Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'The world missed out on Stan this year.' duck off you stupid witch. GET A bleeping GRIP.
He's a two year old who knows no different. He's still gone to nursery, seen his family, has a new family dog, been to the park, beach and been on numerous coffee outings. She's desperate to try and make out how hard she's had it when she hasn't. She hasn't got a bleeping clue!
I know these influencers are self-absorbed but they do realise the world doesn't revolve around their kids, right? 🙄😳

Reactions: 25
I used to like her and find her relatable... quite the opposite now! She is beyond privileged and seems to think she has is tough.She really needs to take a step back and look at what she has. They still have two incomes, they have each other and are healthy.
All influencers at the minute especially the one's in dubai need to 🤬 off

Reactions: 17
I can’t 🤬believe she at it again this morning, with her stupid ramblings. Why doesn’t she give it a 🤬 rest!

Reactions: 10
Her latest post is the biggest bag of bollocks I’ve ever read.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go, another excessive caption. Always has to get a little dig in that Mark got up the day before. Sure hun, we all know Mark is your 4th child, you don't have to praise him and make it known to the world that he occasionally pulls his weight. That's called being a parent.
Also, it irrationally annoys me when she calls him her bloke. He's a drip, stop trying to make him sound like a manly hunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she'd stop trying to get validation from Instagram. "I am not a bad mum"
Oh ffs Charlotte shut up!

Awaiting tonight's post about how shes received so many lovely messages about her stories everyone is so kind blah blah blah!

She has life so bleeping easy!!!

Reactions: 12
I wish she would just duck OFF BEING SO SMUG. What is there to be smug about? Your kid did a puzzle? Should be an everyday activity. Their lunch? 2 blueberries each and 1 apple between 3 of them?! It’s a tit bleeping lunch - they probably aren’t even getting one of their 5 a day there but as long as it looks good on that stupid bleeping plate. She’s such a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Char, we don’t want to know that your period will be here soon. I’m not your husband. Well, no one is your husband, but you catch my drift.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think it’s utterly ridiculous that she cuts the food into star shapes etc, what an absolute waste! All so it looks good for the gram! 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think it’s utterly ridiculous that she cuts the food into star shapes etc, what an absolute waste! All so it looks good for the gram! 🙄
It's not wasted... lets be honest, away from the "healthy food" posts of Charlotte's, there's a mountain of star outlines that shes packing away! Gotta maintain that size 13 figure!

Still ridiculous though!

What does she mean, the whole world missed out on Stan this year? Pretty sure the whole world can see him whenever they like as he's exploited online daily...by her!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually can't believe her stories from yesterday bragging about her very full food cupboards and fridge. What the duck

Bloody hell charl, try being a key worker on top of having to home school because of shift patterns (other half is an emergency services worker) your desperation for validation off the sheep that follow you is just 🤮 get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What does she mean, the whole world missed out on Stan this year? Pretty sure the whole world can see him whenever they like as he's exploited online daily...by her!
For someone who makes on she’s so humble and quiet she doesn’t half brag about herself and blow her own kids trumpets doesn’t she. It actually annoys me. Never blow you own kids trumpets Charl leave that to other people I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This! She's so laughable! I absolutely cringed my arse off when I read this. Stupid, silly mare omfg 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Defo on SW, sneaky mare
I don’t know why she doesn’t say that she is? 🤷🏽‍♀️ She clearly reads on here so she will have seen people mention that they enjoyed her SW content so why not start doing that content again.
Also I think those WIEIAD videos are pointless because everyone that does them makes sure they eat really healthy for that day but in reality we know that isn’t the case 🙄

I don’t know why she doesn’t say that she is? 🤷🏽‍♀️ She clearly reads on here so she will have seen people mention that they enjoyed her SW content so why not start doing that content again.
Also I think those WIEIAD videos are pointless because everyone that does them makes sure they eat really healthy for that day but in reality we know that isn’t the case 🙄
It’s because last time she announced she was doing Slimming World, she didn’t stick to it, and people constantly asking her if she was still doing it embarrassed her/really pissed her off. She made some passive aggressive comment about people asking, but she shares literally everything in her life and her “job” is about engagement and subscribers, so I think it’s perfectly reasonable that people asked seeing as she probably gained a lot of subscribers via her SW content. It’s like when she started going to the gym saying she’s got the “gym bug” and it lasted all of two weeks. And 30 Day Shred etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.