Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that she hasn’t joined a singing group tbh. They seem to be popping up everywhere recently and she has nothing stopping her from joining one as she isn’t out at work, doesn’t have a baby anymore and Mark is at home to look after the kids.

Reactions: 4
What is the connection between a man you’ve never met who happened to die on what, your 6th birthday? She’s gross. She needs to stop turning tragedy around on her.

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised that she hasn’t joined a singing group tbh. They seem to be popping up everywhere recently and she has nothing stopping her from joining one as she isn’t out at work, doesn’t have a baby anymore and Mark is at home to look after the kids.
The only singing group that would have her is one that allows everyone to join (and that’s not good enough for Our Charl). She can’t sing. She has a terrible pitch and tone. I’d be so disappointed to watch her solo in any show.

Reactions: 7
I know this is picky but it annoys me when she says “my Boursin pasta” as though she came up with the recipe. Was it not a tik tok craze during lockdown?? I’ve noticed her say it a few times and she said it again on the latest food haul .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is picky but it annoys me when she says “my Boursin pasta” as though she came up with the recipe. Was it not a tik tok craze during lockdown?? I’ve noticed her say it a few times and she said it again on the latest food haul .
She thinks she's a culinary genius

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somewhat inspired by my 3 year old who has been chatting my ear off most of the day talking about how she is so excited for her birthday party (not until October…)

she’s never done a birthday party for her kids has she? Like, if my little girl gets her way and we have a party it will be the first time hosting one and can’t say I think it will be a barrel of laughs but still. 3 kids and no birthday party for any of them?!

makes you wonder if, like those of us on this board, other parents encourage their children not to get too friendly with the Taylor kids (I know bill has a different last name) for fear they’ll be plastered all over the Internet. Poor children

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Somewhat inspired by my 3 year old who has been chatting my ear off most of the day talking about how she is so excited for her birthday party (not until October…)

she’s never done a birthday party for her kids has she? Like, if my little girl gets her way and we have a party it will be the first time hosting one and can’t say I think it will be a barrel of laughs but still. 3 kids and no birthday party for any of them?!

makes you wonder if, like those of us on this board, other parents encourage their children not to get too friendly with the Taylor kids (I know bill has a different last name) for fear they’ll be plastered all over the Internet. Poor children
I can remember her having a party for Bill years ago but I think it might have just been family? No other kids

Reactions: 3

That’s a really good point! Not one measly party between them. They are not short of money either.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yet another mention about her birthday tomorrow. Is it normal for people of her age to be this excited about their birthday?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jeez you’d think Mark had done something really special. He must do duck all because she really overpraises him. It’a like when you have your firstborn and every thing they do it utterly amazing and you bore everyone else with it.

Reactions: 20
Making sure to look wide-eyed and sultry when everyone watches her put the washing machine on 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
know what I want for my lunch today now 😂😂 clearly Charl invented it though 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.