Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the tit lunches then! Why does she feed such young children so much processed crap? One strawberry each is it?
Is that per child or for them all to share?!
My 5yo would maybe have half.. my 7 year old would wipe it clean! Surely not for all 3?!

Reactions: 3
Oh how disappointed I can’t see them 🤣🤣 since she’s blocked me from viewing her stories.
She did that to me. I unfollowed her when I noticed and watch her on my other account without following, seeing as her account is public. She's a fool.

Reactions: 3
I somehow managed to watch the chatty catch up video, its the first video of hers I've watched in a long time. God this woman must be exhausting to be around, she would drain the life out of anyone with the constant 'woe is me' attitude.

I think Mark has set the rules on the wedding and refused to let her go all out, I don't think for one second she doesn't want a massive fancy wedding. I hate when people insinuate that they are some how better because they are choosing to not have a big do. I had a massive wedding and loved every minute of it, I'm not an over the top kind of person usually but that's what I wanted.

I also love the 'gained muscle' excuse for why she clearly isn't seeing the numbers going down on the scales. I'm fully aware that scales aren't the best way to judge weight loss but if Charlotte genuinely is eating in a calorie defecit then a woman of her size would see weight coming off steadily each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I somehow managed to watch the chatty catch up video, its the first video of hers I've watched in a long time. God this woman must be exhausting to be around, she would drain the life out of anyone with the constant 'woe is me' attitude.

I think Mark has set the rules on the wedding and refused to let her go all out, I don't think for one second she doesn't want a massive fancy wedding. I hate when people insinuate that they are some how better because they are choosing to not have a big do. I had a massive wedding and loved every minute of it, I'm not an over the top kind of person usually but that's what I wanted.

I also love the 'gained muscle' excuse for why she clearly isn't seeing the numbers going down on the scales. I'm fully aware that scales aren't the best way to judge weight loss but if Charlotte genuinely is eating in a calorie defecit then a woman of her size would see weight coming off steadily each week.
How on Earth she can pretend that she’s gaining muscle is beyond me. She doesn’t do anything that would even remotely be building muscle at all! Prancing around for 20minutes is going to be doing precisely duck all especially when she then sits down to eat some calorie laden food item. She’s delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How on Earth she can pretend that she’s gaining muscle is beyond me. She doesn’t do anything that would even remotely be building muscle at all! Prancing around for 20minutes is going to be doing precisely duck all especially when she then sits down to eat some calorie laden food item. She’s delusional.
Exactly! It was an excuse I used to hear a lot of when I used to attend diet classes many years ago. It's just something people would say if they didn't want to take accountability for the rubbish they were shovelling away each week. I think Charlotte should take a good luck at what she's eating first and foremost, 20 minutes of dancing each day isn't going to save you from putting weight on when you eat Greggs/mcdonalds and costa every week.

Reactions: 7
Look at the grime on that vase!!! It’s been splattered with grease and general cooking shite!! I hope the day that it shatters (when it overheats) those kid’s aren’t in the firing line!!!
I still really don’t understand the flowers on the hob thing...? Why would you put them there? Why would you want flowers so close to your food? It’s rank.

Reactions: 13
So she said she has lost eight inches around her body - how exactly does she measure this?? Her height???

Reactions: 1
So she said she has lost eight inches around her body - how exactly does she measure this?? Her height???
I think she means like, 2 from waist, 2 from hips etc and adding it up. Most people will give a total inch loss rather than specifying the areas. She won't have gained muscle though, that takes a long time to do!

Reactions: 4
Yeah so she will have taken measurements from areas of her body - hips/waist/bust/arms/calves etc so if she’s lost an inch from one area, an inch from another etc and totals that up she’s saying she’s lost 8 inches overall so far

Reactions: 2
Did she really mention an easy meal in her new meals of the week video because it’s not as stressful “after a long walk after the school run”. Bloody hell. Try working a full-time job as a solo parent with two children, not getting though the door until 6.15 and having to fit homework, bath time bed time and housework routine in to that on TOP of having to cook. She doesn’t live in the real world!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Did she really mention an easy meal in her new meals of the week video because it’s not as stressful “after a long walk after the school run”. Bloody hell. Try working a full-time job as a solo parent with two children, not getting though the door until 6.15 and having to fit homework, bath time bed time and housework routine in to that on TOP of having to cook. She doesn’t live in the real world!
Life of Riley she is !!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she saying last week how she was terrified to walk alone without the dog? Now she’s on a country walk, blasting music with headphones on. Doesn’t strike me as a woman who is scared with or without the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still really don’t understand the flowers on the hob thing...? Why would you put them there? Why would you want flowers so close to your food? It’s rank.

I have learnt to tone out all the crap she says and does but this drives me up the wall! Even been able to block out the unfinished unpainted splashback in the kitchen (miracle really :ROFLMAO:)

Continuing to place the vase of flowers on the hob
Is....
stupid,
dangerous,
and

pointless

😡 You dumb duck for continuing to doing this char!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.