Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I wish she would stop massively trying to justify buying bigger sizes. She over explains it every time - I wish she would just bloody own it. IT’S OKAY TO BE A SIZE 16.

Reactions: 15
The large Jumper fits you Charlotte because you are quite clearly that size. The M fits you because it’s oversized. I assuming she had to put heaps of stuff back because she keeps kidding herself on that she is a size 14.

Reactions: 14
The size large fits her perfectly, it really is so damaging that someone masquerades as genuine when they actually aren’t! Just be your true size Charlotte, there is nothing wrong with the way you look

Reactions: 18
Oh my god I wish she would stop massively trying to justify buying bigger sizes. She over explains it every time - I wish she would just bloody own it. IT’S OKAY TO BE A SIZE 16.
It’s also ok to be a size 20 which she at the very LEAST is. There’s no way that striped top is fitting properly or a size M

Reactions: 14
Why would you keep a jumper if you're that self conscious you have to hold it to your body with your hand. Just send it back and order the size you are Charl, like a normal person.
She is BEYOND weird.

that top Is too small! It’s too short on her and she’s deliberately learning forward like that to give the impression that it’s looser than it is.

i don’t know who she’s trying to convince here - she’s a big lass, why this charade? Why mention anything about the size of the top - just why?! Buy it in a large or plus size and don’t mention it!

Reactions: 19
It is too short isn’t it? At first glance I though it was tucked in and pulled out a bit but when I looked again it is just too short even with her leaning forward in her weird pose.

Reactions: 10
Am I going mad for did Charlotte literally just have a birthday? I swear I remember Stan writing her a card or something? Maybe I’m going mad or confusing her with another influencer hun 😅
Thought she didn’t take pictures of herself? Nobody needs to hold the camera that close to their own mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The caption on this post makes it sound as though Mark just picked the camera up and decided to take photos of her and Stan mid way through baking cookies. It’s quite clear that she asked him to because a) she is hiding behind Stan in a scrunched up position and b) it was mentioned on here the other day that doesn’t seem to like doing anything other than go to Costa with her kids 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The caption on this post makes it sound as though Mark just picked the camera up and decided to take photos of her and Stan mid way through baking cookies. It’s quite clear that she asked him to because a) she is hiding behind Stan in a scrunched up position and b) it was mentioned on here the other day that doesn’t seem to like doing anything other than go to Costa with her kids 😂
Who wants to be tickled when they're baking ffs? Anything to get him to smile

Reactions: 6
Recently watched an old Charlotte video before Stan was born and she says she struggles playing with her children as she’s more of a cuddly mum.. like, wtf!

Reactions: 6
Recently watched an old Charlotte video before Stan was born and she says she struggles playing with her children as she’s more of a cuddly mum.. like, wtf!
Which is just code for “I’m a lazy chunk who can’t be arsed getting off the sofa to play with the kids - I’d rather sit here and make them come to me and cuddle me”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For a ‘foodie’ she never bakes from scratch with her children always those baking kits.

Which is just code for “I’m a lazy chunk who can’t be arsed getting off the sofa to play with the kids - I’d rather sit here and make them come to me and cuddle me”
I don’t think she plays with them ever (or at least doesn’t show it) I won’t lie I hate playing with my kids I’d much rather sit on my arse scrolling my phone but I make the effort for them.

I don’t think she plays with them ever (or at least doesn’t show it) I won’t lie I hate playing with my kids I’d much rather sit on my arse scrolling my phone but I make the effort for them.
Haha I’m glad someone has said it. I hate playing 😂 I don’t mind crafts and colouring but role playing is the most boring thing on earth!!

Reactions: 20
Haha I’m glad someone has said it. I hate playing 😂 I don’t mind crafts and colouring but role playing is the most boring thing on earth!!
I do know what you mean. I used to not mind playing Lego, building train tracks and playing trains, puzzles, play dough, board games, colouring etc. Then when they had a bit more hand eye skills it'd be bat and ball, catch, footy, foam darts etc. You NEVER ever see Charl do any of those with them. Even in the school holidays, it's always coffee shops, or she's 'cleaning' or filming. The odd game they play after their dinner is filmed for her content. Sad for the kids really.

Reactions: 12
I do know what you mean. I used to not mind playing Lego, building train tracks and playing trains, puzzles, play dough, board games, colouring etc. Then when they had a bit more hand eye skills it'd be bat and ball, catch, footy, foam darts etc. You NEVER ever see Charl do any of those with them. Even in the school holidays, it's always coffee shops, or she's 'cleaning' or filming. The odd game they play after their dinner is filmed for her content. Sad for the kids really.
My son is about Stans age and if I tried to clean when he was on his own he would bug me until I played with him. I have to get my husband to play with him so I can clean!
I love Lego and crafts but the car mat 🙄
If I took him to a cafe he’d be bored in 5 mins!

Reactions: 8
My son is about Stans age and if I tried to clean when he was on his own he would bug me until I played with him. I have to get my husband to play with him so I can clean!
I love Lego and crafts but the car mat 🙄
If I took him to a cafe he’d be bored in 5 mins!
same! There’s no way my 3.5 year old would sit around waiting for me to finish cleaning! I took him to Starbucks once as we were driving past and he asked to go and sit inside… he hated his babycino, ate a big chocolate biscuit and then decided it was time to go home! I’ve never bothered taking him back since!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.