Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s telling everyone on her stories that she is working and doing admin this evening indicates that this isn’t a regular occurrence for her 🙄 Meanwhile lots of us have been working every evening when the kids are in bed for months 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The fact that she’s telling everyone on her stories that she is working and doing admin this evening indicates that this isn’t a regular occurrence for her 🙄 Meanwhile lots of us have been working every evening when the kids are in bed for months 🤦‍♀️
Exactly this, and anyway why can't Mark bath the kids and do bedtime?
She's ridiculous. Just sacrifice a few evenings to get on top of things then if it's that hard to keep on top of editing food hauls and filming tit to flog!

Reactions: 6
I hate how she goes on about how bloody wonderful the not-a-goldie dog is, and how she’s def a dog person 🙄 poor cats! Also I had my dog for pushing a year before I even thought he’d improved my life. I love the bones of him now he’s almost 2, but he caused a lot of stress & aggro for a good year! It’s all so marvellous isn’t it? If her life really is so great, why does she moan all the time?

Reactions: 12
Exactly this. I've worked most evenings since the first lockdown once my kids are in bed I sit at the laptop catching up. I need to take 2-3 hours out of my work day to homeschool so thats how I catch up. Charlotte doesn't have an actual job, regardless of however she wants to dress up filming her kids, it isn't a job. Nobody cares if she is editing her pictures or videos in the evenings, its not relatable because its not a real job!

I can't even watch her vlogs anymore as she really grates on me. I watched her home and bargain video and thought what a waste of money on stuff she didn't need. She is the worst for pretending she cares about limiting her contact but visits coffee shops and supermarkets far too frequently. She meal plans but always needs to get extra food in which suggests she is tit at meal planning. She uses a home delivery slot when she has no real reason to. I do my food shop when my husband is home at about 6pm. He does bath and bed whilst I get the shopping/put it away. She could even send Mark the Prestonian.

Charlotte is such a drain to watch lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Charlotte is such a drain to watch lately.
Just LATELY, really she is a drag all the time!!!
Nice to see that this thread runs her instagram account. Without fail if its mentioned here it ends up on her stories or on her feed sometime in the next week but of course our poor char is way to busy to be reading threads about herself after all tittok isn't going to watch itself.
Oh god she is just full of it! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? Why did she label the kids lunch plate? I think most of us recognise the crap on that plate. Imagine sitting in your staff room and just leaning over to someone and telling them each individual item in your lunch box, no one cares so why does she think we do? It’s the same old lunch just a different day
you know what, if charl had to go out to do a proper days work and did have to sit in a staff room at lunchtime I could totally imagine her doing this! 😂 with her smug voice and cringe disingenuous smile 🙄

• Haha
Ugh! The constant sharing of what the children are doing for school! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Poor Bill is just trying to get on with it and she's right behind him filming him. Leave the kid alone FFS!

Reactions: 14
I don’t get what she thinks she’s achieving by sharing or that we’ll be impressed. We’re literally ALL at home with our kids now following the work that each of our schools are setting for us.....

Reactions: 9
Passive aggressive Charl is back in the comments!
Her argument MIGHT hold up if she’d just nipped in for the toilet roll. But she took the kids shopping for treats and loads of other things to fill her haul.

Reactions: 16
I understand getting your children treats, but there is no need to take them with her! Mark is at home for gods sake. Wait till the evening and go then! If everyone keeps making unnecessary one off trips then it’s just gonna stay around 🙄

Reactions: 9
I understand getting your children treats, but there is no need to take them with her! Mark is at home for gods sake. Wait till the evening and go then! If everyone keeps making unnecessary one off trips then it’s just gonna stay around 🙄
Exactly! Like her kids are the only ones suffering. She’s so entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Passive aggressive Charl is back in the comments!
Can someone please ask her why the dopey finance can't watch his own kids so she can pop out for dog food and toilet roll? And please, enough with the meetings bullshit, he's not that important that he couldn't keep on eye on his children for half an hour. bleeping joke of a 'man' and she's such a doormat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone please ask her why the dopey finance can't watch his own kids so she can pop out for dog food and toilet roll? And please, enough with the meetings bullshit, he's not that important that he couldn't keep on eye on his children for half an hour. bleeping joke of a 'man' and she's such a doormat.
Exactly. He's not running a company or a company executive FFS! One of them could have gone in the evening to the supermarket BEHIND THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!!
These bleeping instafloggers need to be influencing people to stay the duck at home and not to go out for Chewitts ice creams or bath bombs FFS!

• Heart
Doh - meant fiance not finance obviously. 😂

Exactly. He's not running a company or a company executive FFS! One of them could have gone in the evening to the supermarket BEHIND THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!!
These bleeping instafloggers need to be influencing people to stay the duck at home and not to go out for Chewitts ice creams or bath bombs FFS!
She likes to make him sound more important and appealing than the pathetic bore we know he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a single mum, I don’t have anybody to ever watch my daughter as her dad isn’t around. I do ONE shopping trip a week in which I do have to take her with me, I make sure I get every single thing I need and MAY need, to avoid going out again.. that home bargains trip was completely unnecessary, she bought so much wasteful and pointless shite just to waffle on about in a video that she calls WORKING😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh do F**k off Charlotte bragging with your £300 Apple Watch!
She’s one boring, smug, witch. What really pisses me off about her is she spends so much on herself, Apple Watch, never ending orders from ASOS, top of the range make-up. The shampoo she showed recently in one of her vlogs was £50 for the shampoo and conditioner. Whilst her kids look like tramps half the time. Don’t get me wrong I’ve no problem treating yourself, but surely you’d make sure your kids were dressed nicely and at least brush Daisy’s hair.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.