Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly what a load of bleeping drivel.
Let's be honest. On another unnecessary trip to Waitrose to buy more calorific and nutrionless beige food along with ingredients to make Mark the man she FANCIES a pre-sex feast Charlotte came across the vaccination queue full of old people and had a weep. then she posted a you got this picture to inspire her subs. she's really lost it. staying in her warm house with her cupboards full of snacks she can truffle & watching Netflix while drinking a bottle and more of Bacardi a week (but still burning fantasy amounts of calories cause she's a super mum) - it's all too much of a hardship isn't it? instead she's chosen to be she's roving reporter, doing a public service and hoping to get her pandemic book deal about lockdown mums. . Lucky us
OH duck OFF CHARL.🖕that's me btw reaching out my hand....
👏👏👏👏 Love it.
So many thread title options too! 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
She must have lived a very sad and lonely childhood/ teenager years to be living them again now in her 30s through her embarrassing insta posts. I bet she was desperate to be popular in school.

Reactions: 10
The secret diary of Char Taylor, pandemic super mum aged (someone will have to fill this bit in she's too boring for me to recall this)

I can see her scribbling her plan for crap posts in her Manic Mum day notebook (apologies if you own this Giovanna Fletcher special from boots but it's a bit cringe to me) covered in love hearts and arrows for Mark the boy man I FANCY!!!

Can't understand how she ran out of bread, since whenever she buys it. it's apparently spares for the freezer!

And free the bloody dog it's being exploited for instagram likes with not much of a walk for compensation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If we ever needed anymore proof that she reads our comments then this picture confirms it..........After many weeks away little Daisy’s 👓 have suddenly reappeared!!!
Thats exactly what I thought! Charlotte, you could have saved yourself the bother of writing that vomiting inducing caption and simply have written the real purpose of the pic, to show us tattlers that Daisy sometimes wears her glasses.

Reactions: 8
Thats exactly what I thought! Charlotte, you could have saved yourself the bother of writing that vomiting inducing caption and simply have written the real purpose of the pic, to show us tattlers that Daisy sometimes wears her glasses.
And to show she’s a perfect insta mum. Can’t deal with this crap. Dealing with a newborn and homeschooling a 5 year old all day, I’m on my arse by 6 when my partner gets home from work..... it takes the last bit of energy I have to jump in a bath and wash 😂

Reactions: 11
Normally a lurker but just thought I come on and shamefully admit I used to like Charlotte but I've had enough of this super mum, whimsical, fairy tale persona she plays. Honestly wonder if people she knows in real life cringe for her because I sure do reading those novel captions she posts. Speaking of cringe I stumbled across this video she did about the man she loves Seriously what a drip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
For someone who worked in journalism her grammar/writing style is awful. How many sentences did she start with 'And'🙄

• Heart
Quick summary for those too sensible to watch
I fell in love with Mark from Preston and then we ate a pizza and lived happily ever after 🤣
signed Charlotte Louise Taylor, aged 13.3/4

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Normally a lurker but just thought I come on and shamefully admit I used to like Charlotte but I've had enough of this super mum, whimsical, fairy tale persona she plays. Honestly wonder if people she knows in real life cringe for her because I sure do reading those novel captions she posts. Speaking of cringe I stumbled across this video she did about the man she loves Seriously what a drip.
What the duck have I just watched!!!!
Why would you put all that personal stuff on YouTube for complete strangers to watch.

Reactions: 9
For someone who worked in journalism her grammar/writing style is awful. How many sentences did she start with 'And'🙄
I thought the same! For someone who fancies themselves a writer, her grammar is basic primary school level! I’m normally a bit of a lurker on this thread, come to read everyone’s comments when she’s posted something drippy 😆 but wow the cringey, patronising bullshit she’s posting lately is on another level!

After watching that, does anyone truely believe that her and Mark had this innocent, brother/ sister relationship? Because I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck have I just watched!!!!
Why would you put all that personal stuff on YouTube for complete strangers to watch.
Like everything else in Charl’s life that story was complete fiction because she missed out the bit about finishing with Bill’s dad and moving straight onto Mark 😂 I’m not buying this sickly sweet tit she pulls no one can be that syrupy but so vanilla at the same time.

Reactions: 7
If I was a mum of one of those kids I'd definitely be ringing the school. She's such a smug, self-satisfied witch.
How come she's managed to get an electric toothbrush so quick then? She only asked for recommendations in yesterday's vlog!
Probably waitrose behind her garden gate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hate to defend her, but sometimes when it looks like someone has moved on quickly, it doesn’t mean anything happened prior.
I finished with my ex and within the month had moved on to my now husband. My ex and I should have finished long before we did and there wasn’t much to get over by that point, we were both much happier within a week of not being together.
My now husband and I were friends before, but nothing at all had happened; no one believed us but we know the truth

Reactions: 4
And to show she’s a perfect insta mum. Can’t deal with this crap. Dealing with a newborn and homeschooling a 5 year old all day, I’m on my arse by 6 when my partner gets home from work..... it takes the last bit of energy I have to jump in a bath and wash 😂
I’m the same. 5 year old and 11 week old. It doesn’t ring true that she’s got time to create Instagram content on top of homeschooling. I don’t have a second to myself once the day starts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.