Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

Another trip to Asda’s to buy the rubbish that goes in the boxes. Like someone else said, I’m surprised she hasn’t documented herself putting the boxes together, but what would it be? ‘Take the cake out of the box and cut the Victoria sponge into four’, (£0.90p per cake) but only put two slices in the box. ‘Cut the scotch eggs in half’ (£1.79 for four) but only put two halves in the box. ‘Take four mini doughnuts out of the pack of 18 and place in the box’ (£1.10 for 18!)... I think you get where I am going with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Tomorrow’s to do list
Brush teeth
Blink
Breathe in
Breathe out

Also 500grams of mince for two!! Jeeeeze. I use 250g and it’s more then plenty for 2!! 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Gossipmongers

I get people wanting to set up little businesses etc but how stupid can you be putting that you think graze boxes are a rip off you can do it yourself and then advertising you're doing them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely contradicting herself, she didn’t support anyone else’s business when she wanted a grazing platter for her mums birthday because they are a complete ‘rip off’ when you can easily do them yourself for much cheaper, yet now she is expecting other people to support her business! You’ve literally already told us that your product is basically a rip off so why would anyone buy it?! This woman has zero logic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lola_goss

Am I the only person who thinks it’s weird she has such a close relationship with her neighbours?!?! They’re a young couple ffs, go out and have fun! I know people who have friendships with neighbours when they have kids but just find it so odd that they’re having almost daily hang outs?!

Reactions: 12

GossipHun

"I'm taking a step back from posting on insta" *posts a story*
"I think there's been some confusion, I won't be posting on my grid, just doing stories"
*posts on grid* (which is of her gunt and cheap see through nip vest AGAIN)

Does she hear/see herself?!

Totally agree with all of the above comments too👆 She's too much of a snowflake to be an "influencer"

• Haha
  • Heart

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
If you’re going to post everything online, including the outline of your fanny flaps, you’re going to get some criticism. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jamiedodger

7C30DE8B-23A3-4554-B7C7-8C1154AAA44A.jpeg

Well there you go, charging £30. I don’t know about anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldn’t pay that amount for something she said was super cheap 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Dublife2030

🙈🙈 I've really really really tried to see things from another point of view, take into account she is still very young, trying to set up a business, trying to renovate a house, trying to cope with lockdown (like us all), a super money saver, the body positivity replacing exercise, the new found love of cycling, the thrifty clothes shopper, the dog, the chickens...... my god the list is long!!! But nope ive had enough now, the big dramatic post about not posting to just carry on as normal today. I don't know who her audience is!!
She's just like faces by Grace if anyone follows her, completely lost her insta identity so she'll just try everything until she makes some money??? Nah not for me
Instead of taking everything as a personal attack I wish she would read here and see that people are actually trying to help, they all followed you for a reason to begin with and now no-one knows what you're doing and are looking for answers.
Personally id perfer if she logged off for a fee weeks,got some professional advice and guidance and came back with a clear focus and plan, she's a nice girl but she's loosing her way

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Itsawonderland

I don’t know how she can charge £30 for 2 people. When it cost her £17 for 6 people before!? (sorry, before she deleted it!)

• Wow

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Another trip to Asda’s to buy the rubbish that goes in the boxes. Like someone else said, I’m surprised she hasn’t documented herself putting the boxes together, but what would it be? ‘Take the cake out of the box and cut the Victoria sponge into four’, (£0.90p per cake) but only put two slices in the box. ‘Cut the scotch eggs in half’ (£1.79 for four) but only put two halves in the box. ‘Take four mini doughnuts out of the pack of 18 and place in the box’ (£1.10 for 18!)... I think you get where I am going with this.
I really can’t believe she’s got these boxes going out daily.... it’s got to be an act and she’s covering up what a mistake she’s made. We’re not even seeing them finished let alone made up

also those glasses 🙈

Dublife2030

Ah it's all nonscence this graze with char 'business'. So big post about 1 odds and sods box left (sounds horrendous) next it's sold and then she shared a story from the girl who bought it. Eh that girl is her cousin! There's Absolutely no way in hell this is actually a real business.
Screenshot_20200901-234858_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200901-234753_Instagram.jpg

I know family support new businesses but I'm just not buying this, she went from slagging off graze boxes to young entrepreneur of the year over 1 weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Limw2019

Calling those bloody chickens “the girls” is already pissing me off.

Also bet not one person asked about the earrings.

• Haha

Gossipmongers

How can someone that has a foodie insta page with over 40k followers have not heard of or know how to pronounce Chiplote or Quesadillas?!

• Haha