Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought Charlotte was the little troll woman in the background. No word of a lie I was sat thinking “why is Charl so far away at the back on a reindeer” 😂
😲 is that not Charlotte. I’m not lying I actually through it was. You know like a photo bomb with Santa. 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😲 is that not Charlotte. I’m not lying I actually through it was. You know like a photo bomb with Santa. 👀👀
No it’s not her I thought it defo was 😂😂 I thought it was another weird tradition. You known like she rides a reindeer outside M&S because grandma did every year or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No it’s not her I thought it defo was 😂😂 I thought it was another weird tradition. You known like she rides a reindeer outside M&S because grandma did every year or something 😂
It’s what they do in Preston, where Mark is from, in case you didn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has just killed me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same boring walk, dressed like hobos and not wrapped up for a winter walk 😡 Why not take your Kid’s and Doggy on a different jaunt, somewhere special since it’s Christmas Week and have a pub lunch/dinner (obviously Covid-19 safety rules adhered too) ♥
Daisy's wearing yesterday's clothes and that god awful coat too. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Daisy's wearing yesterday's clothes and that god awful coat too. :rolleyes:
Our Mum always made sure that we had clean clothes on everyday and that was during the 1970’s before Automatic Washing Machines & Tumble Dryers!!!!

Our Mum always made sure that we had clean clothes on everyday and that was during the 1970’s before Automatic Washing Machines & Tumble Dryers!!!!
I went back thru her posts to see when that wee girl’s god awful yellow coat first appeared 😡
It was March 2020 so 21 months ago!!!!!! And she’s still wearing it despite the amount of money that her greedy Mother makes off her!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I know everyone will have differing opinions on this but wearing the same clothes two days in a row for kids is a big no no for me. Especially given the fact that she had a friend round yesterday and was likely running around all sweaty.

Reactions: 16

I went back thru her posts to see when that wee girl’s god awful yellow coat first appeared 😡
It was March 2020 so 21 months ago!!!!!! And she’s still wearing it despite the amount of money that her greedy Mother makes off her!!!
Meanwhile Charl's wearing her newly gifted £300 All Saints coat!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I actually thought Charlotte was the little troll woman in the background. No word of a lie I was sat thinking “why is Charl so far away at the back on a reindeer” 😂

It actually looks so much like her

Reactions: 6
It’s strange that they cancelled their plans to go to Blackpool illuminations today because of Covid but it was ok for Charlotte to go out drinking with her friend the other night 🤷🏽‍♀️ I presume they were going to meet Marks family in Blackpool as she has mentioned before about meeting them on Blackpool beach...I could be wrong but it’s still strange that they would cancel outdoor plans then go out for a walk anyway

Reactions: 22
It’s strange that they cancelled their plans to go to Blackpool illuminations today because of Covid but it was ok for Charlotte to go out drinking with her friend the other night 🤷🏽‍♀️ I presume they were going to meet Marks family in Blackpool as she has mentioned before about meeting them on Blackpool beach...I could be wrong but it’s still strange that they would cancel outdoor plans then go out for a walk anyway
Just something for her to moan about and try to get her followers to think. Oh poor charl. I'm off to do a night shift at a severely understaffed hospital whilst she no doubt stuffs her face and drinks prosecco.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just something for her to moan about and try to get her followers to think. Oh poor charl. I'm off to do a night shift at a severely understaffed hospital whilst she no doubt stuffs her face and drinks prosecco.
Loads of these Instabeggars love to post a woe is me bollocks to gain more traction on their ads. The Very one has less than 1k likes. It's so obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

not to defend her but that one is a different coat (I know because my little girl had that one 😅)

https://www.next.co.uk/g664201s1/47...2WLgv4EAQYAiABEgLnGPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#471263 that’s the newer one from Next. The old one in the March 2020 is more like a Sherpa fleece

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.