Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if mark ever invites bill to the football with him? Surely he would rather do that then sit at home?

I find it so weird how she lets her kids watch tv so close on the floor? Why don’t they sit on the sofa?

Reactions: 13
I wonder if mark ever invites bill to the football with him? Surely he would rather do that then sit at home?

I find it so weird how she lets her kids watch tv so close on the floor? Why don’t they sit on the sofa?
Yeah its weird. My son and husband go and watch their team as much as they can. I get Preston might not be Bill's team, but I'm sure he would still like the atmosphere and seeing a live game.

Reactions: 7
In her latest vlog you can tell she really doesn’t want to spend the day just her and the kids...all she seemed to do was moan about it. What I don’t get though is why doesn’t she take them to visit one of her many family members that lives nearby? All through lockdown she cried about not getting to see her family yet ,apart from seeing grandparents on a Friday ,she doesn’t seem to really spend that much time seeing them anyway. I don’t live near my family but if I was her and was finding it hard or tiring with the kids I would nip round to my mums or brothers for a drink and let the kids see them for a bit 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
In her latest vlog you can tell she really doesn’t want to spend the day just her and the kids...all she seemed to do was moan about it. What I don’t get though is why doesn’t she take them to visit one of her many family members that lives nearby? All through lockdown she cried about not getting to see her family yet ,apart from seeing grandparents on a Friday ,she doesn’t seem to really spend that much time seeing them anyway. I don’t live near my family but if I was her and was finding it hard or tiring with the kids I would nip round to my mums or brothers for a drink and let the kids see them for a bit 🤷🏽‍♀️
I feel like maybe her family aren’t quite as she likes to paint them online. It seems her mum barely got involved with the wedding which is unusual if you are very close and like you say they don’t seem to see them that much to say they live nearby.

Reactions: 19
Ong I hate it when people put foundation on but not mascara... just why!!! And I just can't with the gurn 🙈
I'll often wear foundation without mascara. Foundation just makes my skin feel better, mascara is saved for an occasion usually.

Reactions: 4
I'll often wear foundation without mascara. Foundation just makes my skin feel better, mascara is saved for an occasion usually.
I think if it's light coverage and natural it looks fine but when it's a full mask like charls i personally think it just looks odd

Reactions: 15
I think if it's light coverage and natural it looks fine but when it's a full mask like charls i personally think it just looks odd
Caked on like cement complete with contour and highlight, it’d be way quicker just a layer of mascara and a bit of concealer under her eyes. I don’t know how she wears so much make up when she spends her days at home doing sod all, it’s not like she goes anywhere or out to work and definitely not to Costa or all the mini food shops each week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was quite openly moaning in front of them, so they would've definitely heard. I thought it was quite sad. Then she made another comment and a reaction about having to bath them! 'Urgh I need to bath them.' Yeah Charl you do, you're the parent, they're three and five and it's your responsibility.
Earlier on she was complaining that Stan needed to get out as he was very lively so she takes them all for ice creams and the mutt gets left behind!!
Considering they all live on top of each other, she never mentions seeing her parents or brother. She 'bumped' into them more during lockdown!!!

Reactions: 16
You’re all so right actually, she hardly ever sees her mum it seems? Sees her grandparents a lot more. I do find it strange as her mum doesn’t appear to work and she’s only down the road.

Reactions: 15
You’re all so right actually, she hardly ever sees her mum it seems? Sees her grandparents a lot more. I do find it strange as her mum doesn’t appear to work and she’s only down the road.
Charlotte always seems to talk more fondly of her Dad than her Mum - definitely seems like a right Daddies girl

Maybe her mum is finally sick of her bulls**t fairy tail world after pandering to her for so long. My gut instinct is telling me it’ll be over Stan having sticklers. Her mum obviously knows the signs etc as she parented with Charl having it, her dad will be reassuring her that he doesn’t have it just to keep the peace

Agree with all of the above comments. Why is she always moping around with the kids in her own on a Saturday when Mark’s at football? It’s like she’s just hanging around trying to pass the time until he gets home rather than doing something fun with them.
She never sees her parents during the weekend unless it’s for an occasion like Ham Day🙄. For someone so drippy about traditions and family it’s odd she doesn’t see them more when they are so close by. Surely you’d have them over for Sunday dinner in the kitchen of dreams?! Does she ever entertain apart from throwing a few bits of salami and cheese on a platter for an ad??

And as for Marks family. Have they EVER even set foot in that house?!!

Reactions: 16
I do find the family dynamics very odd.

She never actually sees her family really aside from the obligatory Christmas visits and one or two token days like birthdays etc

When do her parents ever just pop over for a cup
Of tea and play with the kids? Never.
When do the kids ever go to spend the day at granny’s house? Never.
When does Charlotte brother ever spend time with his nephews and niece? Never.
When does Charlotte ever go to spend time with her grandparents outside of Christmas or formal
Organised family gatherings? Never.

She said that when they had that extension done she couldn’t wait to host the family for dinners…… it still hasn’t happened. Why not have the parents and brother over for a Sunday roast?

For someone who constantly try’s to make out that she has this happy, close knit family they never see them. And they live locally - it’s not like it would take much to see eachother.

As for Mark’s family - they may aswell not exist.

Reactions: 17
Why’s she after sympathy for Terrible Thursdays and that she is even more hectic today because of a vet appointment? Vets aren’t like hospital appointments where you are given one, you made the appointment for a Thursday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why’s she after sympathy for Terrible Thursdays and that she is even more hectic today because of a vet appointment? Vets aren’t like hospital appointments where you are given one, you made the appointment for a Thursday 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also don’t understand why she’s taking the dog for flea stuff? I have a dog and I get his flea stuff monthly in the post 🤨

Reactions: 2
I also don’t understand why she’s taking the dog for flea stuff? I have a dog and I get his flea stuff monthly in the post 🤨
We get our flee and de workers from the vets but don't need to bring the dogs with us just go in and pick it up like you would a chemist

Reactions: 3
She so busy but she has time to redo her makeup after the school run.
As soon as I drop my son at nursery I come home and start work, no time to do my make up once let alone twice!
But of course she has a vet appointment and a few after school clubs so it’s “manic” for her.

She’s such a drip.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.