Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusion is a disease without cure - and especially for her, if she was honest with herself about her size and life style she wouldn’t have been in this constant battle with her own body. I can’t speak about being a parent etc but i have been training for years so know a thing or two here: the two workouts she did in her last video, second one wasn’t a workout at all! First one she barely struggled shows how easy it was especially she is certainly not fit. She claims after a few weeks of workout she can see a lot of changes in her body LOOOOOL it doesn’t work like that you need a lot longer and a lot harder workouts to see changes. Also it absolutely disgusting to wear same workout bra everyday please wash it ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she stating they had a quiet homey day? Has she not realised every day is like that for them, and the majority of people (when not at work)? We are all at home because there is nothing else we can do 🤣
Exactly the stay at home rule is on. Unbelievable shows she doesn’t stick to the stay at home rules !!

Reactions: 1
Delusion is a disease without cure - and especially for her, if she was honest with herself about her size and life style she wouldn’t have been in this constant battle with her own body. I can’t speak about being a parent etc but i have been training for years so know a thing or two here: the two workouts she did in her last video, second one wasn’t a workout at all! First one she barely struggled shows how easy it was especially she is certainly not fit. She claims after a few weeks of workout she can see a lot of changes in her body LOOOOOL it doesn’t work like that you need a lot longer and a lot harder workouts to see changes. Also it absolutely disgusting to wear same workout bra everyday please wash it ffs!
Les Mills body combat would be a good workout for her to do it makes you move and sweat. 3 months is when you notice a difference. She would notice a huge difference if she cut out wine/alcohol and white carbs (potatoes, rice pasta and bread). If she lived a few months on high protein and vegetable with fruit no smoothies as they are very high in sugar and don’t fill you up for long. Yogurt and fruit melon, or porridge with berries added or omelette they are healthy and keep you fill for longer.

Reactions: 4
Lol, you're not "documenting wearing jeans", you're documenting the fact that you absolutely bleeping fancy the pants off yourself in that outfit. Just say it, stop looking for an excuse as to why you had to show everyone what you're wearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, you're not "documenting wearing jeans", you're documenting the fact that you absolutely bleeping fancy the pants off yourself in that outfit. Just say it, stop looking for an excuse as to why you had to show everyone what you're wearing.
She really has got a high opinion of herself, I don’t know why😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my jeez the lip smacking on her recent add makes me shudder!
I wonder if she realises she’s promoting a product that can’t seem to get products to their customers because of border control issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cashing in on her 'health journey'! I'm cracking up that she thinks she needs this sort of tit after a 20 minute workout!
She'd advertise the tit on her shoe if she could. She's not in the least bit discerning about what she advertises. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but don’t understand what she finds so overwhelming..? she has 3 kids yes but she doesn’t work in the day..they’re all primary school and under so it’s not like she has major juggling to do? I have 3- 2 being the same age as her younger two...u just crack on and get it done..That’s all you can do isn’t it? It’s not like she has children of gcse age etc. She just seems to thrive off making a massive emotional deal about everything. It must be so exhausting for those around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but don’t understand what she finds so overwhelming..? she has 3 kids yes but she doesn’t work in the day..they’re all primary school and under so it’s not like she has major juggling to do? I have 3- 2 being the same age as her younger two...u just crack on and get it done..That’s all you can do isn’t it? It’s not like she has children of gcse age etc. She just seems to thrive off making a massive emotional deal about everything. It must be so exhausting for those around her.
I thought this. Nervous about what? You've printed all the work off, they just need to do it now. It's not like she's got to juggle a 9-5 job at home in-between the homeschooling - she's said herself that her "work" is flexible. If she's struggling, then tell that bloody wet wipe to help out and keep an eye on Stan when needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This one reminds me a LOT of someone I know..

This other lady gives off the impression that shes mega confident and lives herself...dresses up and takes silly photos has this whole persona of always having perfect nails, matchy matchy clothes and yet.. has been on slimming world for as long as I've known her and doesnt seem to have lost any discernable amount of weight. I've known her 7years 😂 slimming world is obviously designed to keep you going back. Although Charlotte isnt on slimming world...er...ok

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it is set up wrong, if you are heavy (or not even heavy tbf) you burn calories just by living and doing your body processes etc etc aka BMR whatever you burn on top of that is extra obviously but does the Apple Watch not account for this? Obviously the heavier you are the higher your BMR.

Obviously she has not burned 3000 calories a day with exercise ?! Surely she knows this ? 😂 Fitbits account for this just wondering if Apple watches do the same ?
Where does she say she’s burning 3000 calories?

Reactions: 1
She must be mistaken saying 3000 burned? My daughter is training as a professional dancer and her routines are brutal and don't burn that (she has an apple watch on too) so Charlotte must be being swung around on an elastic high-speed band whilst holding 23 concrete blocks or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This one reminds me a LOT of someone I know..

This other lady gives off the impression that shes mega confident and lives herself...dresses up and takes silly photos has this whole persona of always having perfect nails, matchy matchy clothes and yet.. has been on slimming world for as long as I've known her and doesnt seem to have lost any discernable amount of weight. I've known her 7years 😂 slimming world is obviously designed to keep you going back. Although Charlotte isnt on slimming world...er...ok
The ever revolving door of slimming world. That’s why it’s a multi million pound company. Most folk go back again and again.

I tell you what it’s abundantly clear that she did duck all with the kids over half term because we barely heard from her. I’d like to think that it’s because she was enjoying spending quality time with them but then I remember charl is the queen of the humble brag. Humble brag I’ve printed the kids work off the night before, humble brag I’ve written bill a list. Humble brag I’ve organised each workspace for the kids (with added humble brag that she has the space to do so). Humble brag I’ve sorted out their (very unhealthy) selection of snacks. So if she had have spent all of 5 mins playing with them she’d have been damn sure to document it.
Do u know what Charlotte you are not the mum u like anyone to think you are and it is soooooooo obvious more so each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not trying to make any one else feel bad much is she! Bloody hell! Little work spaces separated for each child, everything printed and organised, drinks and snacks.. Jesus!

Not trying to make any one else feel bad much is she! Bloody hell! Little work spaces separated for each child, everything printed and organised, drinks and snacks.. Jesus!
More concentration camp. Whilst the serial killer with no personality nor sex appeal is on his x box. Ah well....as long as the fake education is all sorted, we should all ignore the fact that her son needs some serious help with his wrists, the daughter with her eyes, and the eldest with the emotional trauma of dealing with the fact his mother is an absolute melt who makes him feel guilty for seeing his actual father. Ah, what a wonderful life everyone. Please excuse the tulips which are toxic to the cat, which have just caught fire on the hob because she left them there for aesthetic purposes.

*I'm in a mood*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.