Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milehammer

Her children are three beautiful special birds who just want to fly 🤮🤮🤮

Whereas everyone else's children are horrible sewer rats happy to be shut in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Thecatgotthecream

She is SO on slimming world! A lot of people really enjoyed her slimming world content....why doesn’t she cash in on that?!
Because in about 3 days she’ll be saying its ok to drink 10 glasses of wine, it really is, because we’re all trying so hard, we really are, and that’s ok, it really is
She won’t stick to it.
anyway, we move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m not sure if Charlotte has mentioned it but it’s her birthday tomorrow 😂
Why is she making such a song & dance about her birthday? It’s not like she can go anywhere or do anything. Although I’m sure we will have an accidentally on purpose bumping into her parents and an oh just so happened to open the door and the grandparents are there to deliver a birthday card and an oh wooops just so happened to randomly bump into these friends on a dog walk.....
Then it will be a selfie of her in a new birthday dress - probably one from ASOS that she will tell us is a size 12, a photo of her with a glass of Prosecco and then a photo of her & Mark where he looks completely gormless and devoid of any personality with some cringe inducing gushy over the top essay about what a strange year it’s been and how it’s not the birthday she would have wanted but it’s ok because she’s got a pocket of joy and she’s with her bloke who she proper fancies and it’s all going to be ok.....

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Just to let you all know, I showered this morning, brushed my teeth, moisturised, tied my hair up and put some clean knickers on.
I hope you’re ok, I really do. I’m just going to spend the afternoon looking at my handsome man in a grey hoodie, with my come to bed eyes because I just fancy him so much 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lolly666

What does she mean, the whole world missed out on Stan this year? Pretty sure the whole world can see him whenever they like as he's exploited online daily...by her!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MardieT

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion
Charlotte Taylor #11 - COVID Rules? Charl really blew it - had to go out for a pack of Chewits.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Hurts her heart. Oh STFU Charl. What a load of drivel! He has no idea about birthdays yet, and so what if it's held in lockdown? I'm sure her many family members will pop by throughout the day anyway to spread Covid around! What difference would it make?
I lost my Dad, my young Sister, Uncle and Best Friend within 3 months of each other at the latter end of 2020, I live alone and have been off work for months (I’m an emergency worker so I can’t work from home) shielding due to a compromised immune system after Cancer treatment but never once have I moaned and groaned with self pity about my situation, I am one of many millions.
Unlike Charl, I don’t have an endless pot of money or 3 beautiful Children, family nearby or a partner to share worries with but what I do have is my life. This will all end one day and I will look back and think how lucky I am that Covid-19 didn’t take my life. Always be grateful for what you have ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30

skintsocks

VIP Member
From what I can see Mark sits around with his hood up, looking all moody. Not sure the hoody fully zips up since lockdown. Judging by recent moody photos. Then he has his dinner and plays his x box whilst she sits on a footstool by his feet, doing a bit of embroidery depicting humping rabbits (he never gets the hint), and thinking how lucky she is. If she’s a really obedient girl he might even marry her.

We should all chip in for something for her to wear that day as she will need something where the cuff doesn’t come all the way down to that ring of hers. You know, the ring he got her, the sparkly ring, to show they’re engaged, if that makes sense.

*her stepford tendencies fry my brain*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

tootsie

Chatty Member
A reply to Tattle questioning her claims.
If you’re truly comfortable in your own skin then own it, Charlotte. You’re not a size 12 or a 14. It’s not body shaming to call you out on blatant lying.
No one cares what size you are. We care that you lie.

View attachment 411635
I would appreciate this post of hers more if she wasn’t contorting her body as usual to make it appear smaller....if you want to own it Charlotte, stand up straight, face the camera and OWN IT

• Heart
Reactions: 28

bobs

Chatty Member
'Needed a pocket of hope.' Oh FFS! It's a fucking birthday card. This has got to be put on surely. She's just getting more and ridiculous with the crap she writes.
Just came to write the same. Pocket of hope 🤢 Sounds like what she’d name her foof 🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LadyLucyLocks

It's funny how a woman who gets up every day, puts a full face of makeup on, curls her hair, scrolls through insta all day, drinks endless cups of coffee, takes herself off for a read mid day, orders all sorts from asos and enjoys copious amounts of costa trips thinks that she is neglected. You really need to take a long hard look at yourself hun.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What the fuck? Taking the 3 kids to the shop for a change of scene because they haven’t been in a shop for a month.....

