Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I only just read this total garbage on fatshaming. Did she just indicate she is successful hence all the fatshaming?? She clearly does not love herself else she would not be dieting, step counting and defending everything she does trying to lose weight. If she does love herself she would duck all these and carry on eating 10kg cheese everyday. So here is the thing Charlotte, there is a difference between body shaming Beyoncé/JLO and calling them fat which is dumb VS you weighing 100kg which according to NHS is defined as obese. It’s like saying she is British or female, she is fat that’s just a fact it’s not shaming. And finally please please stop telling us your dude has back to back calls all day long he must be the only front end web developer that joins calls and you must think nobody here works in same industry and is actually successful LOL

Reactions: 9
Her Apple Watch review has annoyed me. She doesn’t stop banging on about loosing weight and being fitter. I love my watch and it’s motivating and all. But she clearly wants to show off at the price and the awkward smile when unboxing the watch, makes me cringe 😳

Reactions: 11
More comments on YouTube tonight calling her out for taking her three kids out to home bargains for a non-essential shopping haul trip. 👏 👏 👏
She is soooooooo predictable! You point out something she OBVIOUSLY has done wrong and BANG she is in the comments replying in a flash. Hey witch what about all the nice crap people write about ya, you fake ass witch reply back to them!!! Dear god i cant stand her and her two faced bullshit! ''Oh i'm to busy doing homeschooling, running off to get dog food and toilet rolls with three children while my forth child (aka mark) is home playing adult! to answer people comments. (cough cough bullshit)
Again she is full of :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

One other thing, Char ( i know you read here) learn how to LIE PROBABLY you basketcase. You told everyione who would listen you paid for the watch with your ''Christmas/birthday money"" then on your youtube review of said watch you STATED you put it on a payment plan. LIAR LIAR LIAR.
get your tit :poop::poop::poop: together.

Passive aggressive Charl is back in the comments!
Again predictable, this has been deleted as quickly as she replied. :ROFLMAO: And no it wasn't me i have been blocked for all her social media since I commented nicely about her ''gifted'' coffee machine. Don't ask i don''t get it either :m. #basketcase

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her hair in the Apple Watch video - wtf? Has she just got out of bed??

And yep, she’s deleted every negative comment on the Home Bargains video 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair in the Apple Watch video - wtf? Has she just got out of bed??

And yep, she’s deleted every negative comment on the Home Bargains video 🙄
I can still see the comments on the Home Bargain Haul, I scrolled to the bottom of all the comments and they are still there. More comments have been added this morning, but she hadn’t replied yet, she’s probably to busy applying her full face of makeup for her so so busy day of home schooling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to have a really good think about what that absolute melts’ job actually is. There’s no way he is needed on calls all day for what he does; I imagine there are emails and requests and he could work on websites at any hour. He’s probably on his x box, just looking busy when his lunch arrives on a gold tray with a plastic vine on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to have a really good think about what that absolute melts’ job actually is. There’s no way he is needed on calls all day for what he does; I imagine there are emails and requests and he could work on websites at any hour. He’s probably on his x box, just looking busy when his lunch arrives on a gold tray with a plastic vine on the side.
Yes, he's either lying to her about his workload, or she's lying to her followers....

Reactions: 8
Yes, he's either lying to her about his workload, or she's lying to her followers....
I think she likes to give the impression that he’s got some super important, high pressure, very busy job...... when actually his job is pretty boring.
Mark just seems completely devoid of any personality. He just seems like an utter wet weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can still see the comments on the Home Bargain Haul, I scrolled to the bottom of all the comments and they are still there. More comments have been added this morning, but she hadn’t replied yet, she’s probably to busy applying her full face of makeup for her so so busy day of home schooling 😂
...and having a sulk with a brew! Good! It's about time these instafloggers are called out. And no oversharing or showing off this morning either!

Reactions: 4
Mark might have a demanding job but so what?! I do, and I have my kids at home everyday, like so many of us at the moment! My husband is at work 8-6, so I have to juggle it. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Mark watched his children for an hour whilst Charlotte went to the shops. There was no immediate need for them to go with her, she can't defend that.

Mark might have a demanding job but so what?! I do, and I have my kids at home everyday, like so many of us at the moment! My husband is at work 8-6, so I have to juggle it. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Mark watched his children for an hour whilst Charlotte went to the shops. There was no immediate need for them to go with her, she can't defend that.
I think Mark needs to have a frank discussion with his employer. If the situation is - as Charlotte seems to state - that he is unable to take any breaks at all, has to work nearly 24 hours a day and his employer is completely unaccepting of his caring responsibilities then the employer would appear to be in breach of the Working Time Regulations, potentially the Equalities Act and is causing situations to occur (mother forced to take 3 children out to the shops) that are creating a real risk to public health. If true, this is not acceptable and needs to be addressed. On the other hand, Charlotte is speaking bollocks and potentially indirectly bringing her partner’s employer into serious public disrepute which - from an employers‘ perspective - is also really not acceptable.

