Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her I know she’s only a child but Daisy’s voice is agonising to listen to 😭

Reactions: 16
So much for her promise to spare us yet more shite ad ‘content’ after the deluge of November and a December. In her stories today she’s clearly trying to put (not so) subtle primers down that she’ll be selling her kids to flog stuff for brands in January. Surprise surprise.

Reactions: 5
Yet another Sky advert that the kids have been pimped out for!! :rolleyes: And nothing screams Christmas like flogging period pants. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I like to think that we’ve come a long way with sanitary protection. Gone are the days of buying a Dr White’s towel out the machine at school for 20p. This pad was sure to elevate you at least a good 5 inches taller off your seat than if you weren’t in your period 😂 However, the way old play dough face is going on you would think we were back in the days of the bleeping sanitary belt 🙄 She’s such a fud so it’s quite ironic she’s on that topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what on earth will Charlotte do when christmas is over....when she finally lets go of it in mid January that is!

She can't talk about anything 'christmas' without trying to hide a big smile, she truly revels in it all.....nostalgia,childhood,nostalgia,traditions,childhood...on she goes...constantly. she cannot buy any grocery unless there is a christmas 'version' of it...even just a snowflake picture on the packaging!! everything has to be "festive" right down to her washing up liquid

her latest vlog is a treat guys....full of period underwear and large bottom talk!
She'll be onto Easter 3 months early

• Haha
She holds up her period pants in the latest video & says they’re size 14-16 & that she’s got a big bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charl talking about how with normal sanitary pads she has to adjust them when she goes to the toilet. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
It was always strange when she said she likes to wear thongs because whatever other style, her bum used to eat them up
...or something (shudder). I've never hear of that in my life?
I think you just need the correct size Charl!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ weirdo.

Why do I even know this ? *over share*

• Sick
It was always strange when she said she likes to wear thongs because whatever other style, her bum used to eat them up
...or something (shudder). I've never hear of that in my life?
I think you just need the correct size Charl!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ weirdo.

Why do I even know this ? *over share*
Charlotte in a tiny thong must be a sight to behold…..
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.