Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the lovely day out that’s she’s been telling us all about all week and those kids are still dressed like tramps!!! When I was a Child our Mum would take us out for a special day & the night before she’d have a nice wee outfit all washed and ironed ready for the morning. There were no Automatic Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers or lots of £££ but our Mum (our Dad was always working to provide for us) took pride in how we were turned out!
It seems Charl & her Fella are top priority!! The Kid’s are last after her Wine and Grub!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So this is the lovely day out that’s she’s been telling us all about all week and those kids are still dressed like tramps!!! When I was a Child our Mum would take us out for a special day & the night before she’d have a nice wee outfit all washed and ironed ready for the morning. There were no Automatic Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers or lots of £££ but our Mum (our Dad was always working to provide for us) took pride in how we were turned out!
It seems Charl & her Fella are top priority!! The Kid’s are last after her Wine and Grub!!!
Just out of pure interest, how would you say the kids are dressed like tramps? Char irritates the living piss out of me and I can see how sometimes they are unkempt but how would you dress them any differently for a day of them swinging in trees and running in the forest? (I’m playing devils advocate here)

Reactions: 49
Just out of pure interest, how would you say the kids are dressed like tramps? Char irritates the living piss out of me and I can see how sometimes they are unkempt but how would you dress them any differently for a day of them swinging in trees and running in the forest? (I’m playing devils advocate here)
I must admit I agree with this, she should be held accountable for a lot of things but they are literally out for a walk how else would they be dressed? Hopefully they will have changed for their meal later

Reactions: 31
I must admit I agree with this, she should be held accountable for a lot of things but they are literally out for a walk how else would they be dressed? Hopefully they will have changed for their meal later
I agree, looks like a place you get dirty! Definitely not somewhere you dress your kids in there best clothes- I think they look fine

Reactions: 18
They’re in jumpers and jeans for a walk in the woods i’m confused what else they would be wearing? They look comfortable and ready to play like kids should.

Reactions: 25
Just watched part of the new vlog. I can’t understand a word poor little Stan is saying. Is he nearly 4?

Reactions: 2
Tipsy Charl.... Why does she have to tell us how much she fancies Mark 🙊🙊🙊
'Gonna go and drink some wine with my other half who I fancy dead loads.' :sick: :sick: :sick:
While leaving the kids on their own in the old people's home extension. Let's hope the kids don't play with the knives or turn the cooker on then! Stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much wine is in that glass?!!!!!! She’s clearly already had a drink so between those 2 glasses that’s got to be the majority of a whole bottle of wine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn't look the least bit interested.... I can imagine her doing her mum dancing in front of him and him not reacting at all.
Screenshot_20210420-185759_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'Gonna go and drink some wine with my other half who I fancy dead loads.' :sick: :sick: :sick:
While leaving the kids on their own in the old people's home extension. Let's hope the kids don't play with the knives or turn the cooker on then! Stupid twit.
The old peoples home extension, that is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell is going on with her lately? Is she having some sort of early midlife crisis or something. Pissed on wine (again) and decides to do a weird, rambly Instagram live 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.