Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 995284
What a load of nonsense.

“swinging our arms held in a row like mismatched paper dolls”

Jesus bleeping Christ I wonder how long she sat trying to come up with that one?!!!

“Sliding tired feet into slippers”
Why are your feet tired Charlotte?! You don’t do anything?!!!! It’s not like you’ve been on your feet all day rushing around at work….!
She's a bleeping fruitloop! Get a grip Charl ffs!
So only three or so days ago she's spouting how they don't really eat out much as they WFH or do regular top up shops, but goes to both Costa and Waitrose in one day! 🤪 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s bloody deranged. She must ignore her kids all morning whilst she puts a full face of makeup on and dreams up her ridiculous, toe curling captions. I’d never be able to leave the house again if I posted that drivel. The shame of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's probs writing the costa of as buisness lunch for tax purposes
She could go to any cafe or restaurant though. And it would hardly be worth it on a coffee and cake at costa. And in any case, she can’t just claim money back because she’s fancies it - her accountant can’t just put all food expenses through as directors meals - particularly when it’s the local Costa coffee near her house and when she works from home!!!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 995284
What a load of nonsense.

“swinging our arms held in a row like mismatched paper dolls”

Jesus bleeping Christ I wonder how long she sat trying to come up with that one?!!!

“Sliding tired feet into slippers”
Why are your feet tired Charlotte?! You don’t do anything?!!!! It’s not like you’ve been on your feet all day rushing around at work….!
GET A GODDAMN GRIP!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess her ads in January are averaging 4.5 days instead of every 3 like it was last year. I’m sure we’ll have a few more before the month is out.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
OMG that ad! Is this seriously what's called work these days? Humiliating yourself for a bleeping chocolate bar advert? Tragic.
There's also a new vlog up guyz! If anyone can be arsed you're in for a treat 'cos Charl takes her bra off while standing at the kitchen island and then launches it across the room! :sick: Then carries on prepping dinner! 🤮 So classy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No AD’s in a January eh Charl 🙄 She’s more wibbly wobbly thank Wonka! And what a trailblazing choice a Hazelnut bar, WOW must have taken her ages to think that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched her new vlog and when Daisy said she’s got nobody to play with and Charlotte replied “that’s why I gave you two brothers!” … get the hint charl she wants to play with her mum!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.