Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hello fresh story "this one I'm not really keen on, I thought you had to cook the chicken, but I'm sure it'll be lovely.... yeah" FAAAKE. Why say "yeah" after everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg her hello fresh story "this one I'm not really keen on, I thought you had to cook the chicken, but I'm sure it'll be lovely.... yeah" FAAAKE. Why say "yeah" after everything
The less prep the better in my opinion.
Like it’s a big deal that the chicken is already cooked for you 🙄 knob!

Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for the neighbours at the end of her garden... chickens are noisy buggars and they are a nightmare in my experience to keep with cleaning etc

Feel sorry for the neighbours at the end of her garden... chickens are noisy buggars and they are a nightmare in my experience to keep with cleaning etc
Yes they are noisy and yes hard to clean too. We always had chickens when I was younger and people did complain at one point. But as she loves her one neighbour I'm sure she will be fine :rolleyes:

Such a random thing to get, has she ever mentioned chickens before?

Reactions: 4
Yes they are noisy and yes hard to clean too. We always had chickens when I was younger and people did complain at one point. But as she loves her one neighbour I'm sure she will be fine :rolleyes:

Such a random thing to get, has she ever mentioned chickens before?
It’s all for the gram!!

• Angry
I found it really weird that she posted the pic of her holding the chicken and was talking about making their pen nice etc yet in the previous story she was talking us all through her mango chicken wraps. I wonder how she will handle the fact she has pet chickens outside and dead ones in her kitchen (I’m not trying to rile people up with that comment it’s just a fact - I literally don’t care what anyone eats). I imagine her veggie and vegan followers won’t be happy with the hypocrisy.

• Haha
I found it really weird that she posted the pic of her holding the chicken and was talking about making their pen nice etc yet in the previous story she was talking us all through her mango chicken wraps. I wonder how she will handle the fact she has pet chickens outside and dead ones in her kitchen (I’m not trying to rile people up with that comment it’s just a fact - I literally don’t care what anyone eats). I imagine her veggie and vegan followers won’t be happy with the hypocrisy.
I thought this tbh! I’m not vegetarian but I couldn’t keep chickens and eat chicken it’s very hypocritical

I know people do it but wouldn’t you sit downto your roast chicken dinner and just see barb your chicken in the pen at the bottom of the garden 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agree re the neighbours. Can’t imagine they’ll be too impressed.

A friend’s husband got awful tick bites when he was clearing away the chicken coop at the end of the garden after a house move. He was in a terrible state.

She prob doesn’t realise but she’ll have to be on the ball re cleanliness even more because of those grazing boxes she’s now doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’ll turn veggie or vegan next. Mark my words.

Or the dog will attack the chicken and she will get rid of them within weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll turn veggie or vegan next. Mark my words.

Or the dog will attack the chicken and she will get rid of them within weeks.
Yeah, probably not the best idea to have chickens if you have a dog 🙄

Maybe she will add new laid eggs in her graze boxes 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.