Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also hammering it down currently where she lives and them boxes in her car do not have a drop of rain on them 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There seems to be more sweet boxes going out than actual graze boxes. Maybe because everyone knows the graze boxes are a load of rubbish 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wonder who’s delivering them? I wouldn’t be too impressed if they arrived squashed/broken! 😂

It’s also hammering it down currently where she lives and them boxes in her car do not have a drop of rain on them 👀
Oooh. Re my last post I asked who was doing the delivery of the boxes.

Literally zero mention of the no spend challenge ever again. How odd 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s doing well with her no spending challenge isn’t she 😂 I’ve just scrolled back to the post to read it again. I find it odd how she included things that she then stated she didn’t hardly do like have takeaways and takeaway coffees. It’s like she was just saying it for the sake of saying it! How can you cut back your spending on things you don’t normally spend on?!? She’s an odd fish that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Even if the aperols was £9 each” “the trousers was an eBay bargain” 🙈🙈🙈
You beat me to it, I came to say the exact same thing 😂😂 Did you see she has the trousers in every patten.
Also, £9 a drink doesn’t fit very well with a no spending challenge Charl 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she’s trying to be like TheTummyDiairies?

Also, the amount of food she had at lunchtime now she’s having a proper dinner? I’m a size 12/14 and love food but even i’d struggle with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Also, the amount of food she had at lunchtime now she’s having a proper dinner? I’m a size 12/14 and love food but even i’d struggle with that!
I was thinking that about the food. A huge lunch and now enchiladas 😮

Ugh, can't stand The Tummy Diaries.

• Heart
I was thinking that about the food. A huge lunch and now enchiladas 😮

Ugh, can't stand The Tummy Diaries.

I think there’s a comparison here to a few of those wannabe “body confidence/love your gut/stroke your belly and prance about with a fake cheesy grin” accounts that are so off putting. Do you think they all believe their own hype?

Reactions: 1
I think there’s a comparison here to a few of those wannabe “body confidence/love your gut/stroke your belly and prance about with a fake cheesy grin” accounts that are so off putting. Do you think they all believe their own hype?
Yep, I think they do. I can’t stand TTD either.
BTW I can spell Diaries* 🤦🏻‍♀️

How the heck is she eating all that after a two course lunch 4 hours earlier 😂fat cow. And how does he put up with her he’s fairly fit !

• Haha
She does an almighty amount of washing each day for a house that only has two people! 🤔

she came up one my feed, so i just had a look. Who on earth ever buy craps like that, how much is she selling for? It looks like you can easily buy a bunch of junk food from Tesco and chuck it in a amazon box and Shake

• Haha
she came up one my feed, so i just had a look. Who on earth ever buy craps like that, how much is she selling for? It looks like you can easily buy a bunch of junk food from Tesco and chuck it in a amazon box and Shake
Pretty much what she seems to do 😂 except we all know it’s Asda smart price (no issue with that - but she’s definitely pretending it’s something it’s not). I think her boxes are £20 to feed 2 people, £30 for “up to” 4 people. Even though 3 weeks ago she was claiming that a £30 graze box was a rip off 😂

1. That outfit is hideous - the top with those fussy trousers is too much
2. She eats way too much and it’s neither wonder she’s pretending to be happy about her weight when every week or so she claims to want to lose weight and kick start her diet/fitness again
3. She looks a lot older than she actually is

1. That outfit is hideous - the top with those fussy trousers is too much
2. She eats way too much and it’s neither wonder she’s pretending to be happy about her weight when every week or so she claims to want to lose weight and kick start her diet/fitness again
3. She looks a lot older than she actually is
That outfit really is hideous.

How old is she? She must be at least 30?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.