Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no what was she saying?!!
She was rambling as per. Birth stories, Daisy's birthday and wedding chat. She nearly wet herself with excitement when Mark came into the kitchen and made a huge deal about him messaging her! She acts like a teen. Think she'd been on the wine again. You missed nothing.

Reactions: 8
Is friendly first foods supposed to be Charlotte’s friend? I notice Charlotte doesn’t follow her on Instagram any more!

Reactions: 2
That's shocking! A big mac is a ridiculous meal for a child. Obviously Charlotte will be passing on her food greed to the children.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait, what?! Where did she say that? I must have missed that
On the grid post about the birthday - "first" big mac so obviously going to be a regular occurance. I have honestly never heard of anyone giving a 5 year old a big mac or a 5 year old asking for one. WTF - that is some disordered eating. But I also don't know any 3 year olds who ask to go to Costa either

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On the grid post about the birthday - "first" big mac so obviously going to be a regular occurance. I have honestly never heard of anyone giving a 5 year old a big mac or a 5 year old asking for one. WTF - that is some disordered eating. But I also don't know any 3 year olds who ask to go to Costa either
My 5 year old doesn’t even know what a Big Mac is!!! She’s more than happy with nuggets or fish fingers at McDonald’s still..

Reactions: 13
I find it strange that during lockdown Charlotte was in tears and saying how hard it was not seeing her family (even though she bumped into them here there and everywhere) yet now we are allowed to see people outside she hasn’t really seen her family 🤷🏽‍♀️
Last week she mentioned having tea in her mums garden but you would think that she would’ve at least had her mum and dad round in the garden yesterday for Daisy's birthday. There was a mention of them quickly calling at the door and singing but she made such a deal of it on all of the lockdown birthdays about the kids not getting to see family and last year got family to all record a happy birthday video message. I just find it odd.
I would’ve at least had mum and dad round in the garden for a bit and done the birthday cake with them 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I find it strange that during lockdown Charlotte was in tears and saying how hard it was not seeing her family (even though she bumped into them here there and everywhere) yet now we are allowed to see people outside she hasn’t really seen her family 🤷🏽‍♀️
Last week she mentioned having tea in her mums garden but you would think that she would’ve at least had her mum and dad round in the garden yesterday for Daisy's birthday. There was a mention of them quickly calling at the door and singing but she made such a deal of it on all of the lockdown birthdays about the kids not getting to see family and last year got family to all record a happy birthday video message. I just find it odd.
I would’ve at least had mum and dad round in the garden for a bit and done the birthday cake with them 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh they’ll have been there, just not socially distanced therefore she couldn’t post it!

Reactions: 10
Oh they’ll have been there, just not socially distanced therefore she couldn’t post it!
Yes of course! I was thinking there is absolutely no way they wouldn’t have had a camera shoved in their faces if they were there. But your probably right!

Reactions: 7
Of course her parents ''dropped'' around to see daisy! I'm assuming they were all in the kitchen area sharing cake and our Char isn't stupid enough to post anything like that because she knows she will be called out by her followers and her advertisers!! Apparently it now a trend to contact advertisers when youtubers and tittok creators don't play by the rules...... all the tears during lockdown was to make her seem ''relatable"" give me a break!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.