Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to defend her but that one is a different coat (I know because my little girl had that one 😅)

https://www.next.co.uk/g664201s1/47...2WLgv4EAQYAiABEgLnGPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#471263 that’s the newer one from Next. The old one in the March 2020 is more like a Sherpa fleece
Fair enough and good spot. They're very similar and it's still never done up! While her and Sharky are all kitted out - her in her long padded gifted coat and him with his hat, coat and gloves on!

Reactions: 5
The same boring walk, dressed like hobos and not wrapped up for a winter walk 😡 Why not take your Kid’s and Doggy on a different jaunt, somewhere special since it’s Christmas Week and have a pub lunch/dinner (obviously Covid-19 safety rules adhered too) ♥
I’m surprised to see the dog off the lead 🤣 don’t think I’ve seen him move around as much as those videos

Reactions: 6
Fair enough and good spot. They're very similar and it's still never done up! While her and Sharky are all kitted out - her in her long padded gifted coat and him with his hat, coat and gloves on!
oh definitely, I’m starting to think Charlotte has a thing about not doing zips up and that is why she picked the All Saints coat without a zip (and not because it only goes up to size 14 😉)

re the Sherpa coat - It is horrible at washing and got super bobbly on the first go so I’d love to know her secret on how she does that, as long as it isn’t “don’t wash it”

Reactions: 2
Why is she still getting her shopping delivered? Surely she should be allowing people who are isolating or generally unwell getting priority. Makes me sad to think there are people without support who could potentially go without this Christmas because of her selfishness & greed 😡

Reactions: 8
I’d be mortified if I found out my parents uploaded a pic of me sleeping as a child for the world to see. It’s just so weird to me!

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for those kids. They’ve got a spineless drip of a dad/step-dad and a narcissistic mum who either has a very low IQ, or just turns a blind eye to safeguarding. It’s disgusting how she posts photos of her children sleeping, swimming or running about the garden in their swimming costumes for thousands of people to see. Seriously, why the 🤬 can’t she see the danger in that?!

Reactions: 14
Going back to the Very ad and how she banged on about how nervous she was because she’s never done fashion things before blah blah…
I’ve just been recommended an OOTD video of hers from a couple of years ago. So I did some digging and she’s actually got a beauty and style playlist on her channel with a few fashion videos. She’s also notably slimmer there, how can she expect people to believe she’s a 12-14 now?!
I’m the last person to weight shame and that’s not what I’m doing. I hate people lying, especially if it makes others feel bad and that’s what she’s doing.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for those kids. They’ve got a spineless drip of a dad/step-dad and a narcissistic mum who either has a very low IQ, or just turns a blind eye to safeguarding. It’s disgusting how she posts photos of her children sleeping, swimming or running about the garden in their swimming costumes for thousands of people to see. Seriously, why the 🤬 can’t she see the danger in that?!
because she loves money more than her kids.

Reactions: 10
The latest picture of the youngest child sleeping in bed is so alarming 😡 That could be a Sexual Predators dream picture!!!
I don’t have any children but I’d sure as hell run to the ends of the Earth to protect other people’s and make sure that they are safe from harm ♥

Reactions: 6
Going back to the Very ad and how she banged on about how nervous she was because she’s never done fashion things before blah blah…
I’ve just been recommended an OOTD video of hers from a couple of years ago. So I did some digging and she’s actually got a beauty and style playlist on her channel with a few fashion videos. She’s also notably slimmer there, how can she expect people to believe she’s a 12-14 now?!
I’m the last person to weight shame and that’s not what I’m doing. I hate people lying, especially if it makes others feel bad and that’s what she’s doing.
Just had a nosy once you’d mentioned that and she really did look great then! I think this was after she did SlimmingWorld world after she’d had daisy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Images of her kids could potentially be circulating round the very dark web as we speak. How she looks her kids in the eye knowing this beggars belief. Depraved perverts could be w*****ng over those innocent kids & all she can do is eye duck herself in the camera. And Frank & Bill’s dad just let that happen. It’s disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
oh definitely, I’m starting to think Charlotte has a thing about not doing zips up and that is why she picked the All Saints coat without a zip (and not because it only goes up to size 14 😉)

re the Sherpa coat - It is horrible at washing and got super bobbly on the first go so I’d love to know her secret on how she does that, as long as it isn’t “don’t wash it”
The coat is 300 quid and it don’t even zip up?!

Reactions: 1
Or even worse, images of those kids could be being used in child trafficking, paedophile rings & in child sexual abuse, torture & murder. That isn’t an exaggeration, look at Josh Duggar on The Duggars thread.
It’s chilling to think she is happy to go along with exposing her vulnerable kids for a new coat & a hot tub.

Reactions: 8
Or even worse, images of those kids could be being used in child trafficking, paedophile rings & in child sexual abuse, torture & murder. That isn’t an exaggeration, look at Josh Duggar on The Duggars thread.
It’s chilling to think she is happy to go along with exposing her vulnerable kids for a new coat & a hot tub.
She’s in denial about everything. This, her size, the real world.

Reactions: 12
The Taylor's are tit parents. The kids are fed a diet of overprocessed crap, copious amounts of sugary sweets, pimped out for adverts and their every moment is covertly filmed by their mother. They only go out if it's for content or she's getting paid to do so. And even when those kids are off duty, they're photographed BY THEIR MOTHER while sleeping and then posted for every bleeping weirdo to perv over. Vile.

Reactions: 17
Why does it say trick or treat on her fireplace? It’s Christmas..seems weird. Also that loving room looks a right tit hole. She must be raking it in with all the ads she does..why not do something with it?

Reactions: 11
what on earth will Charlotte do when christmas is over....when she finally lets go of it in mid January that is!

She can't talk about anything 'christmas' without trying to hide a big smile, she truly revels in it all.....nostalgia,childhood,nostalgia,traditions,childhood...on she goes...constantly. she cannot buy any grocery unless there is a christmas 'version' of it...even just a snowflake picture on the packaging!! everything has to be "festive" right down to her washing up liquid

her latest vlog is a treat guys....full of period underwear and large bottom talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.