Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got herself a Costa this morning guys, such a shock for me to see her doing that as she said a couple of days back that she never does that.

Reactions: 17
Charl 1: look at my face of caked on slap.
Charl 2: I have such a busy day today.

Charl, YOU ARE NOT BUSY, AND THIS IS NOT ‘WORK.’

Also note the passing subtle reference to ‘filming footage.’ Another Tumbleweed January Ad incoming.

Self-absorbed, lazy twit.

Crikey she really does trowel it on. That’s genuinely more makeup than I wear for an evening out.

Reactions: 11
Her grandparents surely have retired, why would retired couple have to do everything on Thursday to call it Terrible Thursday? Whats on the agenda for rest week? Saving the world or inventing a COVID cure??? Does she even listen to the crap she talks everyday? Why does she have to be stressed on Thursday because she has to do school run + sth else, Mark is dead???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So basically she doesn’t like Thursdays because it’s a TRADITION that her grandparents don’t like Thursdays 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know its been said here that she does well. What I dont understand is she never spend money on anything - the high end make up she buys is once a year probably which lasts forever. Food and drinks wont break the bank, and even that look at her shopping video she never buys a decent piece of meat, its all crap chicken or sausages. She is pretty stingy to me, never even got a decent coat for herself before the freebie last year, all her kids look homeless, Mark probably last bought new clothes when he was 16. They never go on holiday like ever. They never leave the house to do anything that cost money. They never treat family or friends with anything nice - knowing her she would brag about what she did for families. The entire extension is done as cheaply as possible. I also can imagine her being really tight when it comes to night out with friends - ooh wait she doesnt have any!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know its been said here that she does well. What I dont understand is she never spend money on anything - the high end make up she buys is once a year probably which lasts forever. Food and drinks wont break the bank, and even that look at her shopping video she never buys a decent piece of meat, its all crap chicken or sausages. She is pretty stingy to me, never even got a decent coat for herself before the freebie last year, all her kids look homeless, Mark probably last bought new clothes when he was 16. They never go on holiday like ever. They never leave the house to do anything that cost money. They never treat family or friends with anything nice - knowing her she would brag about what she did for families. The entire extension is done as cheaply as possible. I also can imagine her being really tight when it comes to night out with friends - ooh wait she doesnt have any!

Agree - although I do think they probably do spend an excessive amount on food shopping and food/drinks/snacks/takeaways/cafe visits etc - she buys nothing but pre packed rubbish for the kids, cartons of juice/fruit shoots/sweets/crisps etc and we know she drinks like a fish. I’d say they spend maybe £1K a month on food/drinks total.

But yes, as for the rest of it - I agree. They don’t seem to do anything with the money she makes. They don’t do anything at all, ever. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 13
For me a lot of my money goes on kids, as in clubs, clothes for the clubs, clothes in general etc. She rarely buys them much at all and they always look scruffy.

They never go on family days out, like ever!! Don't think they own a bike each. She spends more on herself I think, we just don't see her asos packages or anything.

Reactions: 10
Yea they don't even go away for a weekend in the UK they can clearly afford too.
They live less than an hour away from Alton Towers…! Never been. They are 2 hours from the Lake District….never been. Christ, have they ever taken the kids into Manchester ever?!

Reactions: 13
They live less than an hour away from Alton Towers…! Never been. They are 2 hours from the Lake District….never been. Christ, have they ever taken the kids into Manchester ever?!
she used to take them when she had the buggy when Stan was a baby… to film around Primark…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I going mad for did Charlotte literally just have a birthday? I swear I remember Stan writing her a card or something? Maybe I’m going mad or confusing her with another influencer hun 😅
If she's like any other insta hun she probably drags it out for about 6 months

Reactions: 9
What is she on about saying she doesn't use filters on her face? Literally every story/post she does has a filter on it?

Reactions: 6
Her face must hurt when she pulls those crazy frog lifted brow wide mouth smiles, I try it and it literally makes my face ache

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.