Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently NL come up small so what she's really saying is that she could've got away with a 10 😆 Personally I find NL comes up big. I'm a solid 10 but always get an 8 there. She's at least a 14-16 but got away with a 12 because it runs big and it's a stretchy floaty style.

Reactions: 12
1BD903E7-8BF7-4D17-978A-DE661F163AAF.jpeg

well she has tried it on before letting folk know she can fit a size 12 dress that’s mainly elasticated abs supposed to be loos and flowing not sprayed on tight like she is wearing it. Yes it’s a size 12 dress does it fit her how it was intended to look hell no way!

Reactions: 8
I personally like a preppy/whimsical style myself, but that dress is too much even for me. I think it would be nice if she cut the sleeves, and used the 4 metres of fabric to make some cute straps instead.

Reactions: 2
That dress is horrific.... 🙄🙄🙄

Shame New Look isn't open, I'd be tempted to go and try that on to see what the fit is like 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
There is no way she has just chos that dress, she will have noticed someone else wearing it so she had to jump on their bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she bought two sizes... one in her ACTUAL size and a 12 just so she could get a photo of the label to prove us trolls wrong 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dress is absolutely ridiculous for her body shape and age - it is for teenagers. Her style is just disgusting she definitely envision herself sth she is not aka Britney Spears 1998. whats more worrying is her saying it would have been a really bad day if the dress didnt fit???????? Who cares if a dress doesnt fit? Its like Victoria Secret model didnt fit a size 0 and got fired from the show?? All i can say is that i am size 10 and my leg is about 1/4 of her size, fact.

The dress is absolutely ridiculous for her body shape and age - it is for teenagers. Her style is just disgusting she definitely envision herself sth she is not aka Britney Spears 1998. whats more worrying is her saying it would have been a really bad day if the dress didnt fit???????? Who cares if a dress doesnt fit? Its like Victoria Secret model didnt fit a size 0 and got fired from the show?? All i can say is that i am size 10 and my leg is about 1/4 of her size, fact.
This is what pisses me off. She bangs on and on about making a “lifestyle change” (refusing to use the word “diet”), has mentioned multiple times that she’s happy with herself and doesn’t care how she looks and is exercising/eating well to be healthy and strong, yet it’s clear as day she’s desperate to lose weight. Why doesn’t she just say that instead of lying all the time? She wants to lose weight for the wedding, it’s obvious, and that’s fine and normal. Stop saying you’re happy with yourself when you’re clearly not.

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking way to much into it but we all know charl has way to much time on her hands... probably ordered 2 a 12 for the insta label shot but wearing a 16 🤣
Anyone else think she bought two sizes... one in her ACTUAL size and a 12 just so she could get a photo of the label to prove us trolls wrong 😆😆
I came on to write the same! As if she's a 12! Denial! I'm similar size as her and a 16/18

That dress 🤣 looks like a hospital gown from the 50s.
She could have got a really flattering summer dress that was nice. That's just vile though.

Reactions: 10
Why is she breathing in so much in that dress 😂. It reminds me of the summer school dresses my daughter wears. That dress is right up Charls street as it hides a multitude of sins. Most of her weight is on her arms and thighs. She just bloody annoys me, she’s no size 12.

Reactions: 10
Why is she breathing in so much in that dress 😂. It reminds me of the summer school dresses my daughter wears. That dress is right up Charls street as it hides a multitude of sins. Most of her weight is on her arms and thighs. She just bloody annoys me, she’s no size 12.
That’s probably why she likes it - another "tradition" she can keep going! 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s hideous 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.