Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her new vlog and when Daisy said she’s got nobody to play with and Charlotte replied “that’s why I gave you two brothers!” … get the hint charl she wants to play with her mum!!!!
Thats sad poor daisy

Reactions: 3
Her “work” is so tacky 😬 No amount of money is worth that level of embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her new vlog and when Daisy said she’s got nobody to play with and Charlotte replied “that’s why I gave you two brothers!” … get the hint charl she wants to play with her mum!!!!
Daisy should not play with her mum, she should have friends for that! Where are they? Does she have any friends?

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the other 4 contender’s photos? Then there’s charl looking rough as cuddling a giant teddy 🤣. Made my night!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A server issue due to all the traffic. Calm down Charl! It’s a vote for a chocolate bar not the bleeping Golden Globes 🙄 It’ll be a straightforward tech issue rather than everyone rushing to vote.
She really does think she is something doesn't she

I’m guessing she got rid of her cats. The friends’ cats rated a mention, but we haven’t seen hide nor hair of her cats in months…

I’m guessing she got rid of her cats. The friends’ cats rated a mention, but we haven’t seen hide nor hair of her cats in months…
No she’s been putting them in stories the past few weeks as it’s been mentioned on here a few time already

I voted for mayalifts 😋

Poor Bill, having his mum dressed up like that for everyone to see. That poor boy will need serious psychological help when he’s older. All three kids will.
She’s excruciatingly embarassing, can’t she see that? 🙄

Wow, you can really see what a flat facial appearance Stan has in her latest story. He must have Sticklers, surely?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.