Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it was mentioned on here about how she doesn't seem to have any friends. Second day in a row she's been out to eat with a friend now.

Hi Char!!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Accidentally” made up an extra sweetie box so is begging for someone to buy it... Char, they’re sweets, they’re not going to go out of date anytime soon so why not just seal it up and wait for your next order?!?

Also, pinched this off another thread on here but had to share it because I’m pissing myself at her being tagged for having the best caption...😂 Illiterate twit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she really got all these orders?! I’m calling bullshit 🙈😂 I’m ‘watching’ this thread but I keeps disappearing I’ve been wondering why no one has been complaining about her 😂 also she no way looks a size 10 in that sunflower photo...

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe that those boxed piled up on her leg are full either... I remember once a friend of mine used to plug Younique makeup, I didn’t buy any but that didn’t stop her from asking me to share items I had ‘bought from her’ to my friends. I have a feeling this is what will happen here, either that or she’s gifted boxes to people to share on their stories rather than them actually be out of pocket.

The "sweet box" Market is so saturated I'll be surprised if she can turn a profit. And as for her savoury platters, as someone mentioned they only really work with local, hand delivery. Nobody wants stale Smart Price sandwiches that have been tossed around in the boz being delivered through the door 😂

• Haha
‘No one wants to be cooking all day in the heat’ so are you saying if it was still hot you’d bin off the baking and just go back to buying crappy smart price cakes for your graze boxes then? 🙄 lol maybe I’m just reading too much into it but it just comes across it’s the worst thing in the world to cook in a bit of heat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Homemade sausage rolls and brownies, someone been reading here have they Charl?!? Bet she’s still used smart price sausage with about 20% meat content 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ve never seen her making sausage rolls before so I’m not buying that they’re homemade whatsoever

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to get a gousto or hello fresh deal now? Jumping on another bandwagon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.