Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she has posted her kids at swimming lessons plenty of time before even showing other kids in the background, I can only guess she didn’t have permission those times as she didn’t point it out.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell she really is beyond predictable. Another load of simpering, self-indulged stories this morning, sat on her arse waffling on about mundane drivel. And of the many things that irritate me about her, the ridiculous fetishising motherhood for ‘content’ when she’s waffling on about Mums never getting a Christmas ‘do.’ GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Charl, you have your head in a glass of Prosecco every second evening and you had Christmas Ham day amongst many other ‘treats’ planned round tons of festive processed shite. And you get paid ££££ for sticking a camera in front of your kids and selling their smiles to strangers.

Get a grip, you silly twit.
Agree completely. Moaning that mum's don't get a Christmas do! Say what??? Forgotten about the recent girls' Christmas party night at her house and dinner and cocktails out last night? What were they then? She's in such a bleeping privileged position. The freedom that self employment can bring, a warm home, a full fridge, time in the day to take her child swimming and all this stupid witch can moan about today is mum's not having a Christmas do!!! Well get a bleeping normal job, leave your house every day for work, put your kids in after school clubs then you'll have your very own colleagues you can have a Christmas do with once a year!!!!
And while I'm on a roll. For someone that's desperate to see her family at Christmas she's not exactly limiting her contact!

Reactions: 41
She gets worse! She literally needs to read the room! The lazy, entitled, self centred, body morphing wench... but I wish her the best. I really, really do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to think she was just a dreamy, glaikit wee fanny. But now I know from the remarks she writes that she’s just a brazen wee cowbag. I’ve said it before but she’s not stupid is vulnerable little twee Charlotte. Far from it she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing!! Always playing the sympathy card to get out of being called out. She’s devious so she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Most people have had Christmas party’s cancelled because of Covid....you know the virus that has been making you so upset and scared Charlotte 🙄

Reactions: 19
I used to think she was just a dreamy, glaikit wee fanny. But now I know from the remarks she writes that she’s just a brazen wee cowbag. I’ve said it before but she’s not stupid is vulnerable little twee Charlotte. Far from it she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing!! Always playing the sympathy card to get out of being called out. She’s devious so she is.
I’m way too early but “dreamy, glaikit wee fanny” would surely be the thread title of dreams 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet she wrote some tit on the kids teachers cards like “it makes me so proud to know that heroes like you are teaching my kids. It’s so wonderful it really is and I’m actually weeping tears of pure joy and pain in equal measure writing this” 😂🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I mean she has posted her kids at swimming lessons plenty of time before even showing other kids in the background, I can only guess she didn’t have permission those times as she didn’t point it out.
Yes I was going to say this! We’ve seen her kids in swimming lessons plenty of times….

I just think the thing about her that gets me the most is her life is so mundane and ordinary, every single thing is literally something thing every other parent/person goes through too yet she acts like it’s all happening just to her. She has zero awareness of the real world and is so unbelievably self centred. I really feel like those kids have no chance of becoming functioning adults with a wet wipe for a mother. She’s utterly ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet she wrote some tit on the kids teachers cards like “it makes me so proud to know that heroes like you are teaching my kids. It’s so wonderful it really is and I’m actually weeping tears of pure joy and pain in equal measure writing this” 😂🙄
Bet they’re just leftover goodie bags from when she had her friends round last week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wasn't going to post anything and just lurk because I'm getting more and more pissed off with her as the days go on. I've had a bleeping tit year with endless things continously being thrown at us as a family. To top the tit off me, my daughter and husband have all had covid in the last couple of weeks and have been so poorly. Now, tonight my 4 year old son has tested positive and is starting to be ill all in time for Christmas. So now they'll be no day round at the mothers. How bleeping fantastic! I'm sorry to moan, believe me Iam sick of hearing myself moan. Im just so sick to the back teeth of hearing her tit day in day out, like it's actually sickening. See what I'm going to do is pull my big girl pants up and bleeping get on with it. She is really very depressing and I feel she needs more than just one hour of 'therapy' a week over the phone as her drivel and woe is me attitude is creeping in more and more. See, I don't know. Is it for attention or what? Is this pill bleeping her up? She definitely needs to take a step back and watch what she is saying. At the minute, this woman is absolutely annoying the tit out of me, putting it mildly, like probably everyone else that watches her. That is all, rant over! Wow, I feel better now! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she acting like covid has impacted her in ANY WAY? All she does is go to Costa, let the dog/children run around a local park, and eyefuck herself in the selfie camera whenever she’s not exploiting her kids for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is especially for us Tattlers 😃 “permission to film” Shite!!!!!
An off the cuff jokey comment about filming the kids in the pool is NOT actual permission to film and it sure as tit isn’t permission to upload the content onto social media for THOUSANDS of strangers to look at. Can’t she not understand that taking a photo doesn’t automatically equal uploading to social media?

Also Char - please stop carrying on as if Stan is the next Tom Daly. It’s just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do find it very odd she has to film everything her kids do. I barely post on Instagram and hardly ever anything regarding my daughter. Anything I want to share with the family I do in the WhatsApp group. She’s so self centred she actually thinks strangers want to see her kids swimming, playing, eating etc. things most kids do daily?

I’m unable to see my brother and his wife, who I’ve not seen in ages, my best friend who’s never Met my daughter as she’s been living in NZ, and my dad this Christmas due to this new variant. Am I crying to my phone? No, I’m gutted but know so many people are also in this situ so trying to stay positive and know I’ll see them sometime after Xmas.
her woe is me attitude for absolutely no reason is a kick in the teeth

Reactions: 14
Scrap what I said about the Very stuff being about £500 of stuff, add on the boots, jewellery, kids pyjamas etc and it’s more like £1000 worth of stuff plus whatever they are paying her.
Not so responsible with your ads now Charlotte, years ago I used to work for very similar catalogue(owned by the same company as Very) and the amount of debt people get into is insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So disingenuous. Ads left right and centre. Shame on her for promoting credit companies.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.