Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy didn't draw that gruffalo but, we couldn't have anything that looks less that perfect now, could we?!

Reactions: 13
Has ‘but we move’ taken the place of ‘I really do’ for most used phrase this week?
She is beyond annoying.

• Haha
I dont understand why she constantly has to justify everything she does. She spent literally a chunk in every video recently explaining why and why she is eating healthy. I mean there is no bloody reason NOT to!! So long winded i would fire her after 2 minutes if she works for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is SO on slimming world! A lot of people really enjoyed her slimming world content....why doesn’t she cash in on that?!

Reactions: 3
She is SO on slimming world! A lot of people really enjoyed her slimming world content....why doesn’t she cash in on that?!
Because in about 3 days she’ll be saying its ok to drink 10 glasses of wine, it really is, because we’re all trying so hard, we really are, and that’s ok, it really is
She won’t stick to it.
anyway, we move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How many times did she need to say in that grocery haul that she isn’t following a set diet 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she clearly didn't see a problem taking all these non essential trips when there wasn't a full lockdown.
So Covid has just appeared again with the new lockdown?! She is truly dim and passive aggressive.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
god the amount of plastic in that grocery haul video makes me feel nauseous. and god only knows how much it cost. so tone deaf. gets eggs delivered and also bought some?! get a grip.

Reactions: 5
she clearly didn't see a problem taking all these non essential trips when there wasn't a full lockdown.
So Covid has just appeared again with the new lockdown?! She is truly dim and passive aggressive.
By that reply it also seems shes answering the delivery matter with wasnt a full lockdown when delivered..
In which case as it now is a full lockdown she wont he having more grocery deliveries? We will see!

Reactions: 11
By that reply it also seems shes answering the delivery matter with wasnt a full lockdown when delivered..
In which case as it now is a full lockdown she wont he having more grocery deliveries? We will see!
Good point! I will be keeping my eye out for this! 🧐

Hey Charl, Covid has been here nearly a year. What's your other excuse for shopping daily then? Moron.

Reactions: 17
what makes you all think shes back on slimming world? i did enjoy that content....any healthy content from her would be good as she's quite good at it tbh.

Linda McCartney sausages and tinned tomatoes, DEFINITELY doing slimming world 😂. She has also cut the crusts off her wholemeal bread, probably to try and make it 60g so she can have it as her Healthy B choice!
I know all the signs lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Charlotte‘s SW content was excellent, wish she’d go back to doing those kind of videos.

Reactions: 1
The delivery driver is running late with her Nepresso pods!!! Everyone, forget that we are in the middle of a PANDEMIC, Charl NEEDS HER NEPRESSO PODS NOW!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
For once you fecking selfish bi*tch try thinking of someone else for a change 🤬
Think of the delivery person that’s probably been up since the sparrows fart in the -4° temperature who hasn’t probably had a tea break, lunch break or any kind of break come to that!!! Who still has dozens and dozens of items still to deliver!!!!
Who cares about the delivery person? Well, you certainly don’t!! You can sit in your warm and cosy extended home, have a pot of endless money, a fridge freezer that’s bulging full of food, pretend that your life is oh so stressful home schooling 3 kids bla bla bla.......Whilst thousands of families don’t know when they’re going to get their next pay check or worry about being able to afford even the most basic of food 😢 but that’s all ok as long as you have your fecking Nespresso’s you selfish 🐮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Try not to judge people ?I Don’t think it’s very judgemental to be concerned about how vulnerable and shielding people will get their food when people like her are taking all of the slots.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.