Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to whoever called the AD today!! She Just dropped a pampers one featuring Stan, bit weird. Isn’t he 3 now? Surely she should be attempting potty training.. anything for some money I guess 😂

Reactions: 12
I know all kids are different, but my 3 were all out of nappies at 2. Stan was 3 last month, why is he still in nappies? A pampers AD using a 3yr old! No reflection on Stan Btw he can’t help having a lazy mother who has not put the time or effort in to toilet train him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know all kids are different, but my 3 were all out of nappies at 2. Stan was 3 last month, why is he still in nappies? A pampers AD using a 3yr old! No reflection on Stan Btw he can’t help having a lazy mother who has not put the time or effort in to toilet train him.
Yeah I agree. Ours were out of nappies no later that 2 and a half and ours were dry through the night before 3. I do find it particularly bad when she’s sending Stan into nursery and therefore expecting others to change him, he’s not a helpless newborn, her & that useless bastard Mark should be getting him toilet trained.

You can’t force a child to toilet train if they don’t want to they won’t!! My son is Stanley’s age and is only now willing to use a toilet/potty. No point stressing everyone out until they’re ready they won’t do it, every health visitor will tell you that! I’m not her biggest fan and the ad is abit much but think about other mums you’re shaming.

Reactions: 29
I really don't see the issue not being toilet trained at 3, plenty of kids aren't. If they're not ready, they're not ready 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree about the toilet training to an extent, as kids are dry at different ages. Although both of mine were under three. However, she is a SAHM and lockdown would have been an ideal time to do it surely.
One other thing that I really despise is using kids to advertise products while only wearing nightwear or very little clothing. She does duck all to safeguard those kids and to think of all those weirdos out there getting off on it, makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 21
I think Stan not being toilet trained could have a lot to do with how she babies all her kids. Stan is the baby of the family and she’s always going on about how he’s her last. With Stan having older siblings and especially an older brother you would have though he would have shown an interest in toilet training.
I couldn’t wait for mine be out of nappies 😄. But it does take time and effort and as earlier mentioned Charlotte is a SAHM and could of made an effort with Stan. But who knows maybe she’s being truthful and he’s really not interested.
But hey ho he’s made her some more £££ by still being in nappies.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I completely disagree with using children for ads it’s wrong but if he won’t use the potty he won’t you simply CANNOT force them no matter who disagrees with me. The child will just get distressed and associate the toilet with being forced and it’s more likely to be a long process. Last week my son decided he didn’t like wearing nappies and now we’re out of nappies all day without any accidents, purely because he’s ready

Yeah I completely disagree with using children for ads it’s wrong but if he won’t use the potty he won’t you simply CANNOT force them no matter who disagrees with me. The child will just get distressed and associate the toilet with being forced and it’s more likely to be a long process. Last week my son decided he didn’t like wearing nappies and now we’re out of nappies all day without any accidents, purely because he’s ready
No one said anything about forcing a child to do anything.

but at 3 years old and for a child that’s been going to nursery for a year or more and with a mum who’s a SAHP and a Dad that’s also been at home everyday for the last year you’d think they would have got the ball rolling and been actively encouraging him to use the loo.

Reactions: 8
No one said anything about forcing a child to do anything.

but at 3 years old and for a child that’s been going to nursery for a year or more and with a mum who’s a SAHP and a Dad that’s also been at home everyday for the last year you’d think they would have got the ball rolling and been actively encouraging him to use the loo.
I’m basically a SAHM at the min due to being a student and everything being online, but it doesn’t matter how much you encourage it if they aren’t ready they aren’t end of. We tried it last year and tried everything but he was having none of it 🤣.

Reactions: 6
I’m basically a SAHM at the min due to being a student and everything being online, but it doesn’t matter how much you encourage it if they aren’t ready they aren’t end of. We tried it last year and tried everything but he was having none of it 🤣.
If you try it and it doesn’t work you leave it a few weeks and try again and so
Forth until they get it.
My comments are about Charlotte, not about you or your family.

Reactions: 5
I have an almost 4 year old who isn’t always dry in the day but she has medical issues so I don’t like to comment as there may be reasons- I do however find it odd them wanting her to do the video with him at his age, was abit weird

Reactions: 7
Out for a dog walk, without her bra on, which for some reason she feels she needs to tell everyone?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Wasn’t there a potty in her downstairs loo on a recent photo? Hopefully she herself would realise that putting Stan in nappies (and not even pull ups at that!) for an ad, if he actually is getting there with toilet training, is shoddy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.