Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts them in front of a screen when she cleans, it’s always a film or iPad time.
I have always taken my kids to cafes and restaurants since they were born and they enjoy it and are well behaved, it can be a nice thing to do but usually it is part of another activity, like having lunch after swimming or getting hot chocolate after a long walk in winter. She just goes for the sake of it and for something to do because she is bored.

Reactions: 12
The caption on this post makes it sound as though Mark just picked the camera up and decided to take photos of her and Stan mid way through baking cookies. It’s quite clear that she asked him to because a) she is hiding behind Stan in a scrunched up position and b) it was mentioned on here the other day that doesn’t seem to like doing anything other than go to Costa with her kids 😂
I call bullshit on Mark taking them photos I bet you any money that she's the tripod set up and has a timer on or something of that sort

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha I’m glad someone has said it. I hate playing 😂 I don’t mind crafts and colouring but role playing is the most boring thing on earth!!
Yes that’s what im mainly talking about the role playing 😫 it’s naturally very difficult for an adult to get into!!

Reactions: 5
Random question but I’m confused by the wall her shelves are on in kitchen. Are they intentionally taupe/white striped? Feels really random and the shelves then look like they’re in the wrong place. Noticed it in a video and now all I can see in her latest pics

Reactions: 2
As a mum who used to hate role playing and now only 87% hates it, a tip I suggest is to try and work in kid friendly versions of your favourite movies - a loose rendition of Die Hard or Mission Impossible makes the 17th hour of Paw Patrol role play really fly by.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random question but I’m confused by the wall her shelves are on in kitchen. Are they intentionally taupe/white striped? Feels really random and the shelves then look like they’re in the wrong place. Noticed it in a video and now all I can see in her latest pics
Isn’t it just the shadow from the shelves your seeing? The darker areas is the shaddow the shelves are casting from the spot lights?

Reactions: 1
Nah my peeve with the kitchen has to be the weird white bit above the scalloped tiles. Will never wrap my head around why they did that 🤔

Reactions: 12
Nah my peeve with the kitchen has to be the weird white bit above the scalloped tiles. Will never wrap my head around why they did that 🤔
yes!!! It looks so weird, every time I see it I get irrationally annoyed and I can’t understand how it doesn’t bother her.

Reactions: 4
As a mum who used to hate role playing and now only 87% hates it, a tip I suggest is to try and work in kid friendly versions of your favourite movies - a loose rendition of Die Hard or Mission Impossible makes the 17th hour of Paw Patrol role play really fly by.
omg I love this idea! I’m deffo stealing it! (Will be funny if our Charl posts something similar on her stories now… will prove she 100% reads here! Even though we know she does anyway!!)

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over her thinking a cheap, unlined camel coat was ‘too trendy’ for her and made such a big deal about buying it. She is the literally definition of basic. It’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over her thinking a cheap, unlined camel coat was ‘too trendy’ for her and made such a big deal about buying it. She is the literally definition of basic. It’s so embarrassing.
Christ! A camel coat too trendy!!! It’s pretty much the definition of classic.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s suddenly assisting her daughter with playtime and lo and behold daisy suddenly has a friend to play with. Both things Tattle called her out on again.

Reactions: 8
2E2C75D1-2137-404F-A73F-0210CE68D5E4.png

1E340A94-32F9-4400-B797-390AF3214174.png

Can’t stand the bloody woman, but at least she’s truthful about her size. Her jumper looks baggier on her than on teenie tiny size 13 Charlotte.

Reactions: 5
I’m loathe to admit I actually like the stripy rugby top from H&M 😩 could never bring myself to buy it now though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.