Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she being so creepy in the mirror filming that balloon? I’ve never seen someone look so uncomfortable.
I just came here to say that!! Contorting her body to look smaller then attempting to walk - put your shoulders back, stand up straight and walk 😳

Reactions: 6
She’s trying SO hard to cover her hips/thighs with her arm. She makes herself stand out more by doing that 🤦🏽‍♀️
She looks so stupid. Hunched over and hanging her arm down on one side like that. She doesn’t seem to grasp that she doesn’t actually have to photograph herself if she doesn’t want to. The world isn’t going to fall off its axis if she doesn’t take a selfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she thinks she looks cute and petite. She just looks contorted and uncomfortable.
She looks like she’s thrown her back out and like she needs a poo.

Why on Earth did they even bother getting a stupid “mini” trampoline??? Stan is 3 right?? Just buy a proper big trampoline for the garden that all 3 kids can play on. We got one last year, cost us over £200 but the kids love it and it gets well used and once you put it up it’s there in the garden to be used whenever and will last until the kids have outgrown it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her voice in that video reminds me of nails being scratched down a blackboard 🤯

I wonder how long it’ll be until she’s partnering up with M & S to plug their Sloth Kidswear!!! Any takers??? 😝
dont Worry, she’s about due to do a kid clothing haul and Stan must’ve worn the dinosaur top he has from the 3 for 2 deal to death. Got to do a haul if not an ad so you can film and claim the tax back after all! 😒

(my 2 year old little girl has the sloth jumper and it’s super soft though. Would recommend!)

Reactions: 4
Wetwipe Mark must be so disappointed when he thinks he's coming off his very very important zoom calls about important stuff colour not showing properly on websites to spend time with his absolute sexy fox of a fiiiiiannnnnncccceeeeeee to find that actually it's a frumpy something in leggings that don't fit who's prepared him a delicious lunch of babybel cheese that she's used a star cutter on the wax for, so that they look all spesshal. I wonder if he has a special plate too?

It's Friday. witch mode activated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m new to Charlotte and just wondered if her children have something wrong with them? I heard her mention that she had a syndrome of some sort. Just being nosey really as they have quite a distinctive look.

Reactions: 2
I’m new to Charlotte and just wondered if her children have something wrong with them? I heard her mention that she had a syndrome of some sort. Just being nosey really as they have quite a distinctive look.
Charlotte and her daughter Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

her eldest boy Bill doesn’t have it - and she claims that neither does the youngest child Stan but wether that’s true or not is debatable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.