To put up this video and keep it up when what has occurred (for whatever reason) is not at all appropriate, possibly illegal and certainly encourages others to break the law in the middle of a serious global pandemic. It should be removed and an apology given. Charlotte, I know you read here so here are some possible solutions you could have used as you still seem to think your behaviour was reasonable so there is a real risk that you will do this again:

1. Phone your parents and ask one of them to go to the shops and drop off some food. They appear to be constantly dropping off other types of food for you which is not necessary so I cannot see why they could not drop off necessary food
2. Ask your partner to speak to his employer and make it clear that he will - occasionally - need to have sole care of his children so that you can go to the shops
3. Your partner goes during a lunch-break
4. Your or your partner go in the evening
5. Order online for delivery

Separately, listen to the most recent press conference with Chris Whitty where he explains the chain of infection and how that ultimately ends up infecting a vulnerable person so that you can make informed decisions in the future. Educate yourself. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We only see what she wants us too...maybe she likes everyone to think she's this super mum/house wife and she does everything. She's deluded

• Heart
She’s full of tit. She took the kids out to the shops because she wanted to - because they were probably all bored to tears and instead of getting them all dressed and out for a bloody long walk or play outdoors she took them to the shop because she’s a lazy turd and couldn’t be arsed to do anything else with them. I don’t believe for a single second that she so desperately needed toilet roll or dog food that she absolutely had to go to the shops at that very time with the kids. It’s absolute bleeping gobshite. Why did she go to home bargains if those were the 2 items she desperately needed then why not run up to Waitrose which is DIRECTLY BEHIND HER SODDING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s just another sneaky, underhanded, selfish, lying cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think most employers are understanding that employees are working home and kids are around which may interrupt the working day. I’ve lost count of the amount of zoom calls that I’ve been on and someone has had to disappear to stop WW3 happening cos the kids are arguing, or the dogs barking because the post man is at the door. Even if it was such an important call, she could have just took Stan, leaving Bill and Daisy at home on their tablets with Mark in the next room.

Reactions: 13
She’s full of tit. She took the kids out to the shops because she wanted to - because they were probably all bored to tears and instead of getting them all dressed and out for a bloody long walk or play outdoors she took them to the shop because she’s a lazy turd and couldn’t be arsed to do anything else with them. I don’t believe for a single second that she so desperately needed toilet roll or dog food that she absolutely had to go to the shops at that very time with the kids. It’s absolute bleeping gobshite. Why did she go to home bargains if those were the 2 items she desperately needed then why not run up to Waitrose which is DIRECTLY BEHIND HER SODDING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s just another sneaky, underhanded, selfish, lying cow.
She went to home bargains so she could do a haul for you tube that’s the only reason! Utterly selfish people like her is why we are in this long lock down bloody stay at home !!!

Reactions: 22
The more i see her posts and the more i read in here makes me realise just how fake she is! Yes everyone is feeling it but she literally can stay home and stay safe! They are obviously not short of money and there is two of them to parent/home school (i think mark helps she doesn't show it though, wouldn't fit with her perfect mum/housewife routine)
I'm a nurse and have to go to work, i do one shop per week and can honestly say if i need something it can wait. The reason this has lasted so long is because people dont think rules apply to them. I'm waffling now 🙈
Anyway she's ridiculous, i hope she has to get a 'real' job and see what that's like then she can pissing moan.

Reactions: 13
The constant popping out is just ridiculous. How many things can she so urgently need?! I still can’t fathom her inability to buy what she needs for the week in one go... oh hang on, where would she get most of her content from if it wasn’t nipping out for ‘bits’. Blatantly the majority of the trips are for insta content it would seem. On the odd time I’ve had to go out during the day (dentist etc) I’ve left my 2 kids at home on a tablet or watching tv while my husband is working in his office. They know not to disturb him and if they do need him to go in quietly. It’s not rocket science Charlotte. You’re such a martyr and Mark is such a wet wipe.

Reactions: 12
She went to home bargains so she could do a haul for you tube that’s the only reason! Utterly selfish people like her is why we are in this long lock down bloody stay at home !!!
Correct - and her excuses are just that. Excuses. Not a justification. This is actually not a massive deal - Charlotte could apologise and show some insight. This would then blow over and she could even make a vlog about following the rules/an apology etc. She may even get more views than one about chewits! Alternatively, she can double down with the excuses and go full on Meldrum. We all know how that worked out 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
The constant popping out is just ridiculous. How many things can she so urgently need?! I still can’t fathom her inability to buy what she needs for the week in one go... oh hang on, where would she get most of her content from if it wasn’t nipping out for ‘bits’. Blatantly the majority of the trips are for insta content it would seem. On the odd time I’ve had to go out during the day (dentist etc) I’ve left my 2 kids at home on a tablet or watching tv while my husband is working in his office. They know not to disturb him and if they do need him to go in quietly. It’s not rocket science Charlotte. You’re such a martyr and Mark is such a wet wipe.
Exactly. It's all for content, and she absolutely cannot justify it.
Why should these instafloggers think they don't have to follow the rules like the rest of us? Most of my friends and my colleagues have had to adapt to a different way of working now. Why should she be any different. She could just do more home based filming. She could still film a haul if she must, but order everything online instead?
You just need to think more creatively. Let's see how this plays out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.