Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so basic! All the youngens are buying the ugg minis so 'trendy' little Charl has to jump on the bandwagon. I've said it before but she's reliving her teenage years now and it's embarrassing 😳

Also, have a look at how the striped rugby jumper looks on the model. It looks like a completey different jumper as its much longer and oversized on the model. She would have an XL to get that look.

Reactions: 7
Brummy Mummy who is a self proclaimed size 18. Charlotte Taylor who is a size 14 🙄 Charl looks much bigger than BM. Just be honest you are easily an 18-20.
I noticed in these stories she even did Charlotte's ridiculous pose! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Brummy Mummy who is a self proclaimed size 18. Charlotte Taylor who is a size 14 🙄 Charl looks much bigger than BM. Just be honest you are easily an 18-20.
YES! This was what I was saying. I didn’t have a post of her in the cheap looking grey sweatshirt, but brummy mummy looks smaller in her (I assume) large jumper.

Reactions: 4
He died of undiagnosed Marfan’s Charlotte. If he had been diagnosed they would have repaired the problem with his heart. Don’t make on your are going to die of sticklers 🙄 Poor taste Charlotte, poor taste.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
When she stands up straight it’s going to look cropped and her hips and stomach will look their true size. I will never understand why they adopt these ridiculous poses unless they truly believe we are stupid.

Reactions: 10
He died of undiagnosed Marfan’s Charlotte. If he had been diagnosed they would have repaired the problem with his heart. Don’t make on your are going to die of sticklers 🙄 Poor taste Charlotte, poor taste.
I bet you any money she didn't even know who Jonathan larson or know about tick tick boom until it was made into the movie. But she always has to make things about herself, like she can't of just said how wonderful his music was and that he is missed in the musical theatre world has to circle it back to herself

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she said that. Whys she always trying to get people to feel sorry for her constantly!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet you any money she didn't even know who Jonathan larson or know about tick tick boom until it was made into the movie. But she always has to make things about herself, like she can't of just said how wonderful his music was and that he is missed in the musical theatre world has to circle it back to herself
Oh no she must have known him because she says “I wish he was still here” like she knew him 🙄 You know like he dropped into hers every Christmas for the “traditional” M&S biscuits 😂 it’s like me saying “aww, I wish Eva Peron was still going about, we could have traded shoes” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, the woman needs help. To relate so many deaths to yourself is beyond bizarre and very narcissistic.

Reactions: 23
Oh no she must have known him because she says “I wish he was still here” like she knew him 🙄 You know like he dropped into hers every Christmas for the “traditional” M&S biscuits 😂 it’s like me saying “aww, I wish Eva Peron was still going about, we could have traded shoes” 🙄😂
He probably went over once a year to be rolled down the stairs before going off for some ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlotte seems to think she has an affinity with anyone that is in musicals. It’s like she thinks she could have been a West End star treading the boards. Well I’m going to say something controversial here about her singing. It’s nasally singing and cruise ship entertainment at best! Charlotte is the type of person who performs like an in flight film. It’s funny to watch and amusing but once she’s done you just want to get off the flight 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t even think she can sing particularly well…… she’s got that irritating jazz hands precocious musical theatre kid voice that’s neither strong nor interesting. It’s karaoke at best. I genuinely do not know why she thinks she’s some sort of undiscovered west end star…. She’s nothing of the sort and I think it speaks volumes that she has no involvement in any singing groups or theatre groups locally to her. If she was really that passionate about it, she would be involved in the theatre scene in her area.

Reactions: 18
He always passed on my birthday in 1996, which is on tuesday. Urgh this woman is sick in the head

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He always passed on my birthday in 1996, which is on tuesday. Urgh this woman is sick in the head
She basically used this mans death as a way of reminding everyone that her birthday is on Tuesday so that she gets lots of birthday insta stories dedicated to her and/or free tit in the post for her birthday 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I reckon Charl was told when she was a teen that she could vaguely hold a tune. And because she is a self-absorbed idiot with limited experience of the real world, ever since she thinks she’s the next bleeping Elaine Page. She can sort of hold a tune, as can MANY people. It doesn’t make her a good singer. Charl, keep your CRINGE toons for the shower, you absolute twit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.