Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Covid does us all a favour and makes her lose out on all these ridiculous deals. I find her to be as irrelevant as her dad. Anyone actually heard of him before she came onto the reality scene?
Charlottes dad was one of the most famous people in the U.K.

He was a very big star.

Reactions: 21
I really hope Covid does us all a favour and makes her lose out on all these ridiculous deals. I find her to be as irrelevant as her dad. Anyone actually heard of him before she came onto the reality scene?
Her dad was much more famous and successful than Charlotte ever will be. She is only in this position because of who her dad is!

Reactions: 10
She’s so down to earth and she obviously puts the act on of being OTT. I think it’s awful commenting on the size of someone’s baby bump, keep that tit to yourself!
Whenever I was previously in her company I never saw the down to earth side just the look at me I’m better than you vibe

Reactions: 5
She is living proof that there really is such a thing as trying too hard. I wish she was as half as comedic as she thinks she is, same old tripe every time with those tik toks etc.

Reactions: 12
Whenever I was previously in her company I never saw the down to earth side just the look at me I’m better than you vibe

Yep couldnt agree more, ive been at bars twice with her and matt and shes loud, commands atrention and looks down on people ..

if she shits herself during labour you can guarantee it’ll be a video on her feed for couple laughs me darlinnnnnngs xoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He died in 1993. That means you have to be 27plus to remember him which discounts a lot of those on social media.
not necessarily, there’s tv shows about him and peoples parents/grandparents will talk about him etc. I don’t remember him being alive but I still know who he is and what he done. No one will be making tv shows or talking to their kids about Charlotte Dawson after she dies.

Reactions: 8
He died in 1993. That means you have to be 27plus to remember him which discounts a lot of those on social media.
That’s true, but I’m responding to the poster who asked if anyone had ever heard of Les. He was a house hold name. My Dad thought he was hilarious and used to watch repeats of his old shows on Sky.

I remember Les dying and it was front page news. I also felt sad for Charlotte who was only a baby at the time.

Reactions: 7
not necessarily, there’s tv shows about him and peoples parents/grandparents will talk about him etc. I don’t remember him being alive but I still know who he is and what he done. No one will be making tv shows or talking to their kids about Charlotte Dawson after she dies.
She acts like he was Elvis! He’s more recognised now because she fights to keep his name in the media. It’s a shame he died when she was so young but he’d be 90 now - how long does she intend on keeping this up? in her 50’s gurning posing for pics with her cardboard cut out

She acts like he was Elvis! He’s more recognised now because she fights to keep his name in the media. It’s a shame he died when she was so young but he’d be 90 now - how long does she intend on keeping this up? in her 50’s gurning posing for pics with her cardboard cut out
I completely agree. She is taking the utter piss, using your dead dad to stay relevant because you have no talent of your own. The cardboard cut out is so weird, never heard of anyone having a cardboard cut out of their dead relative.

Reactions: 17
I completely agree. She is taking the utter piss, using your dead dad to stay relevant because you have no talent of your own. The cardboard cut out is so weird, never heard of anyone having a cardboard cut out of their dead relative.
My dad died in my childhood and yes it’s sad but it’s life. Adored him but I had to accept he was gone. I’m not a fan of posting gushing posts about dead relatives though. It’s all for attention.

• Heart
My dad died in my childhood and yes it’s sad but it’s life. Adored him but I had to accept he was gone. I’m not a fan of posting gushing posts about dead relatives though. It’s all for attention.
sorry to hear about your dad 💖I do understand she will be yearning for something she never had and it’s incredibly sad she had to grow up without her dad but it’s all so over the top.

sorry to hear about your dad 💖I do understand she will be yearning for something she never had and it’s incredibly sad she had to grow up without her dad but it’s all so over the top.
Its impossible for her to miss him as she didn’t know him. She misses what she missed out on ( still sad). When parents die young they die heroes as they’ve never had chance to disappoint you. If she is genuinely still grieving this much she may benefit from professional help

Reactions: 9
Its impossible for her to miss him as she didn’t know him. She misses what she missed out on ( still sad). When parents die young they die heroes as they’ve never had chance to disappoint you. If she is genuinely still grieving this much she may benefit from professional help
yeah she can’t miss him but she will always have a part of her that will wonder how it would have been if he was around longer. I think some counselling could be good for her, she takes his book everywhere and sleeps with it at night (if that’s not a lie). Someone needs to have a word with her.

Reactions: 2
There both rude in real life. Her boyfriend was in a fight with the local pub bouncers a couple weeks ago because they were acting like dicks. She didnt have a bump when I saw her just over a week ago, she just sticks it out for social media.

Reactions: 9
There both rude in real life. Her boyfriend was in a fight with the local pub bouncers a couple weeks ago because they were acting like dicks. She didnt have a bump when I saw her just over a week ago, she just sticks it out for social media.
Shes hasnt got a bump at all! Shes at that funny stage where people dont know if your pregnant or gained a couple pounds,As All she does is eat gravy and chips..(Cant lie im a northerner and i also eat this 😂)

Reactions: 3
Glad there’s finally a thread for her!

You just know this pregnancy is going to last about 4 years 😫😫😫 and the baby will have a ridiculous name like wolf or chips n gravy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.