Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disingenuous. Ads left right and centre. Shame on her for promoting credit companies.
Yep, I mean of course some people use them responsibly and they can be useful if they have a decent discount on and you pay it off before the interest goes on your account but so so many people don’t use them that way. It’s a slippery slope because they keep giving you more credit and then you get to the point where the minimum payment barely covers the interest.

Reactions: 10
So disingenuous. Ads left right and centre. Shame on her for promoting credit companies.
Especially this time of year when parents are feeling the pressure for that perfect Christmas. A pile of toys, matching PJs, gifts for teachers etc. It promotes such a dangerous culture.

Reactions: 17
She could donate the Very stuff to a woman’s shelter. So many people in need this Xmas & she flaunts her wealth at every opportunity. Sickening.
Also, I know very little about her syndrome but her, Daisy & Stan have slightl dwarfism facial features. Flat face, protruding eyes, wide forehead. Is this part of the syndrome? I feel for them if it is, my friend has dwarfism & was bullied terribly at school.

Reactions: 13
So the Very ad features an All Saints coat AND hoodie, boots, leather jacket, dress, jewellery, a watch, make up, dressing gown, slippers and pyjamas for her and her children! I assume she gets to keep it all and gets paid too! Very charge 39.9% interest on their credit account!!!!!! She will advertise anything if there's freebies for her but absolutely duck all in it for her followers! Taking this sort of work absolutely highlights the morals of these Instabeggars and to do it a week before Christmas. Vile.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Scrap what I said about the Very stuff being about £500 of stuff, add on the boots, jewellery, kids pyjamas etc and it’s more like £1000 worth of stuff plus whatever they are paying her.
Not so responsible with your ads now Charlotte, years ago I used to work for very similar catalogue(owned by the same company as Very) and the amount of debt people get into is insane.
I have just totalled up the allsaints stuff in the first look - approx £700. Then the make up and jewellery would be another £300+? (Watch, necklace, mascara,lipgloss). So that look on its own is prob a £1000.

• Wow
  • Angry
Why do they always look homeless?! Maybe if she’d spent some of the Very ad money oh her kids not herself, they might actually look presentable and clean for once
My thoughts exactly!!
Growing up my Parents didn’t have a lot of money but we always looked squeaky clean and were dressed beautifully (My Mum would go without so us kids could look presentable, neat and tidy) so when I see her given sickening amounts of freebies for herself yet her Kids walk about looking like Tramps it’s really starting to get my BP sky high 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So tempted to keep a running tally of the freebies she gets in 2022, all the little bits she is ‘gifted’ and shares in her stories are easy to forget about.

Reactions: 20
Why do they always look homeless?! Maybe if she’d spent some of the Very ad money oh her kids not herself, they might actually look presentable and clean for once
What I still can’t fathom out is why she is till claiming she doesn’t work with people who promote debt! She seriously needs to sort herself out. I mean let’s face it she’s advertised literal tit before.

Reactions: 16
Mama….. never was and never will be cute. Along with Po, where the duck did that even come from. She infuriates me more and more everyday. God help us all if she catches covid before the big day and can’t spend Christmas with the Walton’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Scrap what I said about the Very stuff being about £500 of stuff, add on the boots, jewellery, kids pyjamas etc and it’s more like £1000 worth of stuff plus whatever they are paying her.
Not so responsible with your ads now Charlotte, years ago I used to work for very similar catalogue(owned by the same company as Very) and the amount of debt people get into is insane.
This is what I was thinking. She isn't catering to her audience. Her audience can't afford those designer brands (maybe some can but she's catering towards the every day stay at home mum) so they will just end up buying these items on credit and that's where it can spiral.

Once i found an Instagram page and it was clear this woman was a vulnerable person, and she followed a lot of influencers and had actually bought a lot of the things they were advertising. Just to tag them in her pictures she put up on her page.

All the stuff was completely random so you could tell she only bought the items because she wanted recognition from the influencers as opposed to actually liking and using the stuff anyway. Very sad to think about

She could donate the Very stuff to a woman’s shelter. So many people in need this Xmas & she flaunts her wealth at every opportunity. Sickening.
Also, I know very little about her syndrome but her, Daisy & Stan have slightl dwarfism facial features. Flat face, protruding eyes, wide forehead. Is this part of the syndrome? I feel for them if it is, my friend has dwarfism & was bullied terribly at school.
That's right but no, no don't ask about Stan - he doesn't have Stickler syndrome 🙄🙄

The Grim Reaper and 2 little kids that aren’t even wrapped up for Winter!!!!!
He looks like he wants to murder her 😂 this is not the look i expect to see from a man whos just got married. You'd think he just got served a life sentence!

What I still can’t fathom out is why she is till claiming she doesn’t work with people who promote debt! She seriously needs to sort herself out. I mean let’s face it she’s advertised literal tit before.
"i don't work with people who advertise debt. I work alone to do it!"

She shouldn't be so grabby with the free stuff if she actually cared about her followers she would know to buy some of things she gets for free would cost a lot of money. Money that people don't have just lying around so how does she think people will pay for what shes advertising? She doesn't think.

Last edited:
Greedy, self pitying woman when it comes to both money and food. A pig in a very expensive gifted blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet MORE woe is me stories this morning, I’m struggling with her tit. I’m so close to sending her a message telling her to get a bloody grip and stop thinking about herself and how bloody ‘hard’ she has it

Reactions: 11
Yet MORE woe is me stories this morning, I’m struggling with her tit. I’m so close to sending her a message telling her to get a bloody grip and stop thinking about herself and how bloody ‘hard’ she has it
Agreed. I've said it before but this self indulgent privileged moron would do well to STFU right now. She's at home and Shark works from home. She's got enough food to feed an army and she saw ALL of her family A WEEK AGO FFS!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.