Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing well with her no spending challenge isn’t she 😂 I’ve just scrolled back to the post to read it again. I find it odd how she included things that she then stated she didn’t hardly do like have takeaways and takeaway coffees. It’s like she was just saying it for the sake of saying it! How can you cut back your spending on things you don’t normally spend on?!? She’s an odd fish that’s for sure!
It reminds me of another forum I use where there's always a 'Dry January, who's in?' thread every new year. There's always a few people saying, 'Me! I mean I don't really drink but yes I'm up for the challenge!' 🤦‍♀️

It's like me, a non smoker, saying I'm definitely doing Stoptober etc. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Third load of washing on the line... that is not a full load! No wonder she perceives that she has loads of washing if that’s what she’s calling a load 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So bored hearing about her neighbours and drinking everyday.

First time she's woke up after 9am. Pretty sure she can everyday but she insists on a 6am alarm to do her everyday tasks before 9am, such a hard life :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Guys, the early mornings was catching up with her. Were Charlotte, were 🙄 and has she suddenly turned in to an alcoholic or something?!? I find her behaviour bizarre of late!

Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who thinks it’s weird she has such a close relationship with her neighbours?!?! They’re a young couple ffs, go out and have fun! I know people who have friendships with neighbours when they have kids but just find it so odd that they’re having almost daily hang outs?!

Reactions: 12
Where the duck is she going to put chickens in that bomb site of a garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she needs to take a look at the graze boxes westholme property has today, they are what you want, not some smart price rubbish

Reactions: 4
I honesty think she's lying about the graze box orders. Who on earth would order one last minute.

They look so dry too. I would rather spend the extra £20 or £30 for quality food rather than something from a supermarket.

Reactions: 6
I honesty think she's lying about the graze box orders. Who on earth would order one last minute.

They look so dry too. I would rather spend the extra £20 or £30 for quality food rather than something from a supermarket.
Me too! I reckon she’s bought everything once just arranged it all differently each time plus the stacked boxes are empty! I can makybe understand getting the order for sweets. Also all the story re shares are thanking her not saying look at this box I purchased

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.