Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Charlotte used to give her kids such awful lunches? She is one grape per child away from this mama life and her constant beige buffets!

what’s strange is that Charl considers herself a foodie and no self respecting one would feed their kids that. And don’t get me started on all the constant out of season stuff she buys - strawberries and asparagus in January etc. Greedy yes, foodie no.

Reactions: 9
She's given all the animal-faced sandwiches and star shapes in Babybels a miss too, now there's no teacher to impress!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
It’s LITERALLY EVERYONE’S life right now, Charlotte. bleeping hell, ‘influencers’ really think they’re special don’t they?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Your life is very, very easy compared to a lot of parents right now Charlotte!!

And ffs just feed everyone boiled egg and toast!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hol up a sec - just watched her last what I eat in a day video and she gives the kids breakfast, monitors them all school day and gives them lunch (however gross their lunch might be), then looks after them after school and does the dog walk and cooks and gives them dinner....what exactly does Mark do??

Surely he could get up with them in the morning, or give them lunch when he’s on his lunch break or something ?!

I get that her ‘job’ is not really a high pressure job, just ads etc but that’s still time consuming and guessing she’s the higher earning which brings in its own pressure and he just seems like a dead weight!! Does he ever do anything for her apart from making her a chicken burger once every six months

Reactions: 20
Hol up a sec - just watched her last what I eat in a day video and she gives the kids breakfast, monitors them all school day and gives them lunch (however gross their lunch might be), then looks after them after school and does the dog walk and cooks and gives them dinner....what exactly does Mark do??

Surely he could get up with them in the morning, or give them lunch when he’s on his lunch break or something ?!

I get that her ‘job’ is not really a high pressure job, just ads etc but that’s still time consuming and guessing she’s the higher earning which brings in its own pressure and he just seems like a dead weight!! Does he ever do anything for her apart from making her a chicken burger once every six months
This. It’s infuriating. She clearly does absolutely bloody everything like a 1950s housewife. But more fool her for being such a pushover.

Reactions: 13
She harps on about her period a lot...but I thought she was on the pill?!! So she should know exactly when her period is due and the symptoms should be controlled.

Reactions: 10
From what I can see Mark sits around with his hood up, looking all moody. Not sure the hoody fully zips up since lockdown. Judging by recent moody photos. Then he has his dinner and plays his x box whilst she sits on a footstool by his feet, doing a bit of embroidery depicting humping rabbits (he never gets the hint), and thinking how lucky she is. If she’s a really obedient girl he might even marry her.

We should all chip in for something for her to wear that day as she will need something where the cuff doesn’t come all the way down to that ring of hers. You know, the ring he got her, the sparkly ring, to show they’re engaged, if that makes sense.

*her stepford tendencies fry my brain*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another post about how overwhelmed she is. Honestly, I think she’d be so much better off having a conversation with Mark rather than post on Instagram. As much as she does have the much more flexible job, from what she posts online she does everything in that house and if she’s truly feeling overwhelmed then she needs him to step up more, not sympathy from strangers on the internet.

He’s not going to take the hint from insta...he didn’t over the coffee pod advent calendar!

Reactions: 11
What’s this work she keeps talking about, she uploads a grocery haul once a week 🤔

• Haha
I cannot get over the crap lunches she gives them. What’s wrong with a sandwich or some pasta or something?! This would not fill my daughter up at all and all the crap would just make her hyper for an afternoon of school..
Why would you feed kids beige processed highly salted crap like that!!
It’s just utter lazyness. She is supposed to like cooking. Zero effort to open a packet.

Reactions: 7
Are they supposed to be getting married this year? I haven’t really noticed her mention the wedding for a while 🤔

Wait for it... She’ll probably mention the wedding today now you’ve said that. She reads here religiously!

This woman is completely and utterly RIDICULOUS. There's no denying this is a tit time for everyone, but the poor little me attention-seeking act every day does my head in with this one. Your whole family lives on your effin' doorstep, you've seen them loads. I know it's not the same, but some of us haven't seen relatives in a year. Literally not seen them at all, not even a single doorstep chat. Do one.

Reactions: 18
Hey presto! Wedding mentioned 😂😂😂
Hi Charl 👋🏼
seriously, can’t she see how ridiculous this is??! “Every time I see them I’m a mess” - meaning that she’s been physically seeing them on the regular.....! Now, I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that it’s probably at a distance or whatever it still, she is still having regular social interaction with her parents and her grandparents... so why on earth does she keep playing the pity card and acting like she hasn’t seen anyone in months???? It’s like she shows us her “accidentally on purpose” bumping into the family and going on walks etc - we all know she’s been seeing them regularly yet she keeps trying to imply that she’s not getting to see anyone and that she’s isolated or something....!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.