Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she on about 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just coming to say the same! Makes no sense at all!

She put a comment about how is she going to fill another day for the kids... well here's an idea take them out! Things are starting to open... zoo's,outdoor play areas etc. Could even have a picnic with family. She can bore off she's delusional

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but does she know how to do anything but moan? I have very young kids so I get that its hard but my god her kids seem to be a bane in her life. She wants to have a read up on Ashley Cains poorly little girl and put things into perspective a little bit.

Reactions: 17
Wtf is she on about 🤦🏽‍♀️
Advert incoming this is for engagement! Bloody hell she does it every time. She has no bloody clue how hard it’s been for others they both still have jobs. Get a grip Charlotte there is nothing coming over you !!!

JFC! What the duck is that post!? If she's finding it so hard, why is she not talking to Shark and getting him to pitch in more. He's only next door FFS! Or why is she not meeting/talking to her mum about how she's feeling?
Or is it that shops are opening and she's desperate to go but can't justify taking the kids with her. Especially after chewittgate!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but does she know how to do anything but moan? I have very young kids so I get that its hard but my god her kids seem to be a bane in her life. She wants to have a read up on Ashley Cains poorly little girl and put things into perspective a little bit.
☝🏻 This

I don’t often post on here but she’s pushed me over the edge with her post this morning. What absolute crap!
I’ve been following Ashley Cains daughters story and it’s tragic, my heart breaks for them. Charl needs to gain some bloody perspective and be thankful for all she has. She has it so easy compared to most. I can’t even bare to hate watch anymore

Reactions: 9
This woman is just full of herself and full of unadulterated tit. It’s embarrassing the utter drivel she spews out. bleeping embarrassing.

How DARE she reply to this lady who is genuinely struggling, with such a self-centred ignorant response 😡
she hasn’t got the first idea, she is helping NO ONE by making out she’s struggling. Get a grip Charlotte & find something to do that actually makes a difference that your children would actually be proud of.

Attachments

• Wow
Whilst I think she has a bloody easy life and is talking crap....IF she’s struggling then why isn’t Shark doing more?
My husband sleeps on the sofa bed so the baby and I can do-sleep, then, if I’ve had a terrible night, he takes baby from between 5.30-7am, depending on when they wake up; gets three kids ready for school, whilst having an 8am meeting, brings me back baby with a cup of tea, and takes the kids to school. He’ll also collect them and finish work at home if I need it. (And that’s just the morning stuff he does.)

Shark gets a bloody medal for changing a bed....🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So nice to do something different..... she for real? Maybe Mark rolled her down the stairs instead this Easter and that’s why she’s been acting/saying even weirder things recently!

• Haha
Yeah Charl the kids asked for a Costa!!
Also, where was the need to post that anyway. You're not supporting a small business, not that she has to, but Costa has been open throughout the whole pandemic!
It's also insensitive when you look at what her so-called mate Friendlyfirstfoods posted on Insta yesterday and her recent YouTube vlog as well.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s my age 😛 but instead of using a dryer why not put your clothes on a Airer (if you do a daily wash so not to let it build up to a mountain) because that’s what I do, the Lenor stays so fragrant even when they’ve been ironed.
I’ll predict if Lenor Outdoorables had “gotten” in touch *nudge nudge wink wink 😝 she would have given a different review!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So wrong seeing her 3 year old boy dancing around in a nappy! Dignity? Respect? Nope, all sold for money!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.