Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her in regards to having to co parenting bill because you can tell she finds it really hard when he goes to his dads but that is unfortunately part and parcel of being separated. Do we know how often he sees his dad?
I think he’s at his Dads every other weekend? Or it seems that way? I think it’s fairly regular.

she just talks absolute shite 24/7. Everything is a pity party with her or her mindless bragging for attention. She should think herself bloody lucky that Bill’s father is so keen to see his son - it’s not always the case. I really think it’s inappropriate that she broadcasts this stuff about the co-parenting of her son - he’s at an age where he can easily use Google and read this stuff she posts for himself. It’s almost verging on emotional leverage or something “oh I’m so sad when you go (to see your father, which happens every other week...) oh it makes ME feel so weird.....”

Reactions: 10
It’s just after 9am and already we have a bullshit post from our Charl..... It’s her birthday in a few weeks and today Stan made her a toy birthday cake because he knows it’s her birthday soon!!!!! How she can bare face lie is unbelievable 💩 💩 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just after 9am and already we have a bullshit post from our Charl..... It’s her birthday in a few weeks and today Stan made her a toy birthday cake because he knows it’s her birthday soon!!!!! How she can bare face lie is unbelievable 💩 💩 💩
she spouts nothing but tit.

He didn’t make her a play dough cake
He has no idea when her birthday is
He has no idea what a pandemic is
His birthday is not “affected” by anything
He is a child - he doesn’t have any comprehension or concern for lockdown

It’s just lie after lie after lie with these idiots isn’t it???

Reactions: 16
she spouts nothing but tit.

He didn’t make her a play dough cake
He has no idea when her birthday is
He has no idea what a pandemic is
His birthday is not “affected” by anything
He is a child - he doesn’t have any comprehension or concern for lockdown

It’s just lie after lie after lie with these idiots isn’t it???
Well he might know when her birthday is if she had gone on and and on and on about it with a sad face and he can't escape to nursery. But I'm sure that won't have happened....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hurts her heart. Oh STFU Charl. What a load of drivel! He has no idea about birthdays yet, and so what if it's held in lockdown? I'm sure her many family members will pop by throughout the day anyway to spread Covid around! What difference would it make?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm really really going off this woman. Stop feeling sorry for your self. It's a birthday! You are not a 5 year old. All my children have had lock down birthday - it was fine!
You are a grown woman, in a very privileged position. Use your platform in a positive way! Help people..reach out to people. Help your neighbours, help your community, help small businesses. If you are going to order food- order from a Chinese takeaway. Show your support for south east Asians suffering negativity and rascism.
It cant be Me Me Me all the time! She must bore her self!

Reactions: 15
How he used to smile.... 6 pictures back on her IG is a current picture of him still smiling exactly like that..... Is she now making minor stuff like that up to make her bloody two year old out as a victim of the pandemic now? Like he’s not smiling as he used to?? As someone else said, he will be completely oblivious and fine. What would damage him is his mother not protecting him from her own ridiculous behaviour

Reactions: 14
Hurts her heart. Oh STFU Charl. What a load of drivel! He has no idea about birthdays yet, and so what if it's held in lockdown? I'm sure her many family members will pop by throughout the day anyway to spread Covid around! What difference would it make?
I lost my Dad, my young Sister, Uncle and Best Friend within 3 months of each other at the latter end of 2020, I live alone and have been off work for months (I’m an emergency worker so I can’t work from home) shielding due to a compromised immune system after Cancer treatment but never once have I moaned and groaned with self pity about my situation, I am one of many millions.
Unlike Charl, I don’t have an endless pot of money or 3 beautiful Children, family nearby or a partner to share worries with but what I do have is my life. This will all end one day and I will look back and think how lucky I am that Covid-19 didn’t take my life. Always be grateful for what you have ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really don’t get why she puts flowers on top of her hob 🤔 why would you do that.
Also I don’t like that she leaves Stan sat on that worktop whilst she takes a photo 😬😬

She doesn’t actually walk the dog though does she? She walks to a field; the same field every day. And let’s the dog and kids run round whilst she keeps her lardy arse still filming them for insta

Daisy has very clearly copied that ingredients list it’s all spelt perfect and not one letter transposed or the wrong way round she’s 4 and Charlotte never does anything with her. She’s not going to learn anything by copying what Charlotte has written for her just so it looks good for insta she should be spelling phonetically. She tries to portray this perfect parenting but she is so incredibly short of the Mark

Really?!?! So your mum just has the first daisy that Daisy picked for her to whip out at a moments notice on a random FaceTime and it’s still in absolute mint condition 😂 Do duck off Charl you absolute walloper! It’s Cinderella Taylor this lass should be called with all the bleeping Disney stories she tells. When’s the next Jackanory instalment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This caption is absolute rubbish. No-one on my son’s class WhatsApp group is pretending that they are super mum. We are all sharing tips and supporting my one another. Why say something so divisive? Making out like women in real life are the enemy wanting to outdo each other. Oh, I know, because it stands to make her more money.

Attachments

She says she’s eating at a calorie deficit at the moment. But when I watched her vlog she must have scoffed at least 1800 calories that day. Now I don’t want to go all Marjory Dawes on her 😂 but for her height and estimated weight I’d say she should only be consuming about 1500 a day. No way can she be left with much of a deficit. In saying that I remember doing Slimming World and I quit after 2 weeks because I could not get how you could eat a whole bag of pasta and not have to count the calories yet they wanted me to count how much lettuce I ate but that diet lets you shovel a crazy amount of food a day away 😂 I’m maybe exaggerating that but you get my jist lol. Also is Daisy obsessed with the Gruffalo or is it some kind of project. Everything she does seems related to it somehow 😂

• Haha
She says she’s eating at a calorie deficit at the moment. But when I watched her vlog she must have scoffed at least 1800 calories that day. Now I don’t want to go all Marjory Dawes on her 😂 but for her height and estimated weight I’d say she should only be consuming about 1500 a day. No way can she be left with much of a deficit. In saying that I remember doing Slimming World and I quit after 2 weeks because I could not get how you could eat a whole bag of pasta and not have to count the calories yet they wanted me to count how much lettuce I ate but that diet lets you shovel a crazy amount of food a day away 😂 I’m maybe exaggerating that but you get my jist lol. Also is Daisy obsessed with the Gruffalo or is it some kind of project. Everything she does seems related to it somehow 😂
i honestly think Charlotte is in complete denial about her weight and how much she actually eats. Slimming world is absolute garbage. This won’t last because she simply isn’t ready to actually commit to a better lifestyle and a healthier diet. She needs to get some proper exercise going. Every day. Actually take the dog out for a proper walk - where she actually covers a decent distance at pace. Not this meandering down to a field where she stands in one place for 20 minutes. Its actually really quite sad because you can see it falling apart a mile off.

Reactions: 8
She said in a comment that her day was 1554 calories, and that she’s going down the calorie counting route this time as opposed to SW. I hope she has success with this, I really do (😂) but as others have mentioned I’m not sure that she’s making a true lifestyle change as much as rapid change in diet which is destined to fail.

Reactions: 7
She is a basketcase! I sound like a broken record BUT ffs Char your life is bleeping perfect you unglued potato! I cant be bothered even commenting on her stories today, just a basketcase, #repeat.

Poor Daisy. Trying to have a moment of mindfulness and she’s got that pecker loitering round her filming it! Can’t she let her have a moments peace?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.