Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s filled a basket next to the side of her bed to ‘encourage’ her to ‘just chill.’ She’s literally the biggest drip on Instagram. She needs an intervention.
To encourage her to just chill 🤣
She spends most of her week with her cuffs over her hands, sighing and mooning, slobbing around... how much more chill does she need it?! 😂 I’ve never seen her do anything at a pace which would suggest she needs to chill further 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
100% effort goes into keeping Mark happy, but those poor kids are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to effort. The selfish witch takes the time to put on fake tan and makeup, follow slimming world and prepare gourmet food for her and Mark, but she can’t be arsed to prepare nutritious healthy food for her kids. Most parents put their children first and go without themselves if they have to. But not her. She’s the epitome of selfishness. I honestly can’t understand how she doesn’t see how everything she does is so morally wrong! Even the dog gets an expensive diet because they all “love him”. FFS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As lovely as Merlin is he’s looking less Golden Retriever every day that goes by!! Am I being super weird in wondering if she’s bought a cross breed (who can be some of the best 🐶 ever) but she doesn’t want to say that?? She bragged that she’d done much searching and bought a Golden Retriever because he’s the best fit for our family 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her insta story? Her 'pal' paid her a visit to see how she's doing? I'm sorry but as a nurse i find this infuriating. Yes you and your 'pal' may survive covid but any other serious illness that requires an intensive care bed you may not if there aren't any beds due to people like her and her 'pal' thinking the rules dont apply to them.
This infuriates me too! I'm a hcp and I could bloody smack the smug witch. They have absolutely no idea the tragedies we see day in day out plus the unknown we're bringing home. But, it's not just us. The majority of people, doesn't matter if or where they work are abiding by the rules. Then there is this. It's absolutely disgusting, it really is 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
100% effort goes into keeping Mark happy, but those poor kids are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to effort. The selfish witch takes the time to put on fake tan and makeup, follow slimming world and prepare gourmet food for her and Mark, but she can’t be arsed to prepare nutritious healthy food for her kids. Most parents put their children first and go without themselves if they have to. But not her. She’s the epitome of selfishness. I honestly can’t understand how she doesn’t see how everything she does is so morally wrong! Even the dog gets an expensive diet because they all “love him”. FFS.
Exactly. The tit sharing plate and the endless snacks she gives them is ridiculous and now McDonald's again today! Stan's 2/3 isn't he and I think Daisy's 5. Their diets are very poor for such small kids. She's at home every day and with the amount of food she buys every week there's no excuse IMO not to give them a better diet and cook better for them.

Reactions: 8
As lovely as Merlin is he’s looking less Golden Retriever every day that goes by!! Am I being super weird in wondering if she’s bought a cross breed (who can be some of the best 🐶 ever) but she doesn’t want to say that?? She bragged that she’d done much searching and bought a Golden Retriever because he’s the best fit for our family 🤔
I think this every time I see a photo of him too. I can’t put my finger on what he’s crossed with though - it’s been bugging me 😂 . He has a much longer, slimmer snout than a goldie and not as fluffy . The way she described the breeder sounded a bit shady as well , I wonder if she ever saw the dad of the puppies.

Reactions: 9
I think this every time I see a photo of him too. I can’t put my finger on what he’s crossed with though - it’s been bugging me 😂 . He has a much longer, slimmer snout than a goldie and not as fluffy . The way she described the breeder sounded a bit shady as well , I wonder if she ever saw the dad of the puppies.
i honestly feel like he just looks like a mixture of breeds (no harm meant; some lovely dogs are mixed).

Reactions: 5
Showing off again. Princess perfect has all the school work organised and just can't keep it to herself!
Also, why feel bad about Bill coming home from his dads and having to do school work? Its no different to any other Monday morning for him, is only the setting thats different but, our Char can't do a humble brag without a pity post tagged on the end of it.

Reactions: 18
Showing off again. Princess perfect has all the school work organised and just can't keep it to herself!
Also, why feel bad about Bill coming home from his dads and having to do school work? Its no different to any other Monday morning for him, is only the setting thats different but, our Char can't do a humble brag without a pity post tagged on the end of it.
why does she ALWAYS have to say that he’s been at his Dads. Every single time. It’s not a novelty Charlotte, he spends regular amounts of time at his fathers. It’s of no consequence and of absolutely no interest to anyone else. Get over it.

Reactions: 11
The basket next to the bed tip she's reposted. :ROFLMAO: Who TF are these morons? I'd say most people have a bedside table for that stuff. :unsure:
If that bedroom wasn't so small they'd be able to have one each instead of those hobbit shelves! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she’s the type of friend who drains the life out of you, constantly wanting approval, constantly sending essays, constantly me me me, constantly ‘look what I’ve done for the kids’.

Reactions: 12
NO......you don’t need to tell the world and his daughter than you’ve “come on” your period!!!! Seriously, she needs to see a therapist!!!! she has delusions of grandeur!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.