Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen her making sausage rolls before so I’m not buying that they’re homemade whatsoever
Yeah, surely she would have documented the process? And she kept mentioning things about making them, I think you're right.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been using (paying for) Gousto for years (a big fan) but if they did a paid collab (or free meals) with her I’d be like wth is going on 😩

She verbalised and wrote it as “Gusto” 😡

Reactions: 3
This thread keeps disappearing! More drinks last night. Her next post will be about how she doesn’t drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ half a bottle is 10 minutes work in my household
Lol. Same.

View attachment 196988
Well there you go, charging £30. I don’t know about anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldn’t pay that amount for something she said was super cheap 😂
Plus, the way it’s presented it’ll all go stale very quickly.

Yeah, surely she would have documented the process? And she kept mentioning things about making them, I think you're right.
I wondered that.

Reactions: 2
Another trip to Asda’s to buy the rubbish that goes in the boxes. Like someone else said, I’m surprised she hasn’t documented herself putting the boxes together, but what would it be? ‘Take the cake out of the box and cut the Victoria sponge into four’, (£0.90p per cake) but only put two slices in the box. ‘Cut the scotch eggs in half’ (£1.79 for four) but only put two halves in the box. ‘Take four mini doughnuts out of the pack of 18 and place in the box’ (£1.10 for 18!)... I think you get where I am going with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another trip to Asda’s to buy the rubbish that goes in the boxes. Like someone else said, I’m surprised she hasn’t documented herself putting the boxes together, but what would it be? ‘Take the cake out of the box and cut the Victoria sponge into four’, (£0.90p per cake) but only put two slices in the box. ‘Cut the scotch eggs in half’ (£1.79 for four) but only put two halves in the box. ‘Take four mini doughnuts out of the pack of 18 and place in the box’ (£1.10 for 18!)... I think you get where I am going with this.
I really can’t believe she’s got these boxes going out daily.... it’s got to be an act and she’s covering up what a mistake she’s made. We’re not even seeing them finished let alone made up

also those glasses 🙈

Reactions: 11
She actually mentioned doing some baking today. 🙄 It’s so obvious that she reads the posts on here.

I really can’t believe she’s got these boxes going out daily.... it’s got to be an act and she’s covering up what a mistake she’s made. We’re not even seeing them finished let alone made up

also those glasses 🙈
Thing is, if the boxes went out like they’re shown, everything would be squashed or broken.

She actually mentioned doing some baking today. 🙄 It’s so obvious that she reads the posts on here.

She says she bakes the brownies and sausage rolls, so 1 item out of each box, each box containing around 14/15ish items - so about 7% of the box is homemade. I’m a firm believer if you’re going to do something, do it properly.

Reactions: 6
She says she bakes the brownies and sausage rolls, so 1 item out of each box, each box containing around 14/15ish items - so about 7% of the box is homemade. I’m a firm believer if you’re going to do something, do it properly.
[/QUOTE
Totally agree.

‘Loads of deliveries today...’
Yet not one of those boxes matches up with the location of the items in the box that your Dad has promoted today for his lunch...
🚨 Pre-recorded content alert? 🚨

I’m going to try and get off my soapbox now.

Reactions: 3
I see she’s now doing a combination box of her sweet and savouring box, bleeping savouring 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she’s still providing knifes 😂 ffs Char, read it before you post it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably bakes frozen sausage rolls and buys brownie mix from the shops which all you have to add is water.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't want anything home baked by someone sporting green nails. I thought food hygiene standards would have prevented you having painted nails if you're involved with food prep.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't want anything home baked by someone sporting green nails. I thought food hygiene standards would have prevented you having painted nails if you're involved with food prep.
And not only that she’s always touching her hair 🤮

Reactions: 1
Another bloody dress from the local boot fair. Nothing against that but why does she always have to say where she got it from :rolleyes:

Errr, the random glasses?! Wtf?! Where on earth did they come from?! And she's just going to wear them and not mention it, like noone's going to notice that she looks like a complete knob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The graze boxes look really small. £20 does seem pretty pricey for the quantity and as mentioned previously even more so given its mostly all bought in Asda.

Reactions: 4
There seems to be more sweet boxes going out than actual graze boxes. Maybe because everyone knows the graze boxes are a load of rubbish 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.