Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watched the vlog? The part where Mark is saying goodbye and kisses her 🤨 then she keeps peering over smiling like she is in some rom com....it is just ridiculous!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Has anybody watched the vlog? The part where Mark is saying goodbye and kisses her 🤨 then she keeps peering over smiling like she is in some rom com....it is just ridiculous!!!!
I watched this last night, i was actually so shocked to see Mark looking happy and being affectionate towards her! It also made me laugh when she said it was a weekend staying close to home, when do they ever go anywhere? They always stay close to home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stan is eating harribo on her stories this morning 😳
She must think that much sugar is normal? Or maybe she does it as they only eat sweet things?
Their diet or freezer tapas and sugar. With half a cucumber thrown in

Reactions: 7
Stan would be better going to nursery every day - playing with kids his own age, having adults around him who want to play with him and nurture him and being given appropriate snacks and food that’s suitable for a 4 year old, instead of him being dragged around with Charlotte to cafes, fed nothing but rubbish and ignored or dumped infront of the TV or left on his own to play with some boring craft kit which his mother talks to herself on her phone all bloody day.

Reactions: 12
The vlog 😂😂😂 the bit where she holds on to his shirt with that sloppy crappy look in her eyes 😂😂😂 duck off charlotte. Ohhh I forgot “ she found the love that is in movies and fairy tales “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG that ad! Is this seriously what's called work these days? Humiliating yourself for a bleeping chocolate bar advert? Tragic.
There's also a new vlog up guyz! If anyone can be arsed you're in for a treat 'cos Charl takes her bra off while standing at the kitchen island and then launches it across the room! :sick: Then carries on prepping dinner! 🤮 So classy.
She’s bleeping disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In a cafe again. But it's OK because she NEVER does this guys, she really doesn't.

And why does she always laugh to herself whilst filming her family even when nothing is happening. Makes her sound deranged.

Reactions: 21
Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here. The panning round of the independent cafe - NEVER seen before🤦‍♀️.
Also, found it odd her making a point in the vlog she couldn’t go anywhere with the kids as mark has taken the car to football. Not sure if she was using this as an excuse to not do anything with the kids - surely he could have got the bloody train and left her the car. The whole blog was utter cringe.

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here. The panning round of the independent cafe - NEVER seen before🤦‍♀️.
Also, found it odd her making a point in the vlog she couldn’t go anywhere with the kids as mark has taken the car to football. Not sure if she was using this as an excuse to not do anything with the kids - surely he could have got the bloody train and left her the car. The whole blog was utter cringe.
Don’t understand why they don’t have 2 cars - they can well afford it and it seems daft when they have 3 kids and when Mark uses the car to go into the office etc?

Don’t understand why they don’t have 2 cars - they can well afford it and it seems daft when they have 3 kids and when Mark uses the car to go into the office etc?
I vaguely remember a blog (when I watched them!) where she was filming Mark walking off into the distance to go to the train station with some soppy music over the top so don’t think he uses the car to go to work. Feel like I remember somebody on a previous thread saying they saw him regularly at the “villages” train station too?

she’s no bloody excuse. I don’t drive and I get out with my small children more than she does - and no, we don’t go to cafes!

Even without two cars it shouldn’t stop her doing stuff with them. I don’t drive and use public transport with my kids, tbh sometimes it is more convenient and cheaper if going into the city centre especially now they are past the stage of needing a pushchair and a bag with spare clothes etc.

She could easily take her kids out to places she just doesn’t want to do it, she rarely takes all 3’out on her own and when she does it’s like it is really hard work and she is some kind of hero for doing it. I don’t think her kids are hard work or badly behaved so I don’t know what her issue is!

Reactions: 8
I vaguely remember a blog (when I watched them!) where she was filming Mark walking off into the distance to go to the train station with some soppy music over the top so don’t think he uses the car to go to work. Feel like I remember somebody on a previous thread saying they saw him regularly at the “villages” train station too?

she’s no bloody excuse. I don’t drive and I get out with my small children more than she does - and no, we don’t go to cafes!
He must take the car - there’s been too many instances of her filming herself doing the school pick up in the pissing rain whinging about looking like a drowned rat. If the car was available she would use it, particularly as she’s a lazy toad.

Reactions: 3
Why is she ‘prepping dinner’ at 2pm when it’s just jacket potatoes and fillings 😖 shove the jackets in an hour before teatime then prepare the filling while it’s cooking… honestly she just finds things to occupy her so she doesn’t have to play with her kid

Reactions: 16
Why is she ‘prepping dinner’ at 2pm when it’s just jacket potatoes and fillings 😖 shove the jackets in an hour before teatime then prepare the filling while it’s cooking… honestly she just finds things to occupy her so she doesn’t have to play with her kid
I thought that! She must be so bored

Reactions: 3
Her comments on that vid too. I really love him 🤢 and he loves me for me 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her comments on that vid too. I really love him 🤢 and he loves me for me 🙄
She’s a weirdo. He loves me for me….. whhhhhaaaat?! What kind of comment is that to make about your husband?! Ermmmm yes Charlotte, generally your spouse is kinda supposed to love you - “for you”

It’s like she thinks it’s some sort of unusual, unique situation that they are in.

she’s a weird woman.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.