and we all just needed to understand that not everyone in life gets exactly the same things but we need to focus on the positives. I mean - I guess I could have bitchplopped all over Instagram and Facebook comments about what was going on in our lives (that would have been satisfying - particularly to the moaners having a lovely time on furlough in the garden en famille) but WTF does that?! Particularly when you still have so much to be thankful for. And this……person……is asking us to be sympathetic that her children didn’t have parents who were key workers?! I cannot believe this
👏 ❤
Read this Charl and think long and hard about your pandemic experience, compared to this poster.
And now boom here's another bleeping ad on 5th January!

Reactions: 13
👏 ❤
Read this Charl and think long and hard about your pandemic experience, compared to this poster.
And now boom here's another bleeping ad on 5th January!
Charlotte will absolutely not be able to reflect on this at all. Her view will be: This post is not fair, I am a horrid troll, my children got something hers didn’t = therefore not fair. I am mean and unkind and horrible. I have damaged her mental health and therefore should be ignored. Why can’t we all BE KIND (Really just to Charlotte. She can upset us as much as she wants. Kindness goes one way, people.) and on and on and on. While Karen acts the nodding dog reflecting it all back to her and agreeing. Rather than thinking….er……I really need to help my daughter develop some empathy pronto here. And so the cycle continues

If enough sheep think….um hold on a minute…..we will get a tearful apology which is all about CHARLOTTE and how pointing out her total crassness has actually been very upsetting for HER.

Reactions: 15
What is top right in that lunch box? And whatever is on that skewer? There is nothing substantial in that lunchbox.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It looks like two cocktail sausages cut up on a skewer and a cut up pepperami and some kind of gummy sweets or something

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And why the duck waste all that bread by cutting her kids sandwiches into bloody circles?! The mind boggles.

• Wow
LOUDER FOR THE CHARLOTTE AT THE BACK

SHE PROMISED SHE’D NOT DO ANY ADS IN JANUARY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I work in children's social care. The 'eligible' phrase she uses is so blindsided and outdated and actually disrespectful to the children who attended for social care reasons. They are children first and foremost and they needed to be in school either for their educational needs in terms of special educational needs or because they were at risk of significant harm at home or had been removed from their home and placed into local authority care. To class them as 'eligible' isn't correct at all. It's the exact label we are trying to move away from in my job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just looking at those lunchboxes again, they must be Bill and Daisys as Stan wasn’t back in nursery but the actual amount of food is tiny for a boy of Bills age and it’s not exactly good filling food either. My older two are a very similar age to Bill and eat a whole sandwich, I can’t believe she pisses around cutting out circles and giving him those tiny pieces which are more suitable for a young toddler. I guess having it look cute for the gram is more important than providing your growing child with a decent filling lunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I work in children's social care. The 'eligible' phrase she uses is so blindsided and outdated and actually disrespectful to the children who attended for social care reasons. They are children first and foremost and they needed to be in school either for their educational needs in terms of special educational needs or because they were at risk of significant harm at home or had been removed from their home and placed into local authority care. To class them as 'eligible' isn't correct at all. It's the exact label we are trying to move away from in my job.
It sounded absolutely awful how she worded it. Like her kids are special and deserve preferential treatment and weren't being given it over other kids. She really does think herself and her family are something!

Reactions: 24
New year, new………. I was going to say new Charl! But no, she’s still the same tone deaf, not able to read the room, glaikit wee fanny she’s always been. She is a sleekit liar that one. Charlotte your kids are very average kids. And if they didn’t know why some kids had to go to school and they didn’t then that’s because you never told them the reality of the situation. Stop shielding them or they will grow up as bleeping annoying and sheltered like you.

• Heart
I SO want to comment on her ad post saying ‘YOU PROMISED NO ADS IN JANUARY. Do you think your followers are complete fools?’

And then if I was feeling really brave follow it up with ‘if you are going to do constant ads, then can you, like, mix up all the sugary processed foods and using your unconsenting kids to sell the shite with, like, something else?’.

And then if was feeling even braver: ‘Btw, Charl, your brand “content” - as you term this alleged “work” - is amateur and boring. Have you seen how your pal Katie Ellison does ads? Hers are actually really good quality and reflects, like, actual skill and hard work.’

But don’t want to get blocked 😂

<Interspersed ‘likes’ are deliberate for parodic effect>

• Heart
Just looking at those lunchboxes again, they must be Bill and Daisys as Stan wasn’t back in nursery but the actual amount of food is tiny for a boy of Bills age and it’s not exactly good filling food either. My older two are a very similar age to Bill and eat a whole sandwich, I can’t believe she pisses around cutting out circles and giving him those tiny pieces which are more suitable for a young toddler. I guess having it look cute for the gram is more important than providing your growing child with a decent filling lunch.
I always think Bill looks too skinny and his age and also wonder why she gives him the same size portion as daisy or stan. He should be eating much larger portions at his age. Even Daisy too actually.

Reactions: 11
Tbf to her and I don’t often want to be but she didn’t say NO ads I don’t think. She said it’ll be a quiet month, tumbleweeds etc. but a quiet month for Char is still like 11 ads a month. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you’re probably right. My hands up on my erroneous ‘no ads’ bit of my post. But there was definitely a lot of ‘don’t worry Jan will be SO quiet’ when she was posting an ad what felt like every few days in November and December, and typically for yet another bit of sugary or processed shite using her kids for ‘content.’* So posting yet another ad of the same kind of rubbish only 5 days into Jan doesn’t feel quite in the spirit of her undertaking to give us all a break from ads.

*As an aside, every time I see the word ‘content’ used in reference to an Instahun/mum sticking a camera and tripod near their kids and posting the footage on the Internet for money, I feel a little ill.

Tbf to her and I don’t often want to be but she didn’t say NO ads I don’t think. She said it’ll be a quiet month, tumbleweeds etc. but a quiet month for Char is still like 11 ads a month. 🤑

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.