Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no Mystic Meg but I’d say she’s looking for a 🏅
Ughh, so you've filmed some rubbish adverts featuring your kids/dog for products you've never used before and don't believe in and been paid an obscene amount of money and saved the companies involved from having to produce their own adverts. Slow clap.

Reactions: 8
Stan’s wrists in today’s videos.......... how can she not see that something is wrong with him?? His hands turn inwards towards his arms in the most peculiar way.

Reactions: 5
Her bedroom is literally like a travel lodge 🙈😬

Also has anyone noticed when she films one on one its only up to her shoulders, she's trying to hide herself constantly own it hunni

Reactions: 15
Stan’s wrists in today’s videos.......... how can she not see that something is wrong with him?? His hands turn inwards towards his arms in the most peculiar way.
Plus Daisy hardly ever with her glasses on or hearing aids in. One of my little ones had a mild squint and from age 4 we had to do patches (at the worst for 3 hours a day) and glasses. Her squint is now totally unnoticeable but she still has to wear her glasses. no problem - gets out if bed everyday and puts them on and has done since the week after her 4th birthday. It takes perseverance but then becomes second nature to them. It is so unkind not to persist even if it is a ball ache as I know the huge benefit the patches/glasses had. If I hadn’t bothered, our little one would have had a hugely sub-optimal outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her latest story has her huffing and puffing while holding on to Merlin’s lead whilst walking at a 🐌 pace!!! Oh, and back to the same fecking field!!!
One other thing that gets to me is the fact her children’s jackets are never done up plus you never see them wearing hats, scarves or gloves!!! It’s so chilly outside yet she doesn’t seem to give a 💩
as long as Charl number 1 is ok!!!!
Daisy’s jacket doesn’t look warm and cosy it’s very thin.

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn't waste her time reading a ''gossip website" she is to way to busy replying to the kiss ass comments on instagram! Oh sorry correction look she is to busy on Tittok again! Her stories have tittok wrap hacks all over them. How do people still follow this fake cow ? 🐄
Oh she gets on my last nerve, she really does! She speaks rubbish all the time. Nothing genuine about our Char, gotta pay for that renovation some way, just throw the kids and dog in a few (hundred) #Ads, not a problem you little size 13 sahm. 😡 rolling my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she shows us that her size 14 (20) pyjama bottoms are all baggy on her because she’s knocked 12 calories off her week and she’s been getting her 3000 steps in a day. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does the dog, at such a young age have free reign of the house?! But a baby gate on the stairs and teach him some boundaries so he doesn’t steal or destroy the kids toys!

Reactions: 9
Oh God, the face palming I'm doing right now. Our Char just shared a message from a follower about how Daisy wearing her glasses helped her little one, the next story is of Daisy doing her schoolwork WITHOUT her glasses. Easy know she doesn't encourage her to wear hers. Actually, whatever's happened to her own glasses? Didn't she make a big deal about getting/wearing them to help Daisy adjust to hers?

Oh God, the face palming I'm doing right now. Our Char just shared a message from a follower about how Daisy wearing her glasses helped her little one, the next story is of Daisy doing her schoolwork WITHOUT her glasses. Easy know she doesn't encourage her to wear hers. Actually, whatever's happened to her own glasses? Didn't she make a big deal about getting/wearing them to help Daisy adjust to hers?
Mark probably rolled them down the stairs....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I am no pro - this 900 calories is hilarious, on a workday i do 10K run in the morning, weights in the garage, 1 hour evening walk at the very least, all of which COMBINED together burns 1K calories. For someone like her who has zero experience in working out or fitness and without any method of tracking to claim her walk burns 900 is just dumb. What is even more dumb is adding 1K words explanation to it, i swear she has repeated the sentence about feeling better, more her, healthier about herself like 50 times this year in different videos. Staying fit is a life choice meaning it is NOT sth you do to get treats for yourself AFTERWARDS. Do you treat yourself for being left/right wing? NO. Do you treat yourself for using the recycling bin? NO. We make hundreds of choices everyday and nobody cares whether you eat healthy or work out or not!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
How can Daisy wearing glasses have helped anyone. She only ever wears them to hospital appointments, or if we've been talking about it on here. Its a disgrace she doesn't insist Daisy keep them on.

Safeguarding at its best with Charlotte. Showing a zoom call with Daisy and her classmates. Granted you’d have to be zoomed in to even guess their identities but we have a strict policy at the school I work at that no one, staff, parents and children, should be filming or screenshot the zoom calls. Safeguarding measures/policies are there for a reason then you get this selfish twit filming it just so she can show off what a “good mum” she is on Instagram. I’m honestly appalled at how little she values her children’s safety and privacy then has the audacity to call people trolls when they call her out for it. No wonder I find my job so stressful when you’re dealing with parents like this!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Safeguarding at its best with Charlotte. Showing a zoom call with Daisy and her classmates. Granted you’d have to be zoomed in to even guess their identities but we have a strict policy at the school I work at that no one, staff, parents and children, should be filming or screenshot the zoom calls. Safeguarding measures/policies are there for a reason then you get this selfish twit filming it just so she can show off what a “good mum” she is on Instagram. I’m honestly appalled at how little she values her children’s safety and privacy then has the audacity to call people trolls when they call her out for it. No wonder I find my job so stressful when you’re dealing with parents like this!
If I was a mum of one of those kids I'd definitely be ringing the school. She's such a smug, self-satisfied witch.
How come she's managed to get an electric toothbrush so quick then? She only asked for recommendations in yesterday's vlog!

Reactions: 11
If I was a mum of one of those kids I'd definitely be ringing the school. She's such a smug, self-satisfied witch.
How come she's managed to get an electric toothbrush so quick then? She only asked for recommendations in yesterday's vlog!
Supermarket??

Reactions: 2
Omg that’s bang out of order showing her class on teams, I would be fuming if someone did that to my daughters class and put it on Instagram! Hope someone reports that to the school!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.