Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO......you don’t need to tell the world and his daughter than you’ve “come on” your period!!!! Seriously, she needs to see a therapist!!!! she has delusions of grandeur!!!!!
Yeah I’m sorry but who the duck cares if she’s got her period? Why does she see that as interesting? It’s not interesting. In the slightest. It’s a normal bodily function that’s completely unremarkable. Does she feel the need to declare when she’s had a wee, or done a poo, or passed wind... it’s just boring shite.

just shut up Charlotte and look after your kids. No one is interested in your mundane bodily functions. No one!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
It so strange isn’t it. I’d never put on my Facebook status that I’ve come on my period and I only have friends and family on there. It’s very odd to announce it to 40 thousand people 🤔

Reactions: 20
It so strange isn’t it. I’d never put on my Facebook status that I’ve come on my period and I only have friends and family on there. It’s very odd to announce it to 40 thousand people 🤔
I just cannot fathom what’s in her head that makes her believe that posting about her period is interesting? She’s in her 30s, duck sake, having a period is old news.
She’s just so desperate for attention. It’s the same as all her waffle about “the bloke I love so much” - she’s just gagging for attention and hasn’t got anything else to say for herself.

Reactions: 10
I just cannot fathom what’s in her head that makes her believe that posting about her period is interesting? She’s in her 30s, duck sake, having a period is old news.
She’s just so desperate for attention. It’s the same as all her waffle about “the bloke I love so much” - she’s just gagging for attention and hasn’t got anything else to say for herself.
Maybe it’s so we don’t all think she is up the duff

Reactions: 5
Yep, no idea why they’re all out to pick up whatever it is she needs. There’s two of them. Surely one goes out and the other STAYS AT HOME with the kids...you know, cause we’re in lockdown?

Also, super petty but I dislike her profile pic on insta.
THIS THIS THIS... The profile picture, is the REAL char, a :mad:self centred cow! Nice to see you are FINALLY showing your true self to the world.
Is it just me or has she truly lost the plot? Wtf is wrong with airhead these days? Her posts are getting worse by the day.
duck off Char with your fake crap. How much time does this 'busy run off my feet, homeschooling mother with a full time job"" spend on tittok?
Char maybe spend a fracture of that time replying back to your brain dead minons. Have you read some of the comments on her youtube channel NOT to mention her instagram. . I actually feel sorry for some of these fools, pouring out their hearts to this dim wit and she just ignores them or gives them a five word reply and then ghosts 👻👻👻 them. That's my rant for the day. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
I cannot get over the crap lunches she gives them. What’s wrong with a sandwich or some pasta or something?! This would not fill my daughter up at all and all the crap would just make her hyper for an afternoon of school..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t have any children but I do know the basics of healthy eating and that certainly ain’t it!!!! 3 beautiful children and she’s filling them with a huge plate of processed tit!!!!! What a lazy cow 🐮

Reactions: 9
I don’t have any children but I do know the basics of healthy eating and that certainly ain’t it!!!! 3 beautiful children and she’s filling them with a huge plate of processed tit!!!!! What a lazy cow 🐮
That's ridiculous! How many years between bill and Stan? And you can't tell there plates apart?

Reactions: 12
Those lunches look absolutely vile 🤢 If Charlotte and Mark wouldn’t eat that tit themselves, why give it to the kids?! Disgusting. I would be ashamed to show that off to my followers. I really hope nobody is influenced to replicate those plates of crap

That is a really shocking lunch for those kids, especially for the younger two. They are at home so just make some bleeping sandwiches!

I can’t stand the picky plate lunches aka plates of salt and sugar. I batch cook soup packed with veg and my kids have that with a sandwich followed by a big bowl of fruit and a yoghurt.
It doesn’t take too much effort to make some soup on a Sunday for the week ahead. She’s sure to find the time when it’s to make a meal from scratch for “the bloke she loves so much”. Do better Charl.

Reactions: 9
I just don't get the fad of these snack plates. Why not just give them beans on toast, or cheese on toast. And maybe a Yoghurt afterwards?

Maybe I'm just a boring mom 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I cannot get over the crap lunches she gives them. What’s wrong with a sandwich or some pasta or something?! This would not fill my daughter up at all and all the crap would just make her hyper for an afternoon of school..
She should of just gave the children- what she had for lunch. Filling and nutritious ! Save that silly plate for party food - which is what it is designed for.

Those lunches are really weird, I bet they just eat all the cruddy bits and leave the cucumber and fruit anyway.

She’s split one apple between her and 3 kids. It’s ridiculous
I know. I honestly don’t understand it. Just give them a bloody sandwich, and an apple each or whatever. Bill is old enough that unsure he’s bloody starving! Stan is 3 isn’t he? He should be eating a proper lunch - he could easily have a sandwich or toastie or bowl of pasta or literally anything. The trend for these pathetic “picnic” plate lunches is awful. It’s just lazy lazy lazy parenting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.