Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it cruel to wonder how a small electric toothbrush will manage to brush all those teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she’s already opened her birthday card when it’s not her birthday yet? All for the gram 🤨
Oh - what's great idea! Get cards needlessly delivered to your house and then make a needless trip to the postbox to post them. I think I'll pass and use moonpig/touchnote. Much more responsible in a pandemic

Honestly - these bloody influencers. They'd lick the floor clean on a Covid ward and encourage us all to do the same if they earned some Ad money from it. Zero concern for public health whilst posting more sad faced stories about not being able to see family and home schooling... Boo hoo.

• Sad
Oh - what's great idea! Get cards needlessly delivered to your house and then make a needless trip to the postbox to post them. I think I'll pass and use moonpig/touchnote. Much more responsible in a pandemic

Honestly - these bloody influencers. They'd lick the floor clean on a Covid ward and encourage us all to do the same if they earned some Ad money from it. Zero concern for public health whilst posting more sad faced stories about not being able to see family and home schooling... Boo hoo.
'Needed a pocket of hope.' Oh FFS! It's a bleeping birthday card. This has got to be put on surely. She's just getting more and ridiculous with the crap she writes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Needed a pocket of hope.' Oh FFS! It's a bleeping birthday card. This has got to be put on surely. She's just getting more and ridiculous with the crap she writes.
Just came to write the same. Pocket of hope 🤢 Sounds like what she’d name her foof 🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t wait to hear all the self pity over her having a lockdown birthday 🙄 I’ve followed her for years now (genuinely used to like her) but every year she really bangs on about her birthday. She’s so self obsessed.

Reactions: 13
Poor Patricia Taylor - whom I assume is Mark's mum - commented days ago on the last grid post saying that Stan looked like Mark and isn't even worthy of a like from Charlotte. Really unkind

• Haha
Can’t wait to hear all the self pity over her having a lockdown birthday 🙄 I’ve followed her for years now (genuinely used to like her) but every year she really bangs on about her birthday. She’s so self obsessed.
I'm coming away from insta on her Birthday! Ffs, that's all you'll hear. Grow up Charlotte, you're a bloody adult 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Little miss ungrateful has gotten right on my last nerve!!! What I’d give to afford a printer to make our homeschool life easier!!! I’m bloody writing/drawing out my own versions of the worksheets 😡. She’s so bleeping ungrateful!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Usually just lurk on this thread but is she actually ok? It’s like she got trapped in childhood fantasy land and hasn’t grown up at all. She’s literally a 12 year old living in a 20/30 somethings body. All this airy fairy crap followed by her stupid patronising face saying “hang in there” and then all this birthday tit makes me actually vomit. Grow up man.

Reactions: 23
WTAF has she just posted!? Her posts are getting more and more absurd by the day.
'...like he knew that she needed him.' 🤮
'...see these perfect strangers a step closer to being safe.' :rolleyes:
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL. You're not fooling anyone.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
WTAF has she just posted!? Her posts are getting more and more absurd by the day.
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL.
She makes me cringe inside out!!!!!! That is just the biggest load of contrived, smarmy, faux sentimental bullshit. It’s just absolute shite. It’s like the crap that kids write when trying to impress their English teacher in secondary school. It’s waffle. She’s gagging to get a book deal isn’t she?? Dream on Charlotte. You SUCK.

Reactions: 16
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL. You're not fooling anyone.
Does anyone else feel like Charlotte has been living a different pandemic to us all? Like she’s been in the movie contagion where people are mugging each other for food and houses are literally sealed up and nailed shut?! The dramatics in every one of her posts, Jesus wept charl, have a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly what a load of bleeping drivel.
Let's be honest. On another unnecessary trip to Waitrose to buy more calorific and nutrionless beige food along with ingredients to make Mark the man she FANCIES a pre-sex feast Charlotte came across the vaccination queue full of old people and had a weep. then she posted a you got this picture to inspire her subs. she's really lost it. staying in her warm house with her cupboards full of snacks she can truffle & watching Netflix while drinking a bottle and more of Bacardi a week (but still burning fantasy amounts of calories cause she's a super mum) - it's all too much of a hardship isn't it? instead she's chosen to be she's roving reporter, doing a public service and hoping to get her pandemic book deal about lockdown mums. . Lucky us
OH duck OFF CHARL.🖕that's me btw reaching out my hand....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.