WE ARE IN FUCKING LOCKDOWN YOU DAFT BITCH!!!!!!!!! THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT YOU DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE SHOPS!!! IF THEY NEED A CHANGE OF SCENE TAKE THEM ON A FUCKING WALK!!!!!!!!!

ignorant bitch.

• Heart
Mark might have a demanding job but so what?! I do, and I have my kids at home everyday, like so many of us at the moment! My husband is at work 8-6, so I have to juggle it. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Mark watched his children for an hour whilst Charlotte went to the shops. There was no immediate need for them to go with her, she can't defend that.
I think Mark needs to have a frank discussion with his employer. If the situation is - as Charlotte seems to state - that he is unable to take any breaks at all, has to work nearly 24 hours a day and his employer is completely unaccepting of his caring responsibilities then the employer would appear to be in breach of the Working Time Regulations, potentially the Equalities Act and is causing situations to occur (mother forced to take 3 children out to the shops) that are creating a real risk to public health. If true, this is not acceptable and needs to be addressed. On the other hand, Charlotte is speaking bollocks and potentially indirectly bringing her partner’s employer into serious public disrepute which - from an employers‘ perspective - is also really not acceptable.

To put up this video and keep it up when what has occurred (for whatever reason) is not at all appropriate, possibly illegal and certainly encourages others to break the law in the middle of a serious global pandemic. It should be removed and an apology given. Charlotte, I know you read here so here are some possible solutions you could have used as you still seem to think your behaviour was reasonable so there is a real risk that you will do this again:

1. Phone your parents and ask one of them to go to the shops and drop off some food. They appear to be constantly dropping off other types of food for you which is not necessary so I cannot see why they could not drop off necessary food
2. Ask your partner to speak to his employer and make it clear that he will - occasionally - need to have sole care of his children so that you can go to the shops
3. Your partner goes during a lunch-break
4. Your or your partner go in the evening
5. Order online for delivery

Separately, listen to the most recent press conference with Chris Whitty where he explains the chain of infection and how that ultimately ends up infecting a vulnerable person so that you can make informed decisions in the future. Educate yourself. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Booklover

VIP Member
What is she even talking about in that post about Stan & lockdown?? The whole of the last year she’s been “bumping into” her extended family most weeks and then there was all the “just popping round to deliver Christmas cards/to sing Christmas carols on the doorstep” nonsense. She has been regularly seeing her family the entire time. She’s been working the entire time. Mark has been working the entire time. The got a new extension done on the house during lockdown. They bought an expensive puppy during lockdown. Nothing - not one single thing - has negatively changed for her or her family at all in any way during this pandemic, if anything her life has actually improved!!!!!!! She really is a stupid bitch. I cannot stand her. She makes me sick.
'The world missed out on Stan this year.' Fuck off you stupid bitch. GET A FUCKING GRIP.
He's a two year old who knows no different. He's still gone to nursery, seen his family, has a new family dog, been to the park, beach and been on numerous coffee outings. She's desperate to try and make out how hard she's had it when she hasn't. She hasn't got a fucking clue!

Sara_M

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I think her stories are disgusting!!! How many people in our Country are currently struggling financially to put even the most basic items of food together for meals for their children 😔
I came here to say the same thing. Disgusted at her showing off how much food she has, even opening the oven to show us the chicken. She should be ashamed of herself.
This is the woman who also did an ad with heinz to "raise awareness" about kids going without breakfast etc.
Read the room Charlotte.

• Angry

Lou23

Safeguarding at its best with Charlotte. Showing a zoom call with Daisy and her classmates. Granted you’d have to be zoomed in to even guess their identities but we have a strict policy at the school I work at that no one, staff, parents and children, should be filming or screenshot the zoom calls. Safeguarding measures/policies are there for a reason then you get this selfish twat filming it just so she can show off what a “good mum” she is on Instagram. I’m honestly appalled at how little she values her children’s safety and privacy then has the audacity to call people trolls when they call her out for it. No wonder I find my job so stressful when you’re dealing with parents like this!

• Angry
  • Wow